Men don't need a great physique to impress women

Options

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Ok....
    I gotta interject.
    The "most women" bugs just a touch, I find him sexy because of his attitude and that face.
    His body is ok, but I'm not a gym-rat-look type of gal. I like a man that looks like he came by his muscles from work outside of the gym. There are muscles that are only worked from turning a wrench and swinging a hammer.
    Super Jesus had to've gotten some of that from being a carpenter. :wink:

Well, based on this thread, I think my generalization is correct.

The rest of your post is confusing, I'm not sure what you're saying you prefer, lol.

she's a woman....
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I will say I prefer a guy who looks like he built his muscle outside of the gym and has great legs. :D
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Ok....
    I gotta interject.
    The "most women" bugs just a touch, I find him sexy because of his attitude and that face.
    His body is ok, but I'm not a gym-rat-look type of gal. I like a man that looks like he came by his muscles from work outside of the gym. There are muscles that are only worked from turning a wrench and swinging a hammer.
    Super Jesus had to've gotten some of that from being a carpenter. :wink:

Well, based on this thread, I think my generalization is correct.

The rest of your post is confusing, I'm not sure what you're saying you prefer, lol.

she's a woman....

A woman that needs a banana or some pie. Banana pie?
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I will say I prefer a guy who looks like he built his muscle outside of the gym and has great legs. :D

Ok, THIS is what I thought I said.
    Just more words.
    Thank you!
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i love men of all body types, as long as they are good to me and make me laugh i can find something sexy and attractive in everyone. my <3 is a skinny guy most people would say needs to add some muscle but to me, its all tight and toned and i love it. also love the big guys. and big can be anywhere along the "big" spectrum...but obese would be too much. as long as they can be active with me they are awesome...guys are lucky, they can kinda get away with anything. at least in my opinion.
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Options
    This is false. I choke in front of girls all the time. I actually forget everything.
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I love it when men decide what women - as a collective - 'find impressive'...
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    i actually prefer the physique of guy #1

^^^^^ I agree with this .....
  • MediocreFred
    Options
    I like the feeling of being fit and healthy for myself : As far as impressing women? Its all about the way the wifey looks at me :) She liked me no matter what size I have been tho. Ive had my ups and downs lol
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I love it when men decide what women - as a collective - 'find impressive'...
    Clearly, he's pretty much right about this. It also said "most", not all. :drinker:
  • KarateGoddess
    KarateGoddess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    FWIW I find this:

Vin-Diesel_Celebrities_01235.jpg

Super hot... just sayin'...

Yay!! Seriously HOT!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Dude #2 is way hotter than Ryan Gosling. Just sayin'... Then again, I prefer bigger guys...

Nobody is hotter than Ryan Gosling... EVER..

Except maybe Ryan Reynolds..

Love those Canadian Ryans!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Honestly I go for a man with a brain and can hold a great conversation and who is fun to be around...the physique is just an added bonus...
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    I don't like either of those two from the first post. Blonde one looks like he spends more time in the beauty salon than I do. And the other one looks like a cave man.
    When it comes to Mr. Diesel, we can negotiate :tongue:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options

frank-zane-beard.jpg

^^^That's something that inspires me.

Is that Super Jesus?

Bwahahahahaha!!!! I don't care if a man had big muscles... as long as he has them and is healthy. A man for me would be stronger, taller, more fit, than me... he would inspire and encourage me.
  • happypath101
    Options
    I wonder if the same is true about men feel about women. If posted a picture of a trim, fit, healthy woman against a picture of a super-model with slamming abs, could we say that men would prefer the first one? Is this pressure to be bikini beautiful to impress a man all in our minds? Hmm.... (BTW: It's true. The first man is FAR more appealing. To me at least.)
  • happypath101
    Options
    :happy:
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    My point: Don't let the opinions of others define your goals. Of course everyone needs an ego boost of a "pat on the back" from other people every once in a while, but relying the opinion of other people as your motivation isn't going to last long.
    :drinker: Well said my dude! It helps for others to notice the work we do physically. Yet all of us have our own unique features which to some serve as a deterrent whereas for others it's what draws them in. We need to get to a place where we are comfortable with ourselves and demonstrate such through confidence...which is impressive and thus sexy....(my two cents)
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Ryan Gosling is HOT! That second guy is creepy looking to me. I dont find that attractive at all! Must my opinion!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'll never be impressed anyway.