BLACK TEAM WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options
    hey team sorry been gone busy weekend and i missed y'all:wink::bigsmile: :blushing:

ANDREW - i :heart: my sister very much thanks for noticing lol....happy late b-day hope it was a good one....and lynnie showed me some amazing pics of you and beth....awesome, awesome, awesome...what inspirations you both are to everyone
    SAM- i'd never forget our team leader....geesh the nerve of some people:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    JANIE- glad to hear your back is improving:bigsmile:
    MARLA- corn field + midnight = SCARY SH**....are you crazy gurl? lol....and yes lynnie is a vampire....but ssshhhhh she don't like them lol
    JEANNIE- :laugh: i'm ready to throw all food in the ocean...but you'll be happy to hear...still no donuts...i think i kicked the habit for good....but been craving milk duds :laugh: :laugh:
    LORI-:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: we have so had some parties like that!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NAE-NAE- :heart: you always.....sounds like your doing great and yes the bike ride, swimming and spending the day with my sissy was totally freakin AWESOME!!! had so much fun:bigsmile:
    SHUNTAE- hello, hello, hello...didn't want to leave you out lol

EVERYONE ELSE HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY :tongue: :happy: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    April turn your yahoo messanger on so you can see our super silly pics from today so you can approve which ones you want me to show the black team.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    LORI-:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: we have so had some parties like that!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess-- you were the one puking in the Steelers chair?

:wink:
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options

UM.....UH.....well i'm pretty sure lynnie and i have both done are fair share of holding each other's hair back while the other one was puking:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: .....and i bartended for 6 years and lynnie did too so we've had to clean up after other people too:laugh: :laugh: ....and we've thrown some pretty wacky, crazy, weird parties....back in the day of course....we're much more mature now.....hehehehehehehehehehe
  • lynniejones
    Options

UM.....UH.....well i'm pretty sure lynnie and i have both done are fair share of holding each other's hair back while the other one was puking:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: .....and i bartended for 6 years and lynnie did too so we've had to clean up after other people too:laugh: :laugh: ....and we've thrown some pretty wacky, crazy, weird parties....back in the day of course....we're much more mature now.....hehehehehehehehehehe

Speak for yourself! Who's more mature???? I refuse that title young lady!!

So, I could not take the no scale thing one more week. My son left the scale out yesterday so I *had* to step on. Good surprise!
    I think I am going to only weigh once every 3 or 4 weeks though. At my lower rate of loss, it is much more satisfying to see a number move once a month than to see nothing every week. Also, I've learned that I am even *more careful* when I don't have a scale. I used to be "out of sight, out of mind". Then, when I was weighing DAILY I would kind of use that as a guage if I was eating too much. Okay, didn't gain today so I can eat good. Without the scale this time, I was much more careful because I didn't know if I had gained. SO!

It was an awesome experiment, I didn't die or go crazy, and it ended well.
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Hey guys!

Thanks for the welcome back's everyone! I'm definitely glad to be back. I feel good so far. I stayed in my calories and even worked out yesterday! burned 425 cals. Yippy!

Andrew - 111!!! Holy crap. Awesome job, you so rock. :drinker: :drinker:

Lynnie & April - I could totally see you guys having huge blowout parties. You both just seem like party girls! I used to party like that... Ahh the good ol' days. :laugh: :bigsmile:

Everyone else - Hi!!!!!

Well, I guess I'm off to get some work done. I'm inching my way toward a promotion and I'm hoping that by the end of this month it'll be mine. :devil: So I gotta impress the boss lady.

PEACE OUT!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    ticker alert! woohoo :drinker:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,933 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Beth! Congrats!
  • lynniejones
    Options
    April and I do like to have parties and it's always a good time. Heck we have a good time alone floating around in the pool or sweating our butts off on the bicycles.
    Here is a picture yesterday. Don't be shocked, all of our pics yesterday were just "in the raw" meaning no makeup, no hair, no diva poses. Just us having fun. Hope you enjoy.

cid__SNC02782.jpg

cid__SNC02790.jpg

The last one is my favorite. Yes, it shows my big ole horsie teeth, no makeup and flat hair. But my little sister peeking out behind me while I am laughing my *kitten* off at our silliness is priceless.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    ticker alert! woohoo :drinker:

Yay Beth! Go girl!
  • Marla64
    Options
    April and I do like to have parties and it's always a good time. Heck we have a good time alone floating around in the pool or sweating our butts off on the bicycles.
    Here is a picture yesterday. Don't be shocked, all of our pics yesterday were just "in the raw" meaning no makeup, no hair, no diva poses. Just us having fun. Hope you enjoy.

cid__SNC02782.jpg

cid__SNC02790.jpg

The last one is my favorite. Yes, it shows my big ole horsie teeth, no makeup and flat hair. But my little sister peeking out behind me while I am laughing my *kitten* off at our silliness is priceless.

Well, at the risk of sounding like Dave-- I like you better with no makeup.

You're both beautiful!
  • Marla64
    Options
    And I stopped my scale fetish on the command of my friendly wolf personal trainer--

The water/hormone "two pounds up, three down, four up, one down," crap gives me fits-- I'll hop on maybe next week and see what's up.

Til then-- I'll fartlek, run, eat well-- whaddyagonnado?
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,933 Member
    Options
    Amen Marla!
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Awesome job Beth!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll! Got my hair colored today! Woohoo! And that makes me feel better and got it cut off too. I will have to take a pic and post it. Only problem is that my face is peeling, my forehead, and it looks kinda icky!

Beth-way to go girl!

Lynnie & April- you 2 are gorgeous! Keep on having fun! I can throw some great parties too! We should combine them and have a great big huge FUN party!

Hello to everyone else and hope you are having a great day!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Looks like good times had by all! :flowerforyou:

Just too tired to write much but wanted to send love your way:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Marla64
    Options
    so, I have poison ivy up and down my arms and legs from my adventure--

:noway: :noway:

Whaddyagonnado?
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    so, I have poison ivy up and down my arms and legs from my adventure--

:noway: :noway:

Whaddyagonnado?

Oh no! Poison was my first thought when you said you walked through the field, I don't get it but I lived growing up with cornfields on both sides of my back yard. Those things breed poison, big time.

Still enjoying my vacation, feeling a bit pudgy and not eating well, but I will get back on track next week when I get back home. I can only control so much when I'm not at home and when I'm not cooking the meals myself. All is well, it's all good.

One more day at my parent's house then off to the Poconos. We added white water rafting to our trip, it ought to be an 'adventure'. Today we went flat water tubing, it was alright. A little boring, slow moving, but ok.

Hope everybody had a good weigh in, I opted out since I'm not at home and don't have my scale.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    And I stopped my scale fetish on the command of my friendly wolf personal trainer--

The water/hormone "two pounds up, three down, four up, one down," crap gives me fits-- I'll hop on maybe next week and see what's up.

Have fun fartleking. Can you add an -ing to that word?
  • Marla64
    Options

Have fun fartleking. Can you add an -ing to that word?

Equal opportunity word, we're learning-- :wink:

Noun, adjective, verb-- whatev--