hooking up on first date??

Options
ayeshakane
ayeshakane Posts: 44 Member
hey all, just needed some advice from males and females about the above topic! if a guy try's to have sex on the first date what does it tell about him? is it that bad? and oh say the guy and the girl don't really know each-other, they just met online 4 weeks ago!

Replies

• brightpebbles89
    brightpebbles89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i would worry a little that he thinks he can get away with what he wants, i am all for doing what makes YOU happy! so if your keen for it to be about sex go for it.. otherwise id be clear if thats all he is after he can take a hike :D
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I had sex on the 2nd date.

My ex and I had sex a little under one month.

Those are the only two people I have ever been with. Both I had only really just met, but I was with my ex 3 years and my current boyfriend is extremely sweet and loving...For instance yesterday he gave me a box of chocolates, a box of candies, a keychain and took me out to eat. We are going to the movies tomorrow so things are great. I basically forced myself on my ex, and my bf basically forced himself on me so it worked out both ways :)

Although it sounds bad, I think you have to make your own judgement call. Good luck ^_^
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    hey all, just needed some advice from males and females about the above topic! if a guy try's to have sex on the first date what does it tell about him? is it that bad? and oh say the guy and the girl don't really know each-other, they just met online 4 weeks ago!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. If he's trying to have sex on the first date................ That means he's a guy.

He'll try to have sex without a date, on the first date, on the second date, third date, etc etc etc.
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    It probably means he doesn't put sex on a pedestal as some sacred act. He just enjoys casual sex. Nothing wrong with it, but if you aren't into that, then you probably shouldn't bother with him.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm going to let you in on a little secret. If he's trying to have sex on the first date................ That means he's a guy.

He'll try to have sex without a date, on the first date, on the second date, third date, etc etc etc.

Lol.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I don't think it necessarily says anything. I've had first dates that ended with a peck on the cheek and others that started a weekend-long rut-fest that left us both chapped, a little sore, carpet-burnt and dehydrated...and damn happy!

Maybe he was trying to find out something about you?

Maybe you were unconsciously putting out the "Do Me!" signal. I knew a girl who swore she didn't recognize how overt her behavior was. When I pointed it out to her she ws all, "OMG! I am the oblivious flirter!"

One date's one date.
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I mean.. what if the women wants to hook up on the first date? Is it okay than? Just wondering!
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I mean.. what if the women wants to hook up on the first date? Is it okay than? Just wondering!
    Heck yes!
  • jegg0425
    jegg0425 Posts: 37
    Options
    It's happened but I don't agree with making it an objective.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    He is waiting till the first date? Damn, that is a man with self control.

Let's get real people... most men meet you and think about sex. They are wired that way (and some of us women are too HAHHA). It is up to you on what you are comfortable with. Old school people will claim that he is a pig and you need to wait. It is your life and your body - do what is right for you!
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    He is waiting till the first date? Damn, that is a man with self control.

Let's get real people... most men meet you and think about sex. They are wired that way (and some of us women are too HAHHA). It is up to you on what you are comfortable with. Old school people will claim that he is a pig and you need to wait. It is your life and your body - do what is right for you!

Exactly. The pig isn't the guy willing to go all the way on the first date, the pig is the guy who lies in order to make it happen. There is a big difference there.
  • MissPiggyWiggy
    MissPiggyWiggy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I wait along time until i decide to hook up with a guy, shows that hes worth it. If the guy is only into having sex with you then chuck that freak out your life. Hes propberly a man *kitten* with STDs no doubt and no soul and has 0 to talk about, most of the time those ones are terrible in bed because they are selfishn and its over in 1min. Wait for a real man, a gentleman who will not only like you for you but if the time comes and your ready to hook up, he will be so worth it :)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I basically forced myself on my ex, and my bf basically forced himself on me so it worked out both ways :)
    Um let's not try to make forced sex sound OK.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I can't tell your age, thus your level of experience because I can't see your profile, but guys are guys and will try to have sex at every opportunity. It's up to you to give in or not. And, there are no rules. If you want to, go for it, if not, then don't. This thing with waiting and whatever, it's just BS. Just do what you want. If you like him, go for it, if not, then don't do it.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    He might be gay if he didn't try... I'd be more worried if he didn't try.
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    If you want a relationship with this guy then don't give him everything on the first date!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I will sleep with anyone I find attractive, regardless of how long I've known them. Sex is just something fun to do with your clothes off, IMHO.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm totally thinking about having sex with HMD7703 right now...wait, what?
    basically forced myself on my ex, and my bf basically forced himself on me so it worked out both ways :)

Um let's not try to make forced sex sound OK.

Yeah. Listen to the smart lady on this. Words matter.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I wait along time until i decide to hook up with a guy, shows that hes worth it. If the guy is only into having sex with you then chuck that freak out your life. Hes propberly a man *kitten* with STDs no doubt and no soul and has 0 to talk about, most of the time those ones are terrible in bed because they are selfishn and its over in 1min. Wait for a real man, a gentleman who will not only like you for you but if the time comes and your ready to hook up, he will be so worth it :)

WAIT? He has STD's and is a *kitten* because he is sexually attracted to her? Wake up and smell 2012 hun.
  • chefswife07
    chefswife07 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I met this guy online and after four weeks of talking, we finally met. Hooked up that night. 8 years later (almost 5 years of marriage) I'm lucky enough to still hook up with that guy. Ha Ha.