Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    10 lbs of crawfish and a basket of deep fried pickles. Nom Nom Nom.

Thanks God I'm going back to Texas next month and it is crawfish season!
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Large Pan Pizza.
  • chelseelovesyou
    chelseelovesyou Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    an entire large deep dish meat lovers pizza from Pizza Hut and a 2 liter of coke in 4 hours. I still took me 3 years to realize I had a problem
  • teripendleton
    Options
    [/quote]
    An entire box of weight watcher chocolates on my way home from a weight watchers meeting - :embarassed:
    [/quote]

Too funny. I once left a weight watchers meeting and went through the drive-through at McDonalds and got a Big Mac meal which I ate on the way home. Now I try to stay far away from drive-throughs.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    For example, once in college I ate an entire box of Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake rolls in 2 hours. I thought, "wow, I have a problem..." Then, two weeks later, ate an entire box of Oatmeal Cream Pies in 2 hours.

Thankfully, that was some 13 years ago, but I was just curious if anyone out there has stories similar to this.

Wow, I bet your tastes have gotten more sophisticated since then. I know since starting this calorie control thing in August, I'm WAY pickier about what I binge on and the LIttle Debbies just don't cut it anymore! :laugh:

Little Debbie products are still one of my favorite foods. =D So worth it.
  • chelseelovesyou
    chelseelovesyou Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    10 lbs of crawfish and a basket of deep fried pickles. Nom Nom Nom.

Thanks God I'm going back to Texas next month and it is crawfish season!

I'm from TX and when I went home for spring break I ate 6 pounds... YUM!
  • clockworkkarly
    Options
    you know those typical easter bunny chocolate figures? yeah. one of those. not the hollowed out kind either. probably an entire pound of bunny chocolate.

ugh.......
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    What is the most you ever ate of something?

For example, once in college I ate an entire box of Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake rolls in 2 hours. I thought, "wow, I have a problem..." Then, two weeks later, ate an entire box of Oatmeal Cream Pies in 2 hours.

Thankfully, that was some 13 years ago, but I was just curious if anyone out there has stories similar to this.

I could used to eat complete cakes such as a whole Victoria Sponge in one setting or a whole large swiss roll (you know the ones that would feed a whole family).
  • JessiC1984
    JessiC1984 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My husband brought home a lemon meringue pie that his students made a couple of months ago... I ate about two thirds of it that night.
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have sat down and eaten a whole gallon of icecream in one sitting...more then once:blushing:
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Brian Reagan:

"You ever read tha package of fig newtons? Serving size is....TWO COOKIES!! Who eats JUST two cookies? I EAT FIG NEWTONS BY THE SLEEVE.....I'M LIKE A WOOD CHIPPER WITH FIG NEWTON SHAVINGS COMING OUT THE SIDE!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Two of those giant costco hot dogs, part of a pretzel, and then proceeded to eat samples once inside the store. It rivals my eight medium slices of dominoes pizza...and this was when I was a tiny (bmi of 17-18) 13 year old girl. I miss my metabolism.
  • HonestJennjenn
    Options
    Oh my lord... I wish that was in my calorie goals..
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I just cruised over to McDonalds nutrition calculator and got the following for my biggest meal ever:

Cals: 3280
    Fat: 144g
    Sodium: 6200mg
    Carbs: 397

Wowza, that includes: 4 cheeseburgers, 20pc McNuggets, large fries, large Root Beer..........

that was a looooooooong time ago.........I think I'm going to be sick lol
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Brian Reagan:

"You ever read tha package of fig newtons? Serving size is....TWO COOKIES!! Who eats JUST two cookies? I EAT FIG NEWTONS BY THE SLEEVE.....I'M LIKE A WOOD CHIPPER WITH FIG NEWTON SHAVINGS COMING OUT THE SIDE!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And don't forget the food combinations! Lemon rinds and raisin skins, not the whole raisin just the skins, you steam em
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    When I was 16 I would eat an entire 10 pack of tacos from Taco bell by myself. I would also eat 6 slices of large pizza and 10 wings at once. Oddly i was only 125 lbs then and now that i am 224 lbs I couldn't eat that much if i tried.

I was the same way but with burritos! Remember those large rectangular pizzas from Pizza Hut they had years ago? It was similar to the Big Italy, but shaped more like the Big Dipper. I ate an entire one by myself one night. That's 2 feet of pizza. So gross! I was a carb fiend growing up. I could eat an entire loaf of Italian bread in one sitting. I've never had much of a sweet tooth, though, so I have no crazy ice cream or candy stories. I stayed at 117 during this entire phase.

My hubby likes to tell people about our first date. He made fresh guac and left it with me ... on the couch ... and I ate the whole bowl myself. What a great first impression! :embarassed:
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    A whole box of scorched (chocolate) almonds.
  • Tanya_IP
    Tanya_IP Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    this is horrible but i ate a whole package of bacon once a long time ago.....i love bacon...but now love turkey bacon maybe once or twice a week and only one slice :)
  • neon8919
    neon8919 Posts: 46
    Options
    package of double stuffed oreos... half for a late night snack, the other half for breakfast the next day...
  • Catjag
    Catjag Posts: 107
    Options
    In college my typical Friday night involved bartending for 6 hours until 3am, then swinging by the WaWa on my way home to get a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream. I would watch Sex and the City reruns and eat THE ENTIRE PINT to unwind after work. Granted...at that point I was also running varsity track and on the dance team so I was also moving my *kitten* a lot more than I do now sitting at a desk most days....

You had me at Wawa. Man, I miss them and their mashed potato bowls. If there was a Wawa in Vegas I would be in deep trouble.