OVER 200 CLUB PUMP IT UP (OPEN GROUP) WEEK 12

Options

Replies

• Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    I am getting pretty excited, I can actually see some changes now! First pic is me June 1st, and the second one is a week ago.

Your looking great!
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    I was WAY over my calorie limit last night. I beat myself up and down the block about it, but just realized its not the end of the world. There will still be the occasional binge days, and I cant let that binge dictate how I eat the rest of the day/week/month/year/my life.

I did meat my water goal, and was way over my personal coffee goal.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I was WAY over my calorie limit last night. I beat myself up and down the block about it, but just realized its not the end of the world. There will still be the occasional binge days, and I cant let that binge dictate how I eat the rest of the day/week/month/year/my life.

I did meat my water goal, and was way over my personal coffee goal.

I am with you on this. I was over yesterday too!! Today is a new day and we are on a journey as long as we get back on the right path everything will be fine.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hi all, just got home from the doctor my blood pressure is high, again. I have to go to medication for it. I am too young for this. He said I am putting down the cause is obesity. I said I know. I asked what are the chances of gettin off the med. He will not even consider it until I lose another 50 pounds. My kids do not deserve this. I have found one more motivation to get me going.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did I drink my water?
    did ok on water ... but too much caffinated drinks too

My Calories?
    did great because I did an hour of step and 45 minutes of fast walking

What I am proud of?
    made good food choices and worked out twice!:drinker:
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

So off to another long night at work, and my fridge is empty.....so I am going to be forced to get a hot dog combo for lunch (I work at costco)!! I have some little tomatoes, I think I will take that for my lunch and drink at least 2 bottles of water while I am there. My goal today? To go grocery shopping after work and stock my fridge with healthy foods so I can take my lunch and not have to buy food court food!!

I will update everyone on how I did later today!

KEEP IT UP EVERYONE

-Andrea

187745.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    hmm i think i could use the support from here, im almost out of the 200s though
  • Momma2four
    Options
    jesp, we would love to support you. I am excited for you that you are almost out of the 2's we all want our number to start with a 1.

Andrea, I think you have a good goal. Good for you!! It does make it so much easier to control your cals when you make the food your self. Good luck. (you can still plan your cals around that hotdog since it is your only option today)
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    weigh in - down 1.4 pounds this week

Today -

water - check!
    calories - yup, with a little to spare!
    what am I proud of - I have been trying new healthy recipes this week. I made 3 batches of muffins, and some brownies (all with whole wheat flour, honey and applesauce to cut down on the oil and sugar, and the brownies have zucchini) and froze them all to keep me in control of portions. I also tried swiss chard this week, and am going to try a recipe with egg plant tomorrow.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    water? Yes then some
    calories? Yes and no, I stayed within lose 1.5 lb a week, but I prefer to eat less so that is the no part.

What am I proud of today? I drank soooooooo much water today I drank around 11 glasses
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    Hey fitness pals! Just got home after a long day of work. Hope everyone is well.

my questions:

Did I drink my water?
    I drank 8 exactly (hard for me to do)

My Calories?
    Yes with some to spare!

What I am proud of?
    Today is my weigh in day, and I am proud that I lost 2 more pounds since last weigh in.

*Andrea*
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    Wow 11 glasses!! That is so awesome. I bet your body is loving you right now! Good job!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Yeah Andrea! That's great! :happy:

water? No - still need to work on water, drinking too much diet pop instead - even though I know I need to quit
    calories? very close ... with going to a buffet - so I think that was good
    What am I proud of today? I squeezed in 30 minutes of stationary biking yesterday even though I really didn't have time .... I did 90 minutes at the Y this morning ... feeling good! :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome all you new comers!!! Weigh ins are on Fridays and our challenge each week is to add more cardio although I am doing poorly with that !!! Thanks Momma for holding the reigns down for m ewhen I am unable to get online.So I guess I need to face it and start logging again so I can keep myself accountable.Wish me luck and thanks for your support in advance!!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Welcome all you new comers!!! Weigh ins are on Fridays and our challenge each week is to add more cardio although I am doing poorly with that !!! Thanks Momma for holding the reigns down for m ewhen I am unable to get online.So I guess I need to face it and start logging again so I can keep myself accountable.Wish me luck and thanks for your support in advance!!!

Glad to see you!!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hey gals,:heart: staying within my calories today and :heart: I am drinking that water.:heart: I took a walk even though it was sooooooooooo hot. So that is my 3 questions answered.

Hope you beautiful ladies are having a wonderful Sunday!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    Yay, I was within my calories and drank all my water, also I went to the gym without even planning on going today..and even better my bf actually came along and wanted to work out!!I have been taking my multivitamin everyday which is something I needed to work on.

Keep up the good work everybody, we can do this!!!

ANDREA
  • maredelarosa
    Options
    Hello! I'm new! My starting weight is 231! It pains me to type that, but oh well I have to start somewhere! I had a baby 9 months ago and like to tell people he made me gain this weight, but the truth is I was Obese before I even had him! This group seems like ya'll (sorry from Texas and we do say ya'll) are on a mission! I want to join :happy:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Welcome to our group maredelarosa, glad your here:flowerforyou:

Good for you Andrea, you are one step closer to your goals:flowerforyou:
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    HI everyone, I did horrible today....Went to my class from 8:30-12:10...came out starving because silly me slept through my alarm and rushed out without eating breakfast, grabbing a water and packing a snack!!! So ...I went to TACO BELL after class and freaking went to town...i had a low cal dinner and snacks later so luckily I only went over by about 30 cals. Only drank half my water, gonna do better tomorrow. GOOD NIGHT

Andrea