9pm and you have 90 cals left. What do you eat?

Options

Replies

• cdperry76
    Options
    Hello try the fiber one cereal bars 90 calorie very yummy..or you could drink a half of glass of milk
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'd leave it alone, your at 0 on your carbs.
  • Novikay
    Options
    string cheese!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    2% milkfat string cheese = 70 calories
    Large stalk of celery stuffed with 2 tablespoons Lite Garden Veggie Cream Cheese = 80 calories
    1 cup of cucumber slices with 2 tablespoons of Athenos Original Hummus = 66 calories
    3/4 cup of dry cheerios = 75 calories
    Whole kosher dill pickle = 15 calories
    Rice cake = 35 calories
    Rice cake w/1 tablespoon of Lite Strawberry or Garden Veggie Cream Cheese = 70 calories

See? Sweet OR salty. :)

Personally, if I'm craving something salty (ie cheeseburger or something) i'll either do a low cal cracker with some baby bell light swiss cheese... if I want something sweet, I'll do some cool whip with berries, Popsicle, or small smoothie (<- you can make super delicious/low cal smoothies with just ice, juice, and protein powder. It sounds gross, but it's really good. 4oz of strawberry banana naked juice, ice, 2 oz water, 1/2 cup of zero carb protein powder. It comes out to around 120 cals, and you can adjust the calories by adjusting the amount of juice.)
  • anna_love
    Options
    Yogurt =) 6oz 60 calories
  • DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Nothing at 9pm! :ohwell:
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    At 9 at night... I wouldn't eat anything.
  • camsmom0904
    camsmom0904 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    a 100 calorie bag of popcorn (or most of the bag if you only have 90 cals left :)
  • gsdx7
    gsdx7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nothing......9 pm, BED
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Probably nothing, unless I was really hungry...then maaybe some peanut butter or a few almonds. I "try" to leave some calories at the end of the day just in case I've underestimated during the day.
  • jenny1350
    Options
    JOLLY TIME POPCORN...90 CALORIES!
  • harriet_tubman
    Options
    YOU DONT EAT AFTER 7 DRINK A GLASS OF ICE COLD WATER.

I hate to be this person but it really doesn't matter what time you eat. I do not agree with the first part of this statement, it is a pet peeve of mine. There are so/too many factors at play. I have no proof other than my own experimentation with dieting.

I do agree that if you are TRYING not to eat and WANT to have a lower deficit, that drinking a glass (or two) of ice water is a very good idea. It will help you feel full (at least take your mind off of it temporarily).

Also- I try to eat less carbs and more protein the closer it is to my bedtime. So, if I'm going to bed in a hour, I'd probably go for something like beef jerky, a few nuts, string cheese or yogurt (specifically the low carb kind) or maybe a piece of lunch meat or something. I have no reason for the low carb later at night other than I feel less guilty about it in the morning.
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    lol wat
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options

Yeah, like, and your body has a thermogenic effect after drinking the ice water and you'll burn extra calories!

#perpetuatingdietmythsFTW
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    save them for my weekend splurge :tongue:

edit: but if i'm hungry, i eat a banana--filling and 90 cals
  • Ingadinga
    Ingadinga Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If I feel hungry, I go for a glass of almond milk.

(used to be skim milk, but lactose intolerant)

Or hot chocolate made with almond milk.
  • a21smp
    a21smp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The theory would be to eat something healthy like salad or a banana or yogurt but sometimes you just gotta eat something more. maybe peanut butter and jelly sandwich on weight watchers wheat bread (80cal for 2 slices). That's just my recommendation but really your going to have what you want :flowerforyou:
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    90 calorie fiber one bar
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Either an apple or a chocolate, depending on how the rest of my day has been.

A filling piece of fruit almost always gets me through the night :smile:
  • ScorpionStringer
    Options
    water, u might b thristy