Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

You started Jan 1st - but where are you now?

Replies

• fimary
    fimary Posts: 274 Member
    Hi
    started 1 jan, and have lost 23lbs, and down 2 dress sizes, quite away still to go, but more important so much fitter than i was then.
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    I've been doing very well! It feels slow, but when I actually calculate it out, I'm almost at exactly 1lb/week weight loss, and that is fantastic. If I keep it up, I could be 52lbs lighter by the end of the year, and how fantastic would that be?!

You can see my progress via my ticker. :)
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    SUPERhecticMOM Posts: 61 Member
    I started Jan 9th and am down 15lbs....and am WAY more aware of what I am eating! I can honestly say MFP has been an eye opener and a lifestyle change. I have never felt better!
  • CobbChaos
    CobbChaos Posts: 1 Member
    I started Jan 7, I am down 19 lbs and feeling good:love:
  • You're doing great. I'm down 5lbs - and many [unmeasured] inches....All of my clothes are fitting looser - and I anticipate in another 5lbs, I will not be able to keep the pants up without alterations.
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    I started at the end of Jan, on the 30th. I was at 250 and I am now at 238lbs.. I wish it was a bit more, but I am still happy with what I've accomplished so far.
  • dizzycoolbabe
    dizzycoolbabe Posts: 28 Member
    lost 17lb so far
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    I was at 176Pounds, im now 164pounds! where's the time gone............
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    I am down 9 lbs and a total of 15 inches (last time I measured, anyway, at the beginning of march)....Hoping some changes that were made last week start helping more. Clothes are looser, but still not really down. I can tell a big difference, though,
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    lost about 12 lbs so far
  • JenD2Vivi
    JenD2Vivi Posts: 8 Member
    I started January 1st at 188. I am now 166. :) 30 more to go! Hoping I can stay motivated!
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    On January 1st I was 197 lbs and as of last Saturday I was 185.6. I've had a few bad days since then so I'm guessing I'm back up a little, but I think even 10 lbs in that amount of time is pretty good when I have only changed my diet.
  • trudemeanor
    trudemeanor Posts: 60 Member
    I restarted on MFP January 4 SW:201.8 CW:190 so I've lost 11pounds so far
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Started Jan. 2, and I'm down 8-my pants are becoming much more comfortable, and dare I say a little baggy!:wink:
  • ErinNichole76
    ErinNichole76 Posts: 52 Member
    Got serious Jan 3rd
    as of March 17th I was down 14.6 pounds
    I've noticed my clothes are getting looser but not to the point I can donate them yet.

I've really slacked off this week and been in a bit of a funk, but that will change tomorrow.

Might I suggest that you not compare your loss against others'. I was doing that at first and ended up in a dark place for a couple days. I'm doing what I feel is right for ME and so far it seems to be working.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Since Jan 1st when I started, I'm down 9 lbs. I think you're right on track!
  • ejortega
    ejortega Posts: 24 Member
    doing very well. I thinkk...
    I swear by MFP!

mind you the real start wieght was 239.4
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 262 Member
    I started Jan17, lost 2 lbs before joining, so a total of 10lbs lost and 6.5 inches!
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Ive lost 13lbs since January 1st...which is basically 1 pound a week. :flowerforyou:
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    I've been here since last September, but since January 1 I have lost 13 pounds. I have a long way to go still (unfortunately, my ticker only shows my "mini" goal, because I can't handle seeing how very far I have yet to go...), but am 13 pounds in the right direction since January, and 41 pounds in the right direction since September.