Would you cheat?

Options

Replies

• khelwig
    khelwig Posts: 15
    Options
    Yeah, I think I can definitely say that I wouldn't cheat. I have morals and my vows mean something.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    If I continuously told her she needed to lose weight and she did nothing about it? Is she won't change to keep my interest? Yeah...I am going to find someone else. You only live once.

No one believes you. You are a clown for Goodness sake..... :-P
    LOL just because I have a clown profile pic doesn't mean that if she can't keep a candy bar out of her mouth to save our marriage, I am not going to look elsewhere.
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    easy answer nope, we got fat toghter and we are loseing weight toghter as well.

and if I did it would be for money and Im talkeing Bill Gates money
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    No. Just break up already
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Years ago I my one and only ex cheated on me. He said I 'didn't lose weight fast enough' that it was just too late (he met me at my heaviest 180 and broke up with me at around 130). At first I believed him, but after awhile I realized that was only a reason he could use to break up with me. We hadn't been happy for quite some time. So, my view, is that while some people do cheat because of weight issues in their partner, it seems there are oftentimes other underlying issues in the relationship, and weight is sometimes just an excuse that people use.

Exactly..........it is not the weight people grow a part and just don't know how to leave, so they make up excuses.......
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i purposely date bigger girls so i can cheat on them :) then they go on diets and then they are skinny and hot :)

Lol. It's a lucky girl that ends up with you..... :)

right thats what im saying... its like im gods gift to women

Has anyone ever told you youre an *kitten*?? :)

nope.... or maybe they have.... i dunno who cares what women have to say anyways?
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    If you would cheat, you're a douche. Regardless of size. If you can't handle your partner's size, as superficial as it is, then get out. THEN go find someone else.
    [ugh]
    People disgust me.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    If I continuously told her she needed to lose weight and she did nothing about it? Is she won't change to keep my interest? Yeah...I am going to find someone else. You only live once.

LOL just because I have a clown profile pic doesn't mean that if she can't keep a candy bar out of her mouth to save our marriage, I am not going to look elsewhere.

thats when you subplant the candy bar with a sucker.. then after a bit.. um.. something else..
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Before my wife, family, friends, and God, I vowed to be only with one woman until one of us dies. Nothing on this planet will ever make my cheat.

Nothing.

What about oreo cookies? i seriously might for those..

Hmm...only the double stuff ones, and only if they came with an ice cold glass of milk.....other than that, never.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

What if it was a deep-fried candy bar? Would you make an exception then? Cause those things a f**king awesome...
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    If you would cheat, you're a douche. Regardless of size. If you can't handle your partner's size, as superficial as it is, then get out. THEN go find someone else.
    [ugh]
    People disgust me.

Great response. :)
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    [ugh]
    People disgust me.

my husband gained weight. I was less attracted to him physically. Did i love him less? no. Did the chemical physical attraction lessen? It sure did. Do I disgust you?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

What if it was a deep-fried candy bar? Would you make an exception then? Cause those things a f**king awesome...
    Not if that breakfast, lunch and dinner. You get married to work together. If she isn't doing her part, then i don't have to do mine.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    Before my wife, family, friends, and God, I vowed to be only with one woman until one of us dies. Nothing on this planet will ever make my cheat.

Nothing.

What about oreo cookies? i seriously might for those..

Hmm...only the double stuff ones, and only if they came with an ice cold glass of milk.....other than that, never.

see i knew it! you had limitations!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    No, because I truly believe when you love someone you see them completely differently than if you were not. I've dated some great looking guys and some not so great looking- it all depended how I felt about them at the time :smile:

Besides, I'm a s**t or get off the pot kinda gal. You want to go elsewhere? Let me know and don't let the door hit you on the way out. No excuse, regardless of the situation makes it justifiable.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    [ugh]
    People disgust me.

my husband gained weight. I was less attracted to him physically. Did i love him less? no. Did the chemical physical attraction lessen? It sure did. Do I disgust you?

all i read of this was your knee socks.. please take those down and restate..
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    [ugh]
    People disgust me.

If you don't love him any less, and wouldn't cheat on him because of his size, there's nothing wrong with that.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    No, but I can see why someone would.....
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4I0RE1kk2syl90M6S52zcDboZDHvdBRcp01DLeZPfp3DTze4g
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I think some people, after a while, adopt the"Ain't no need to bait the hook, the fish is in the boat" philosophy...