BLACK TEAM WEEK 8

Options
15678911»

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Marla- this is what I think of when I think cornfield. This is my youngest and newphew running around this week at my parent's house. To the left of the yard is the same- corn all around.
    DSC_0026.jpg?t=1247104154
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I checked to see if we had a new week posted but I haven't seen one yet so I'm posting in here. I'm back to work tomorrow after being off for 14 days! I dread it! It's not that I have been sitting on my butt for 2 weeks because I have been totally busy around the house but it's just WORK! Ugghh!! Ya'll know what I'm saying. Lol! Hope you are all doing great this week. My weight hasn't budged but that is good and means it didn't go up either.

So what is the NEW challenge for this week?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Lori, how cool-- last year we had corn, this year it's wheat. We have a tree/rock barrier, though, so it's really very private.

we're on a cul-de-sac, and have hedges on one side, the corn field on the other and trees behind us blocking the neighbors to the rear-- it's really lovely.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    No make up? really Marla? *shudder* I have to say I disagree with you. Imma Imma Imma Diva. I-I- Imma Imma Diva.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Hi everyone! I checked to see if we had a new week posted but I haven't seen one yet so I'm posting in here. I'm back to work tomorrow after being off for 14 days! I dread it! It's not that I have been sitting on my butt for 2 weeks because I have been totally busy around the house but it's just WORK! Ugghh!! Ya'll know what I'm saying. Lol! Hope you are all doing great this week. My weight hasn't budged but that is good and means it didn't go up either.

So what is the NEW challenge for this week?

I want to see your hair!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    No make up? really Marla? *shudder* I have to say I disagree with you. Imma Imma Imma Diva. I-I- Imma Imma Diva.

Don't get me wrong-- you're gorgeous both ways.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Lori, how cool-- last year we had corn, this year it's wheat. We have a tree/rock barrier, though, so it's really very private.

we're on a cul-de-sac, and have hedges on one side, the corn field on the other and trees behind us blocking the neighbors to the rear-- it's really lovely.

My parents live in the country, I love it here. My kids really love it here. They have been outside from the time they wake up until it's dark and it's time for bed. It's been a great week for them. They run through the grass with no shoes and play, play, play. The weather has been high 70's low 80's and no humidity. It's been quite wonderful.

My parent's house is back a stone driveway, there are 3 houses- one that is my parent's, one that is my uncle and one that used to be my grandparents- oh how I miss them! It was wonderful growing up here, like our own little world. There are other houses closer to the road, but neighbors are not close and it's fairly private and I love it.

We love our house and I've gotten used to Florida but it's too hot to go out and do much of anything, I wouldn't even want the kids outside for hours and hours on end. Not to mention I think you would cut up your feet running barefoot through our crunchy, weedy grass.

Nothing like home.........
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Hello All!
    Sorry I have been M.I.A. this last week or two. I have been having an amazing time! I have a new man in my life (only been 3 weeks) at it's at the ga-ga stage where we are spending every spare moment together. Fun!!!! It has been a long, long time since I have felt the butterflies for anyone. So anyway, that's been the reason for my absence!

I hope everyone is doing well!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hello All!
    Sorry I have been M.I.A. this last week or two. I have been having an amazing time! I have a new man in my life (only been 3 weeks) at it's at the ga-ga stage where we are spending every spare moment together. Fun!!!! It has been a long, long time since I have felt the butterflies for anyone. So anyway, that's been the reason for my absence!

I'd say that's a damn good reason! Now go have some fun!

:drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Evening black team.

Looks like were having a quiet week. lol I've been having a tough food week. Not from the eating too much perspective. My loss has kinda stalled out and I think that my practice of not eating my excersice calories is catching up with me. I am thinking I might be overtraining a bit. Problem is I am very regimented and am a creature of habit. So now that I am trying to eat the additional calories I am not doing the best job at getting them in early enough and find myself having to either eat a crap load at night or just let the defecit go. Stupid problem I know. I'm sure I'll get it figured out over the next few days. lol

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well. Miss you guys bunches. I'm sure we will all get back to our chatty selves sooner of later. lol

• renae77
    Options
    Hello all! First 12 hour day back to work after 14 days off! I'm kind of tired. LOL!! Anyway, didn't have much to do this morning but after 5:00 they decide to work our butts off of course. Happens every single time! Now I am getting a headache. It's about shower and bedtime and it's only 9:15 right now.

And Lynnie I promise to get a pick put up of my new hairs! LOL!!!!! Hope everyone is doing great!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

I turbo jammed this evening and am mighty proud of the 25 mins I made it thru! Cant wait to do the whole thing when NO one is home.

For crying out loud, please do not ask me what I am doing 3 times when I am sweating and punching and kicking...............really?:grumble: no REALLY???:angry:

:drinker: I did go in my room and dance and walk 1 fast mile so I exercise 45 min.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

I turbo jammed this evening and am mighty proud of the 25 mins I made it thru! Cant wait to do the whole thing when NO one is home.

For crying out loud, please do not ask me what I am doing 3 times when I am sweating and punching and kicking...............really?:grumble: no REALLY???:angry:

:drinker: I did go in my room and dance and walk 1 fast mile so I exercise 45 min.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Great job on the workout Jeannie!. I admire my poor wife. Most of her workouts take place when I am not home and she has a 3 year old and a 5 year old bothering her the whole time. Mindless workout for me tonight. Put 10 quick miles on the new bike. Felt good though. Where are all my peeps. Dont make me shout Black Team Assemble.........

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Great job on the workout Jeannie!. I admire my poor wife. Most of her workouts take place when I am not home and she has a 3 year old and a 5 year old bothering her the whole time. Mindless workout for me tonight. Put 10 quick miles on the new bike. Felt good though. Where are all my peeps. Dont make me shout Black Team Assemble.........

If he was 3 or 5 I wouldnt get mad:grumble: :laugh: :laugh:

I remember working out with Gilad when the kids were that age. I got more exercise picking them up and putting them back in their beds at nap time then working with the video!!:laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hello I posted a post saying where is my black team? Hope Sam is ok she always starts a new thread has anyone heard from her? My son and I walked 3.75 miles tonight in about an hour I also was pushing my friends 2 week old baby, carrying her half the way because she decided it was time to have a bottle.lol. Well At least i had a 8 pound weight. LOL LOL LOL. Hope all is well
  • lynniejones
    Options
    This peeps here. Exhausted. Dayum job.
  • renae77
    Options
    I have to agree Lynnie! I am working on a good pic but it isn't happening. It doesn't look as good after working 12 hours as it did when I started this morning!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Hello All!

I'd say that's a damn good reason! Now go have some fun!

Thanks Andrew!!
    It has been great! Also, been good for staying on track with good eating habits...no appetite with this swirly feeling in my tummy!!:love: lol