Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    RedGiant just made my stomach hurt!
  • almaster666
    almaster666 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I can eat a whole chicken.
    But my weight wasn't so much due to overeating so much as total lack of exercise and a ****ty metabolism.
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    An entire pint of Froyo Phish Food - Ben & Jerry's.

The amount of sugar in that thing actually hurt my teeth.. but it didn't matter. Just kept eating it.. ugh..

Or a box of Oreos.. that was almost 6 years ago though.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Two entire boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in one afternoon and started on a third before I got caught. (being the cookie mom was quite stressful!)

Oh yeah...............
    'specially those ones with the peanut butter on top!

I actually bought 3 boxes this year. Have finished off one.....................BUT it was two cookies at a time (okay, okay, I confess - I ate 4 one night!)

I've never been a huge gluttonous eater..................cuz I don't like that "full" feeling anymore. But there was a time when I could down two LARGE burgers and a pile of homemade fries like nuthin!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I could eat a big bag of chips or chex mix no problem... mmm crunchy goodness. Keep them away from me... ;-)

^^This! I love the crunch...

Plus, a few weeks ago, I ate 7/8ths of a bag of jalepeno doritos...b/c i sorta shared them...kinda... :)
  • katy4399
    katy4399 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    An entire box of weight watcher chocolates on my way home from a weight watchers meeting - :embarassed:

That made me laugh like a crazy lady! I can see myself doing it!
  • sent4rmabove
    Options
    This is my kind of thread! Eating large quantities of food was always a hobby of mine, but now I use MyFitnessPal to help control portions. These are some of my achievements, all done in 1 sitting each

1. 8.5 lbs of Instant made chocolate pudding
    2. 2 family packs of Oreos(1 Double Stuf, 1 Vanilla) & 1/2 Gallon of skim milk
    3. 1/2 Gal of Blue Bell Ice Cream
    4. Triple Coronary Bypass Burger from Atlanta's The Vortex Bar and Grill

1. The 8.5 lbs of chocolate pudding(vanilla is gross) in 2 hrs & 55min for $50. That was 4 years ago, and I have not eaten pudding since. We made a party of the event, and so everyone else was drinking around me. I was definitely food wasted though, and you can see it in the progression photos that we took for each bowl.

2. Another time I hadn't eaten Oreos in over a year, and to reward myself I went to Kroger to buy some. I made a deal with myself that I could only enjoy Oreo's that day and to throw any leftover Oreos in the trash that night. I couldn't decide between vanilla or double stuf(Easily the best Oreo), so I bought both and a half gallon of skim milk(To keep it healthy). I ended up eating all of them, because I didn't want to throw them away and waste the money.

3. My recent food kryptonite of 2012 has been 1/2 Gallon Blue Bell Ice Cream tubs. I will throw on a movie and just sit and eat the entire thing by myself. I have done this about 8x this year so far, but stopped because I started gaining some serious weight.

4. If you have ever been to Atlanta or watched Man vs Food regularly, you may recognize the Triple Coronary Bypass Burger. I have eaten it 2x, and it still is the best tasting burger I have ever eaten. Here is the menu's description:

"Made with two half-pound Vortex sirloin patties stacked inside three grilled cheese sandwiches, topped with two
    fried eggs, eight slices of American cheese, ten slices of bacon and plenty of mayo on the side. With this
    burger we choose your side for you, and it’s a big bowl of fries and tots covered in our cheesy-cheese goo.
    This super-stack is a heart attack waiting to happen. Enjoy!

The burger sounds yummy but how the hell do you even eat that thing?
  • karabasik
    karabasik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well, as a dare “when I was in a college” I ate a plate of soup with THREE TABLE SPOONS of a ground HOT RED pepper! OMG, it was sooooo painful (especially afterwards). Yah-yeah-yah, It WAS stupid, BUT… remember “when I was in a college”. :noway:
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    Me anf my ex had £30 worth of chineese takaway
    and in a week or so we had 1.5 large dominos pizzas each ...
  • karabasik
    karabasik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This is my kind of thread! Eating large quantities of food was always a hobby of mine, but now I use MyFitnessPal to help control portions. These are some of my achievements, all done in 1 sitting each

1. 8.5 lbs of Instant made chocolate pudding
    2. 2 family packs of Oreos(1 Double Stuf, 1 Vanilla) & 1/2 Gallon of skim milk
    3. 1/2 Gal of Blue Bell Ice Cream
    4. Triple Coronary Bypass Burger from Atlanta's The Vortex Bar and Grill

1. The 8.5 lbs of chocolate pudding(vanilla is gross) in 2 hrs & 55min for $50. That was 4 years ago, and I have not eaten pudding since. We made a party of the event, and so everyone else was drinking around me. I was definitely food wasted though, and you can see it in the progression photos that we took for each bowl.

