hooking up on first date??

Options

Replies

• bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    hey all, just needed some advice from males and females about the above topic! if a guy try's to have sex on the first date what does it tell about him? is it that bad? and oh say the guy and the girl don't really know each-other, they just met online 4 weeks ago!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. If he's trying to have sex on the first date................ That means he's a guy.

He'll try to have sex without a date, on the first date, on the second date, third date, etc etc etc.

^^this

HAHA yep this is dead on ^^^^^
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Why do multiple people keep saying that, "there's nothing wrong with it if the feeling is mutual". Yeah, we know that, if it's mutual, it's sex. If it's not, it's date rape.

Because there is a sliding scale between someone who consents to the point of instigating and consenting even though they don't really want to.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Where does everyone stand on handjobs?
    Wrist strength is important.

Do people still even do these...I thought that was for when you were 12!

Depends on how tired you are.

lmfao
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Don't do it!
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    Why do multiple people keep saying that, "there's nothing wrong with it if the feeling is mutual". Yeah, we know that, if it's mutual, it's sex. If it's not, it's date rape.

Its more about not demonizing people who don't require a long-term, committed relationship in order to have sex. Too often a guy is labeled a jerk if he's looking for something that differs from what the female wants (ie. sex over commitment). So its not an issue of finding a guy who isn't a jerk per se, its about finding a guy who you are compatible with.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

I woulndt allow it lol
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    ... Remember there are really only two men : the one who takes you seriously and wants to sleep with you and the one who doesn't take you seriously and wants to sleep with you....

I like this.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I woulndt allow it lol

Well, then, you're just going to have to be on top.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Not at all. the poster made it sound bad that I used sack the chick, but in reality, I could have just used F***. I find the F-word more offensive, don't you?

I think it's more the terminology - ie to sack someone is like YOU did something to them.

Where as to say WE had sex is a different thing.

Very astute! I like this, too.

Does no one else say bonin'? That's my go-to word.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I do not see not having sex on a first date as holding my Va-J as hostage or using it as a weapon to get what I want. I see it as being picky. Not any man get the right to ride this ride.

Love how people twist words... having sex on the first date with one person does not mean you do it every time.. or in your words "let every guy ride this ride". I dont fault any woman for getting what she desires.

I will agree to disagree. I do think people are entitled to their own opinions.

I like to keep sex uncomplicated.. it is what it is. Sex does not equal love for me.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Not at all. the poster made it sound bad that I used sack the chick, but in reality, I could have just used F***. I find the F-word more offensive, don't you?

I think it's more the terminology - ie to sack someone is like YOU did something to them.

I prefer "hump".
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Because there is a sliding scale between someone who consents to the point of instigating and consenting even though they don't really want to.

Yes! I was going to post something similar, but was having a tough time putting it into words.

But, yes, there is a sliding scale between both being on the same page and date rape.

As I said way back in the beginning, a guy trying for sex and a guy PUSHING for sex are two different things. If he easily backs off when you say no, that's a good sign. Some of them don't.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

I prefer "hump".

Whatever happened to the term "bump uglies"?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    <snip>
    I prefer "hump".

Whatever happened to the term "bump uglies"?
    I just used that phrase in a previous post!
  • stepgirl0705
    stepgirl0705 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would say he's in it for the sex. But it depends on how long they have known each other. I mean, if they talk quite frequently before they met, and they were getting to know each other a lot, then yeah, the sex might be alright as long as the relationship wasn't based uprmarily on sex.

I agree with this one. If you have sex with someone on the first date, it doesn't necessarily have to be all about sex. I tried to instill a "10 date rule" saying if they made it to 10 dates I might have sex with them. Well I was never having sex because I never let anyone get to 10 dates (turned out to be losers by 3rd date). My current boyfriend I had known him but we hadn't hung out but once. After 2 weeks of texting we finally went on a date to where he ended up staying the night....he has turned out to be one of the best things that has ever happened to me. However, my ex husband had to wait two months for a first kiss and we were only married a year before I caught him cheating on me. I think that no matter what if its the person, its the person and sleeping with them or not is not going to change it.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I do not see not having sex on a first date as holding my Va-J as hostage or using it as a weapon to get what I want. I see it as being picky. Not any man get the right to ride this ride.

Love how people twist words... having sex on the first date with one person does not mean you do it every time.. or in your words "let every guy ride this ride". I dont fault any woman for getting what she desires.

I will agree to disagree. I do think people are entitled to their own opinions.

I like to keep sex uncomplicated.. it is what it is. Sex does not equal love for me.

I agree...I think people can do what they choose. But just because a girl does not want to have sex on the first date does not mean she is doing so to get a better reward or depriving herself or holding herself hostage.

I was defending the women that have a different opinion about sex. That those of us that choose to wait a little longer are not prudes, we actually enjoy sex, and we are not using sex to hurt others...we just choose to make sure that we are ready for it. And you are right, sex does not equal love!!

But sex is complicated. If someone can get pregnant from sex or catch a life long disease from sex...it is complicated....so I would choose to think this decision out a little more. But again, I did admit, I am a little old fashion.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

Apparently you've never been in a relationship with a person on her period and with a sore throat.

LMFAO!!
  • DieselGrrl
    Options
    If he tries for sex on the first date, no big deal. If he tried for anal, that's just rude. Anal should be reserved for the 3rd date.

Agreed! Hahaha
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    If you want a relationship with this guy then don't give him everything on the first date!

Agree i find when you give it all up the first night what is there to look forward too. Unless he sees his life with you that fast he will move on and you got played.

I don't get this "sex as a gift" thing. I'm not bestowing my vagina to someone as a present, complete with a card and a bow, I'm getting my own fun out of sex.
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different, hard to say what someone is really after.

I met this guy online, we chatted for a couple of weeks.
    When we decided to meet in person we planned it out as a 3 day event.
    Spent most of the 3 days in bed.
    Moved in together maybe 3 months later..... 9 months after that we got married.
    December was our 9 yr wedding anniversary.