RED HIGH HEELS GROUP(WEEK 1&1/2)

Options

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I have a dial scale so it's not that precise. Last week I was exactly 165. Now I'm between 164 and 165 so I'm going with 164.5 as my weight.:tongue:

i do the dial too, i always round down :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB CHRISSYH!!! :drinker:

Ugh weigh in did NOT go good for me. I gained 4 ounces. Went from 130.4 to 131.2. Hopefully it's just water weight. Although I DID lose a 1/2 inch in my butt!! That's good and bad...I like my butt, it's cute and little, I don't want to lose it-it's my GUT that needs to go and is being stubborn!!!! :sad: :mad: Back to 2-a-day workouts!! I WILL lose weight...I WILL lose weight!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

You went up four ounces. It isn't necessary to start working out more. It cound be you have more "waste" in your body. You'll probably lose those four ounces next time you go to the bathroom. You're pretty close to your goal weight like me so you can't expect to lose every week. Sorry, if it seems like I'm lecturing. I just don't want you to worry about the four ounces when it's probably not fat gain. :flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    SW: 144lbs
    CW: 130lbs
    LW:133lbs

I was at 129lbs about 3days ago...but havent had a bm in 2 days :ohwell: must be the dang stickers im eating :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I was at 129lbs about 3days ago...but havent had a bm in 2 days :ohwell: must be the dang stickers im eating :laugh:

yum.. sticker. *drool* :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options

yum.. sticker. *drool* :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: sticky bowel :laugh: :laugh: ok that was just wrong :blushing: :embarassed: :embarassed: :sick:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    LOL haisangirl and jbuerer!!!! Sticky bowel syndrome...now that just sounds sooo uncomfortable!! :laugh:

You're probably right, jbuerer, however it's been 2 or 3 weeks since anything has really changed so that tells me I need to be MUCH stricter on my food (I threw out a whole plate of whole wheat cookies this morning to avoid more temptation :sad: ) and push myself harder....which kinda makes me mad because I've really been busting my bum these last two weeks working out. :grumble: ah well...just keep swimmin', eh?
  • foxyforce
    Options
    LOL haisangirl and jbuerer!!!! Sticky bowel syndrome...now that just sounds sooo uncomfortable!! :laugh:

You're probably right, jbuerer, however it's been 2 or 3 weeks since anything has really changed so that tells me I need to be MUCH stricter on my food (I threw out a whole plate of whole wheat cookies this morning to avoid more temptation :sad: ) and push myself harder....which kinda makes me mad because I've really been busting my bum these last two weeks working out. :grumble: ah well...just keep swimmin', eh?

ive been working out really hard too, i did an exercise challenge with the crazy canucks group last week that was pretty much to see who could do the most exercise, i am sore all over and feel like i am bloated and out of shape, but i think our bodies will thank us for it later. sometimes it takes a little bit of time to see a big improvement. keep swimmin
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Have you thought about doing the opposite? I've heard that having a day were you go over your calories can help break a plateau or you could try calories cycling. It could also be that you end up with all of your exercise calories to eat at night. You could try planning your exercise so that you can space the calories though out the day. Personally, I eat higher calories every day and use exercise for mose of my deficit and I've never really had a plateau. Just some suggestions that may help. I want to reach your goal too! :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Doing a drive by - busy day today...:grumble:

check in: 177 - oh well, nothing lost and nothing gained. Hitting the gym tonight, no more excuses. :happy:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

Have you changed what you're doing - sometimes a totally new exercise will help....if you've been walking - add jogging, if you've been on the elliptical - run or swim......just some thoughts.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i just bought a set of weights, 8 lbs each. do any of you ladies strength train?
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    I gained 3 pounds since last week. This past weekend I just ate alot and no working out. Oh well.

sw 246
    cw 228
    gw 160
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Have you thought about doing the opposite? I've heard that having a day were you go over your calories can help break a plateau or you could try calories cycling. It could also be that you end up with all of your exercise calories to eat at night. You could try planning your exercise so that you can space the calories though out the day. Personally, I eat higher calories every day and use exercise for mose of my deficit and I've never really had a plateau. Just some suggestions that may help. I want to reach your goal too! :bigsmile:
    [/quote]

