How often do you poop?

Options

Replies

• onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    There should be a % told on the scales......*blink blink blink*.....Weight, Fat, Muscle, Water, Poop
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    one tip-- if you feel like you're not going enough (you really should be going every day), and you're getting enough fiber, start taking acidophilus (probiotic). you can get it in supplement form or in milk or in yogurt (i.e. activia). my husband and i drink skim acidophulis and bifidus milk, TOTALLY helps with getting a good daily poop.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Maybe I just eat a lot but........ 4-5 / day

Damn you must be sore from all that wiping.
  • danoprince
    Options
    I poop excellence. Constantly. I poop poop every morning right after I wake up and have a cup of coffee. You can set your clock by that, if you adjust for daylight savings time.
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Usually once a day. But recently, i was taking some antibiotics and i believe it changed my routine, so i had to go up to 4 times a day for more than a week. That drove me nuts! Now it's fine again. :-)

Btw, awesome topic! ;-)
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    once or twice a day it used to be like clock work 7 am then 4 pm but not anymore but still 1 or 2 times a day
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    Every third or fourth day, and it doesn't bother me :glasses:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Twice a day usually if I get enough fiber - sometimes three times.
  • nsdjogger
    nsdjogger Posts: 39
    Options
    everyday. doesn't everybody?

I wish. :sad:

Try GG Brancrisp crackers. 5g of fiber and only 12 calories each. I eat 3-5 per day.
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I used to go once a day, ut when I started eating right and exercising I only had to go once a week or every other week O_o My Dr. Did a sonogram to see if I had a blockage but I was all clear.. I guess I'm just weird..
  • kidsjaygirl
    Options
    ???? varies
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    There should be a % told on the scales......*blink blink blink*.....Weight, Fat, Muscle, Water, Poop

Yes there should be... Haah. :happy:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Twice a day like clockwork. First thing in the morning and after late lunch.
  • ElisaMarie82
    Options
    I used to go once a day, but when I started eating right and exercising I only had to go once a week or every other week O_o My Dr. Did a sonogram to see if I had a blockage but I was all clear.. I guess I'm just weird..

You're not weird, your body's just using up all of the food you consume. I only poop once or twice a week now too. I also went to the doctor for it, and he said everything's fine. I drink atleast 100 ounces of water a day and eat enough fiber. It does kinda get frustrating though when I finally get the urg to crap and a lousy *kitten* turd the size of a rabbit turd comes out! I'm happy to hear I'm not alone! Yaaaay for poop buddies!!! :laugh:
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    everyday. doesn't everybody?

:sad: NO!!!!!
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It's poop again!!!:bigsmile:
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    Three times a day, every day for the past three or four years. Wow! I can't imagine going a couple days without going...makes me want to fart just thinking about it. :blushing:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    3 maybe even 4 times a day. I eat lots of roughage and drink lots of water.

this!!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Between twice a day and every few days. I've always had tummy trouble. When I was little, I never went. Then in the past few years, I go too often or (tmi) have humongous poops that clog the toilet by themselves, no paper or anything... Oops. Anyway, I started eating Activia to maybe help it out but all it's done is make me unnaturally gassy.

Yogurt messes with me too, making me gases and more liking to have to run to the toilet. Its hard, cuz yogurt is good for you and tasty, but im often afraid to eat it! :\