Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Um would you wear this?

Replies

• redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    You look fantastic and should be sooo incredibly proud of yourself for all that you've accomplished !
    You worked your butt off to get to this point and I think, WTH, wear the dress and WEAR IT PROUD !!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Would I wear it? No. Not enough dress...I'd be constantly tugging on it to be sure I was covered up enough for decency. However...with a pair or tights, should you? Why not? You're young, you rock the dress, and to wear out to a club or something like that...go for it!
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    No. Wouldn't wear it. I've tried on a couple of dresses at bodycentral but I feel like most of them are way too short and would be much cuter and more comfortable if they would be 2-3 inches longer. If you move the wrong way in that dress you'll give everybody a free show ;) . Would be a cute dress if it would be longer

I agree! :)
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    My pic didn't show up..

2011-10-29_230025.jpg
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Get a pair of nylon shorts (likely sold in the store the dress was bought) and go for it!! You deserve it!!!
    Go out with DH and just flaunt your stuff!!!
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    If you have the confidence to wear it, wear it! I don't think I would wear something like this without tights underneath or a jacket on top, but I always admire women who do wear stuff like that. More power to ya. :wink: A club is the perfect/only place you could probably wear it though.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    not for myself, but then, I don't wear short stuff. I don't frown on others who are comfortable enough to wear it, though.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    This site needs a poleing option
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    I would wear it as a top maybe, but I agree with you, it's too short!
  • Emmea2729
    Emmea2729 Posts: 100 Member
    i wouldnt.

far too much leg is n show. maybe some nice leggings?

i have a lace bolero so id weear that for cover.

but other wise, love the colours and style. just needs to be longer
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    I would now, yes. If you think it'd help you, wearing tights underneath might be of use.
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    too short for my liking. I would feel self-concious all night. Not to mention having to be careful all night that my butt or boobs dont show.

I agree
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    um if your husband is interested in you wearing that maybe just have it as an outfit you wear around the house or something. I personally wouldn't wear it outside.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    I think you look awesome--i am with some saying the short thing I'd be a little uncomfortable with bare legs--maybe some sweet patternered netted/leggings-tights thing underneath? All in all though I say if you feel comfortable--go for it--you look amazing!
  • princessvalecia
    princessvalecia Posts: 5 Member
    I think its hot. You're a grown woman. Wear whatever the heck you want. :wink:
  • LUCYMARIA
    LUCYMARIA Posts: 8 Member
    HONESTLY NO!!
  • I wouldn't just because I like to be covered up no matter what I weigh. But you look great and congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    You look amazing in it! But if you feel uncomfortable wearing it in public, maybe just wear it for your husband at home? :wink:
  • DivaDiane
    DivaDiane Posts: 73
    Um, since you asked...no.
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    you look great but it would depend on where you planned to wear this. Personally I would not but I am a bit more modest. I would wear this for my husband in private but that would be it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!