question tattoos...does anyone else think

Options

Replies

• mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I don't like them either and neither does my boyfriend.

IMO, people that are overly tattooed look insecure because they are aiming to "cover up" their body.

That being said, I can understand small tattoos with good placement that are something important to the person.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options

IMO, people that are overly tattooed look insecure because they are aiming to "cover up" their body.

Really? Last I checked, you can still see my body..it's just colorful now.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

By that logic, people shouldn't wear clothes because they're covering up their bodies! YAY NUDITY!!
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos! I have one of my own, but it's in a place that the ToS won't allow pictures of. ;)
    My ultimate final reward for losing weight and toning myself up will be a big side tattoo or maybe a sleeve.

Edit: I also have a bridge piercing that you can sort of see in my picture (between eyes). And my ears are gauged to 0.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos! I have one of my own, but it's in a place that the TOS won't allow pictures of. ;)
    My ultimate final reward for losing weight and toning myself up will be a big side tattoo or maybe a sleeve.

My 50 lbs goal is a tattoo of a dragon on my leg. I'm so stoked to get it!
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos! I have one of my own, but it's in a place that the TOS won't allow pictures of. ;)

My 50 lbs goal is a tattoo of a dragon on my leg. I'm so stoked to get it!
    Awesome. :D I don't know what I'll be getting yet. Have a good 3 years away from it right now. xD
  • ArleneMobley
    ArleneMobley Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It's definitely okay to not like them. We were not born with designs inked onto our skin. I know, I know....we didnt have piercings either. But a couple earrings can be removed in 10 seconds! You cannot erase that ink without a lost of cost and pain.

I do not think tattos have anything to do with being sexy. Sexy is someone who is clean and healthy; being masculine or feminine. And that's my opinion.
  • hope2webb
    hope2webb Posts: 421
    Options

Agree^^ I've heard people say "your body is your temple and you shouldn't defile it." Well my body is my temple, yes, but I want it decorated!
  • ChubbyStudent25
    Options
    You're gonna look like crap when you're 80 no matter what.

And I love tattoos on men and women I have 5. My first tattoo was wings on my back. I am going to get more but waiting until I find the right artist because it's a large piece.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Tattoos on a hott guy= YUM! I LOVE tats!! It doesn't matter on a guy or on a girl, as long as they're classy. No naked ladies or swastikas for this girl!!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options

Agree^^ I've heard people say "your body is your temple and you shouldn't defile it." Well my body is my temple, yes, but I want it decorated!

they paint the walls of the temple, im just painting my walls
  • Myndi73
    Options
    You're gonna look like crap when you're 80 no matter what.

hahahaa! Love this!
  • Myndi73
    Options

they paint the walls of the temple, im just painting my walls

^^^^^^^^ Love you!
  • fatboypup
    Options
    errrrrrrrrrr
  • Myndi73
    Options
    I have that as my screensaver. :heart:
  • abrn93
    abrn93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    <
    I think they are awful!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    they don't look good? I have lots of friends who have them and I don't think there is anything wrong with them, but I wonder if I am weird cause I don't find them attractive similar to how some like blondes/brunettes, curvy/non-curvy. Does that make me evil?
    i don't like tattoos. They ruin our bodies which are beautiful. I only like them when you've been in the military and want to represent your unit or fallen friends.
  • fatboypup
    Options
    972GU.jpg
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    no. almost got one last year but chickened out. designed it myself.

What was the design? That's fascinating. I wish I had the artistic talent to design my next tattoo.

It was the liberty bell...the crack though was actually supposed to be made of my kids names. there's a story behind it, but my fingers are too lazy to type.

I hate it when I am not a good enough internet flirt to get someone to move past lazy fingers and tell me a story. ;-)
  • Lissy0510
    Lissy0510 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    simply awesome.