• M1chelles5
    M1chelles5 Posts: 107
    Options
    Bumping to read l8r
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    BUMMPPPPPPP

I will hopefully post pictures at some point! Been lifting heavy for a year and doing NROL4W right now. Way to go strong ladies! Currently 21% BF looking to get to 17-18%

Please add me anyone :)
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I got the book.. read it and now starting the weight training program this afternoon.. Ill be sure to take pictures :)

Do you take them every 30 days as a comparable?
  • ONE03
    ONE03 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    would take all these ladies out to the gym/10
  • chuisle
    Options
    I got the book.. read it and now starting the weight training program this afternoon.. Ill be sure to take pictures :)

I am taking them after every stage (lengths vary) just because that's what I decided.
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Inspiring
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited to see this post and see all of you awesome women and your results. You all look amazing.
    I hate doing cardio. Being on the treadmill or eliptical at the gyms bores me to death. I've made many attempts to loose 20-30lbs but have always failed b/c I put too much emphasis on cardio and get burned out too quickly. I'd much rather be doing weights. I just reserved New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women at the library. I'm super excited to start!!!!
  • Jessicapages1
    Jessicapages1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • Grinnix
    Grinnix Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to try this too!
  • Krahn1984
    Krahn1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    bump
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

I am taking them after every stage (lengths vary) just because that's what I decided.
    Thats a good idea.. I just took my before pics the other day.. I never realized how much muscle I already look like I have till I took the pictures.. I know the book says I wont "bulk" up... but do you think I will?
  • krystle_swope
    Options
    Maybe some crappy camera phone pics, but no photoshop LOL
    7027270591_781941e0d8.jpg
    finalweigh2 by xokerrbieox, on Flickr
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Well done ladies of MFP!!!...
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Everyone has done a fantastic job. Pictures really motivate me for sure. I've only lost about 13 lbs but when I get to 20, I may post the pics. My goal is to lose about 65lbs total. :happy:
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Cant wait til i start toning out! Great job ladies!
  • chuisle
    Options

Thats a good idea.. I just took my before pics the other day.. I never realized how much muscle I already look like I have till I took the pictures.. I know the book says I wont "bulk" up... but do you think I will?

No!!!

Women simply don't have the hormones to get bulky. The women weight lifters you see who are bulky are trying. Really hard.

Saying you don't want to get bulky (like a bodybuilder) is akin to saying you don't want to start running because you might go to the olympics.

It's that hard. So eat up and lift away, you're not going to look huge and muscle bound.
  • Mell00546
    Mell00546 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • michellegr88
    Options
    I compelete agree....everyone should be supportive unless you believe someone is truly dangering themselves. Just because its not what you would do, just keep that to yourself and be supportive. After all, not everyone would agree with everything everyone does and it doesnt feel good to be insulted by strangers.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

No!!!

Women simply don't have the hormones to get bulky. The women weight lifters you see who are bulky are trying. Really hard.

Saying you don't want to get bulky (like a bodybuilder) is akin to saying you don't want to start running because you might go to the olympics.

It's that hard. So eat up and lift away, you're not going to look huge and muscle bound.

This is very well put! And just to clarify...that 'trying hard' includes testosterone supplements, and/or steroid use. Definitely not things the average woman could 'accidentally' stumble into lol.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Seriously - all of you rock. You all have had great progress. I would love to look like any one of you. I'm just now getting into some serious lifting and have scaled way back on cardio. I'm hoping to see some results after a few months if I stick to this 6 day program.