83 Pounds!!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome!!!!!! One day your little girl is going to read that and know what an amazingly strong momma she has!!!
  • ih8300
    ih8300 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am so happy you are so motivated! I hope to do the same, have to lose a lot but herbalife and exercise with healthy foods are truly the key. I almost did HCG and am glad I didn't!

Take care and thanks for the story!

Ann
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Such a great story and it meant more to me than just the success in getting your weight off. My daughter is currently 25 and has battled cervical cancer cells twice. She has had two surgical operations that have basically burnt layers of her cervex off and has been told that her chances of chances of carrying a child are slim. We had a miracle recently.....she was told 4 months ago that 75% of her cervex was covered in cancer cells. Several biopseys were taken to determine what direction we needed to go as far as surgery. Her best odds were to have everything removed all together but since she was not married and had no children yet, the surgeon was opting for her to take her chances and have a less invasive surgery. She went back last week to discuss biopsey results and surgical recommendation and the doctor told her he could not explain it other than to say that her body had healed itself and the cancer cells were all gone. She has been given a clean bill of health but still has to go back every 3 months for pap smears. As a mother, all of this tore at my heart because I wanted her to have the option of having children one day. Your story gives us hope for that. I am very happy for you and hope that you see just how truly blessed you are!!!

As far as the weight loss success.....you are beautiful and an inspiration to all of us that just need to keep working at it!!!
  • Kaelabaela
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Amazing work...
  • missmikhail
    Options
    Awesome!!! Love love love your story! So inspiring...great work :)
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You're an amazing inspiration!!! Congratulations on your little miracle and your weight loss!! Thank you for sharing!!!:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!