Best movie quote of all time???

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    Driver: Watch out for the weirdos, girls.
    Nancy: We are the weirdos, mister.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    "to the winch wench."
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    " what? Friends listen to endless love in the dark "

"Your my boy blue "
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    " I want my two dollars!"
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands. They just don't." - Legally Blonde

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. - The Notebook

You never see the hard days in a photo album... but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next. - Just Married
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    "Morning D!ckhead." Grumpy Old Men.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Someone go get a sh*tload of dimes!

(slim pickens in blazing saddles when they come to the bogus toll booth in the middle of the desert).
  • jbuntu
    jbuntu Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    "When the f*#k did we get ice cream?" --Winston in The Ringer
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just off the top of my head, and trying to stay away from all the old cliched sayings.

"The're smoking..*sniff sniff*..COCAINE!!" -Best Little W h or e House in Texas

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" - Clerks

"We're gonna kill us some Nazi's!" --Inglourious Basterds
  • lcpurser
    Options
    Someone go get a sh*tload of dimes!

(slim pickens in blazing saddles when they come to the bogus toll booth in the middle of the desert).

"We don't need no stinkin badges!!"
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Didn't read all the posts, but here are my favs:

Gattaca: (Vincent) For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home.

Shawshank Redemption: Red: [narrating] I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.

Andy Dufresne: That's the beauty of music. They can't get that from you... Haven't you ever felt that way about music?
    Red: I played a mean harmonica as a younger man. Lost interest in it though. Didn't make much sense in here.
    Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget.
    Red: Forget?
    Andy Dufresne: Forget that... there are places in this world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside... that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours.
    Red: What're you talking about?
    Andy Dufresne: Hope.

American Beauty:
    Lester Burnham: [narrating] I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined our street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.
  • mandyjoy12
    mandyjoy12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    "Don't knock *kitten*. It's sex with someone I love." Annie Hall

"I love you. And NOT in a friendly way." Chasing Amy

"One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck up his *kitten*. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrasing for my relatives and all, but next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So, I run into him a week later in the mall and he's buying another cat. And I says to him, "Jesus, Walt! What are you doing? You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your *kitten* too. Why don't you knock it off?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy." Mallrats

"Why don't they ever bring back or remake good shows, like 'BJ and the Bear.' Now there's a concept I can't get enough of, a man and his monkey." Mallrats

I could go on and on with Kevin Smith quotes but I'll spare ya :wink:
  • lcpurser
    Options
    You kill anyone?
    A few cops
    No real people?
    No just cops

Is that from dusk til dawn?
  • Ramseyyy
    Ramseyyy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    No measure of time is good enough, but we can start with forever

Breaking dawn:)
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    " U shall not pass!"--Gandalf/LOTR
  • AubriaJordan
    Options
    "As You Wish"
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    "As You Wish"

Princess Bride--Awesome
  • AubriaJordan
    Options
    "As You Wish"

Princess Bride--Awesome

Im so proud of that quote that it's my inspiration and my license plates on my car :) I'm such a romantic!
  • sarai79
    sarai79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ain't nothing more than a piece of chicken **** in the rain

I never stole a horse from someone I didn't like...
    Nah, he'd just kill 'em

He ain't all there is he? Is he?:smokin: