how long have you been married (or ...)

Options

Replies

• Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    38 years in August and still the best thing that I have done. We have had highs and lows, but the lows just make the highs better.

one happy Hubby
  • dawnkykong
    dawnkykong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Together over 9 years...Married almost 6 and still happy as ever. We've had our ups and downs but I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. He's in the Army and is away right now... how is it that I still get butterflies when he leaves and comes back?!

Happy and still very much in love. :love:
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    38 years in August and still the best thing that I have done. We have had highs and lows, but the lows just make the highs better.

one happy Hubby

Wow that's awesome. If only there would be more couples like this, there would be less broken families, less young people engaging in drugs, crimes.
  • Meeperslove
    Meeperslove Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Married for 4 years in May.. together for 6 years in September! Having a great time so far :P
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    Going to be married 8 years - this August 2012 - and together less than 8 years. We only dated for a week before we jumped to a bigger commitment and here we are still.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Together for 5 years! Started dating when I was 16 and he was just about to turn 17, now I am 21 and he is turning 22! We've lived together for almost two years. Getting married as soon as we have money, as we are both college students!
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Our 14 year anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I was married for 10 years. Now divorced since last year. I haven't been this happy in YEARS!!! :bigsmile: I am anti divorce and I fought till I bled for my marriage but when there's only 1 giving it 100%, then it will never work.
    I'm now single and enjoying it. The future is unknown but I have hope in tomorrow where I used to be hopeless towards the future because I was married to him.
  • Masterchef2000
    Masterchef2000 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Going on 11 years in August. Been together for 11 years since March. :-)
  • LBTRS
    LBTRS Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Married for 25 years and dated for 4 years prior to that and I'm only 44 years old. Of course there are some days that are tougher than others but we love one another and work hard to make it work.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Married since this September. Still newlywed and madly in love. :love: We dated for a year and a half, and May will be two years together. We met each other back in high school when he dated my twin sister. :laugh: He couldn't date both of us and not pay for it (marriage).
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Our 23rd anniversary is Easter Sunday
  • flopsy1973
    Options
    I have known my husband for 22 years. We have been together over 20 but we only got married in December last year (20 years to the day since we got together). So happy still x :heart:
  • mhncaldwell
    mhncaldwell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Its been 34 years...and "everyone brings out the choice ....first...but you have saved the best for now" (from John 2:10 in the Bible) Good times!
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    We've been together almost 10 years (5th May our 10 year anniversary) :)
  • Ttopeka
    Ttopeka Posts: 160
    Options
    Not married nor will be anytime soon (let's graduate college first...), but we've been together for a bit over 2 years and are planning a future together.
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    we've been married for *almost* 1 year - may 21 is our anniversary. we've been together for a total of 3.5 years :)
  • Kimberz6
    Kimberz6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We were married 21 years yesterday. We only dated 3 months before that. This year is the first time he forgot :(
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Going on six years now. Marrying my husband is the best decision I ever made.