This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• kalilioness
    kalilioness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing! I am not a fan of Kim and her clan but there is no doubt that she is a beautiful woman. People get so caught up in their own heads about beauty. We are all very different according to bone structure, heredity etc. Thank Goodness! It would be so boring if we all looked the same :)
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm always going to be "fat" because I have wide hips like her and no amount of exercise and fat burning is going to give me tiny hips. People disgust me with how quickly they throw around the word fat, I would like to see if the woman at the store that made this comment would even attempt to rock a bikini. Its sad how few people know how to be polite any more!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    She definitely not fat, but there's no muscle definition on her at all.
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Just thought of this: What if ripped and toned is Hollywood's new "sexy"?
  • jumcadam
    jumcadam Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WOW so many people are disgusted by the comments saying that Kim's too big for their tastes but if this were a thinner woman it would be totally OK to bash her. LOL!

the difference in my mind is that kim is actually healthy (weight wise) so to call her "FAT" (blatantly fat, not "not my type" or something comparable) breeds unhealthy goals and self conscious, derogatory, and self deprecatory attitudes in women towards their bodies. That's MY issue with it.

Agreed.

Me too. I'm really against unnecessary criticism of another woman's body.
  • Riyam
    Riyam Posts: 25
    Options
    Personally i think she has the perfect body, i would give anything to look like that!

Yeah you'd also have to pay $$$$$ to get her body, because well she did! bum injections?
    http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r484/skinnyorgans/kimfake.jpg

2006 compared to 2010 :sick:

kimfake.jpg

kimfake3.jpg
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    A matter of taste, and I def would NOT consider her fat or suggest she needs to loose weight... I can say all my guy friends in their late 30's/40's LOVE LOVE LOVE her
    she isn't my type though, just a matter of preference I prefer a girl taller and leaner/longer.....and I prefer her more natural and less made-up
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    kk.jpg

I'd be ECSTATIC if I had a body like hers.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    This thread cracks me up, seriously. Yeah, Kim K with her tons and tons of surgeries that make her look the way she does (if you think that that is her real body or face, you are a fool!) really gives us a more positive image of what a woman is supposed to look like than a model does??? Not so much. Spending obscene amounts of money on plastic surgery because you are unhappy with yourself is not that much better than starving yourself to get model skinny in my opinion. Both are unhealthy.

Amen!

I actually read a funny, IMHO, article when one of her butt cheek implants exploded when her pilot tried avoiding turbulence and took her to high altitude that can cause implant rupture :D

man, if i had millions, i would get so many plastic surgeries....
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I don't think her body is toned. She would have a better body if it was more toned and defined. I guess surgery can't buy that.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Kim K is many things but fat is not one.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Not Fat.....Just Nasty. IMO.
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    She does have wide hips and always will despite how thin she gets. I have the same problem. Minus the huge chest and huge butt, my legs/hips are shaped identical to hers. So basically, take away the attractive parts of her and you get me! :sad:
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I WANT HER SHAPE!!!! She has a hott body, It's my aspiration!

ETA: except a smaller butt, I can't afford special made clothes!
  • angng
    angng Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    On the same thread, people are criticizing her body (she's fat, she's not toned, etc) and then criticizing her for getting plastic surgery. Uh. . .why do you think (mostly) women put themselves through **** like butt injections and facelifts anyway?
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    She's pretty, but jeez, talk about hips. I have NO hips (slender and athletic) and I am SO thankful. If she lost alot of weight, she'd look disproportioned.
  • jsjlandy
    jsjlandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    The insult probably came from her dislike for Kardashian's fame *kitten*-ing.
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I may not like her much but Kim is hot and has great style. Fat she is not.
  • cycle_queen
    cycle_queen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I think that her body is pretty rocking and that she should get some more muscle. Her body type is very similar to mine and its refreshing seeing someone in the public eye that maintains their own body image and doesn't cave to what society dictates is a good look (skinny, etc).
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    honestly (in my opinion) she could lose a couple of pounds
    however i have a bodybuilder be shredded perspective *opens umbrella
    kk.jpg

LOSE A FEW POUNDS??? Are you kidding? This women is stunning! Absolutely beautiful and her body is amazing! The curves are gorgeous. I would love to have her body!