You started Jan 1st - but where are you now?

Options

Replies

• garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I started January 4th. I've lost 20 lbs, and a pants size and a half. Still have a way to go, but this sort of success is motivating!
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    -14 and a pant size, feeling amazing!
  • marigold8g
    marigold8g Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started January 10th at 146.4 and I'm done 15lbs (131.4lbs now!) Worked out long before starting MFP though-just needed to get control of my eating and this has really helped me to be more mindful of that without being obsessive. :)
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I re-started my road to a healthy lifestyle Jan.1....I was 151lbs at 5'5"!! I was not putting in the effort I should have until the beginning of February, and even then it was not what it could have been (to many ice creams). In just the last 3 weeks (serious face) I've lost 7 lbs...as of this morning I was 138lbs. 8 more to go!!
  • Opha30
    Opha30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lost 9 lbs since the beginning of January (155 down to 146, I'm 5'7"), but more what's exciting to me is that I lost the weight employing a sustainable plan. I don't feel like a gym rat or like I can never have potato chips again, so even though my weight loss is slower than my previous attempts at losing weight, I love that I did it by making a lifestyle change I can stick with.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I started in June last year, but as of January 1st this year I was 309. This morning I was 293.2.....which makes my 2012 loss so far 15.8lbs!! Wow!! Thanks for bringing that to light for me!! I am down from a 26 to a 22/24 since then.
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am looking to see where other people are with their weightloss since starting at the begining of the year.

I weighed 183 Jan 1st - I am down to 173 today (171 a couple of days ago). I would like to know how far others have come. I am also down one pants size.

I'm wondering if I should be losing more.

I actually started the middle of January (around the 15th). I was 180 and I am now 165 (as of this morning). I am also down one pants size. So we are just about the same. Hope we are both on the right track! :)
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I am down 25 lbs!
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My ticker has all my info. I started Dec 27th, which is close enough to Jan 1st.
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I started actually watching my nutrition on Jan. 4th (I've been working out since September 2011, though). Since January 4th, I'm down 21 pounds, but I'm just barely starting to see a difference in clothing sizes. Shirts are definitely fitting better/looser and my current pants are just starting to get loose.

I have a long way left to go, though.

^^^^
    This. I started on the 4th, too. Food first, then exercise. I've lost 20 lbs but am just now starting to see a difference in sizes.
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    started jan 20th...down 19lbs! From 172 to 153

I feel SO MUCH BETTER!!
  • nathomas1
    Options
    I actually started like the second week of January. New Years resolutions suck. They are pointless and never last...so i purposely got crapface wasted the first 2 days in january and ate like crap for a week.
    Then i started on here and have been doing fairly well at least with counting calories...i have a bad day every once in awhile, but since i started this site in conjunction with my FitBit...i have lost 27lbs and gone down approximately 3 holes on my belt :)
  • Wildgirl10
    Options
    Started Jan 16th and I am down 6lbs and lost 8.5 inches!!!
  • EllieMo
    EllieMo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Down 11.5 lb but feel like I could have achieved more
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am down 18lbs, I have lost an inch off of either leg, an inch off of each arm, two from my chest, two from my butt and one off my waist! Long way to go but a good start! x
  • coltrax
    coltrax Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Started Jan. 2 and have gone down 13.4 pounds and over 3 inches. Have gone down a clothing size. Figured it a bit over a pound a week. Which I am ok with. Would like it to come off overnight, but know that I just need to go slow and steady. Still want to lose 16-20 pounds more
  • DantonD
    DantonD Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Jan 2nd = 205.0
    Mar 20th = 179.8
  • ladeeluk81
    ladeeluk81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started Jan 3... down 30 as of yesterday. Doesn't matter your pace... just the direction of the scale :)
  • enjoythesound
    enjoythesound Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I was also 183lbs Jan 1st and I now weight in at 165lbs (I'm 5'6). I have lost a loooot of inches of my "love handles part" and some of my waist line.
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    January 2nd (too hungover on January 1st to start) = 242.5lbs
    March 21st - 214lbs

:)