Thanks for all the suggestions, girls!! I do indeed change things up pretty often. Alternate between walks, different machines, etc. Maybe I'll add swimming in soon. I've been strength training a lot too. Anywho, I do believe my problem is my eating and calories. I go over pretty much EVERY day, almost never fails, by several hundred calories. I just can't fathom how some of you can have to MAKE yourself eat all 1200 calories...I admire you and WISH I was that way!!! :flowerforyou: This is why I was so excited the other day when I didn't go over my calories!! That's also why I threw out my healthy cookies, because while I may not eat a whole one every day, I eat a piece or two every day...those, with bites here and there of bad stuff that my hubby eats, add up fast!!!! So I'm going to try to quit the little snacking. A bite or two doesn't hurt, but 10 bites can!! :wink:

Hmm...that first paragraph didn't quote right!!!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Last night was wonderful! We went to the new irish place, and the food was ok. I was somewhat limited on my choices, because with it being our anniversary and all, I didn't want to eat something that he could taste the rest of the night (lol). We ordered a cheese stuffed, breaded, deep fried mushroom appetizer to split. They were ok, I ate one, then gave my other one to DH. Then I had tomato basil soup and soda bread. The soup was delish, and the bread was yummy too. I was behavin' though, and only ate half my piece of bread, again giving the other half to DH. I ordered shepherd's pie (wanted to order bangers and camp or corned beef and cabbage, but worried about the whole breath thing... lol) for my main. Ate about a quarter of it. The potato topping was sooooo creamy! But the ground beef they used was a bit on the greasy side, so I was cautious. We didn't order any dessert (I had made a strawberry-rhubarb pie before going out, so we knew that was waiting at home). Then went to the bar and had a good time listening to the music. Got home about 1, and didn't have any of the pie....

It's about 11:30, and still haven't eaten anything yet today (only rolled out of bed an hour ago, and had to work on the kids' chore charts, since they all got home today...) Weigh in wasn't too bad, considering that my sodium had to be pretty high yesterday with the diet soda for dinner and at the bar, plus whatever was in the food at the restaurant. Was up a half pound, but not sure if it's water or what...

SW 206
    challenge start weight 187
    CW 187.5
    OCT GW 170
    Ultimate GW 135
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    hit 75 pounds with weigh in this morning - was down 1.2 - I am so excited to hit this milestone!

Yay You!!!! congrats! I'm very excited for you as well.:flowerforyou:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Checking in... my scale doesn't have ounces so I can't be very precise, but... I'm not gaining... NO changes here. :ohwell: There's always next week, right? lol

Try taking your measurements. I hit a mini plateau a few weeks back and started taking measurements, turned out I didn't lose any weight but I lost inches, everywhere!!! :tongue:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I am down one from last week. I haven' t taken measurements this week but I have a sneaky suspicion I'm down there too. !!! YAY!!! This group has been extremely motivating for me. What I am willing to do for shoes!! Why didn't I think of this myself? I have no idea.

Checking in:
    SW 212
    SW - MFP 190
    CW 175
    GW 160 (150 if I can do it without losing the girls :tongue: )

Thanks Jess!!! you smart cookie!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Checking in... my scale doesn't have ounces so I can't be very precise, but... I'm not gaining... NO changes here. :ohwell: There's always next week, right? lol

Try taking your measurements. I hit a mini plateau a few weeks back and started taking measurements, turned out I didn't lose any weight but I lost inches, everywhere!!! :tongue:

Thanks for the idea... I will take my measurements tonight... I hope to see a change there!
  • s_sanchez
    s_sanchez Posts: 96
    Options
    Weekly Check-in

SW 130
    LW 125.5
    CW 125.5

Stayed the same again (at least I'm not gaining), been having some trouble getting past 125 but I know I can work harder and be more committed for the shoes :love:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Glad to be of help denitchy!