2. Another time I hadn't eaten Oreos in over a year, and to reward myself I went to Kroger to buy some. I made a deal with myself that I could only enjoy Oreo's that day and to throw any leftover Oreos in the trash that night. I couldn't decide between vanilla or double stuf(Easily the best Oreo), so I bought both and a half gallon of skim milk(To keep it healthy). I ended up eating all of them, because I didn't want to throw them away and waste the money.

3. My recent food kryptonite of 2012 has been 1/2 Gallon Blue Bell Ice Cream tubs. I will throw on a movie and just sit and eat the entire thing by myself. I have done this about 8x this year so far, but stopped because I started gaining some serious weight.

4. If you have ever been to Atlanta or watched Man vs Food regularly, you may recognize the Triple Coronary Bypass Burger. I have eaten it 2x, and it still is the best tasting burger I have ever eaten. Here is the menu's description:

"Made with two half-pound Vortex sirloin patties stacked inside three grilled cheese sandwiches, topped with two
    fried eggs, eight slices of American cheese, ten slices of bacon and plenty of mayo on the side. With this
    burger we choose your side for you, and it’s a big bowl of fries and tots covered in our cheesy-cheese goo.

OH MY GOD!!! IT is IMPRESSIVE!!! :ohwell:
  • RedGiant
    RedGiant Posts: 2
    Options

Ha! Not in one bite, but it actually works out because the 3 grilled cheese sandwiches they use for buns breaks up the sandwich into manageable sections. It's a $26 burger that has no reward for for eating it, but it's become my regular.
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I once ate the a whole bag of those Hostess powdered donuts. I was so embarrassed I buried the bag away in the trash and my mother thought they didn't pack them when they were bagging the groceries. (I grabbed them right when she got home from shopping) She went back to the store, complained and got another bag. :blushing:
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    can you say WHITE CASTLE after partying all night.....can you say....get out my way....can you say EX LAX...my stomach is still hurting....ha ha
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    A half a jar of peanut butter...so like, hmmm....20 servings? God I love peanut butter...lol!!!
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    can you say WHITE CASTLE after partying all night.....can you say....get out my way....can you say EX LAX...my stomach is still hurting....ha ha

hahaha...LOL
  • kiters
    kiters Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    whole bag of twizzlers....like it was a going out of business sale.....ha ha

My ex was my enabler. Bought me Family size bags of twizzlers to work and I'd go through a few bags a week. I still love them but I don't buy them anymore, they are my weakness!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    hot Wings as many as my stomach will let me pack in.
  • McVizzle
    McVizzle Posts: 15
    Options
    In 3 seperate sittings I have eaten...
    -5 grilled cheese sandwiches with 2 cans of tomato soup made with milk
    -An entire Marie Calendar's coconut cream pie
    -2 Big Montanas from Arby's with extra cheese, 2 lg curly fries, and 2 lg sodas... This one was one top of all the beer I had drank :blushing: Hee Hee

... I suppose these are a few of the reasons I am trying to lose weight now!
  • peachy_keen
    peachy_keen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A whole carton of Arnott's Tim Tams (chocolate biscuits filled with chocolate cream and then double-dipped in chocolate). We had an exchange roommate from Australia that introduced me to them. At the time, they weren't readily available in the US, so that prevented me from acquiring them. However, I recently found them at Cost Plus World Market and bought two cartons thinking I'd "share" with my hubby. Nope. Both gone in two days. Would've been gone in one if I hadn't been embarrased that my husband would notice. Pepperidge Farm has them available seasonally as well and I've hid and eaten those in the past as well. NOT awesome.

I'd binge one them again if I bought them, so I don't. They're impossible for me to resist.
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i was huge, i had eaten entire packages or cookies, icecream, pull n peel twizzlers, donuts, bricks of cheese, pizzas, all kinds of things. i ate it alllllllllllllllllllllllll.