how long have you been married (or ...)

Options

Replies

• FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    We've been married for 9 years and together for over 11 years! He's made up of awesome and I love him even more everyday.
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Married: 4 Years, 6 Months
    Together: 6 Years, 2 Months
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    7 years and 7 months, been a couple for 10 years as of tomorrow, met him 10 years and 11 months ago. I can't imagine my life without him, he's my everything.
  • PunkyRachel
    Options
    Married since this September. Still newlywed and madly in love. :love: We dated for a year and a half, and May will be two years together. We met each other back in high school when he dated my twin sister. :laugh: He couldn't date both of us and not pay for it (marriage).

what day? we got married sept. 4th, 2004
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Been with my boyfriend for almost for years (on the 26th this month).
  • melcpia
    melcpia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm ok, hubby and I had been mates for a while and he was best buds with my ex...there was always a connection but nothing ever happened untill I told my ex I was leaving.....so hubby and I got our act together sept 15 1996 (that was the day he asked me to leave my ex and run away with him lol I told my ex it was over that afternoon and we had our first kiss!!), moved in together sept 19 1996, got engaged in the october got pregnant in the november (found out in the december), got married on Valentines Day 1997, our son was born sept 1997 (exactly one year to the day that we moved in together) ...we just had our 15 year wedding anniversary...

He's my best friend and soul mate. We've never ever had an argument, both spent too much time arguing with ex's!
  • PunkyRachel
    Options
    Married for 25 years and dated for 4 years prior to that and I'm only 44 years old. Of course there are some days that are tougher than others but we love one another and work hard to make it work.

nothing wrong with getting married young. I met my husband at 17 and married him at 19 years old, he is only a year older than me. I think all couple have their rough patches, but that love and hard work is the important thing.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Married since this September. Still newlywed and madly in love. :love: We dated for a year and a half, and May will be two years together. We met each other back in high school when he dated my twin sister. :laugh: He couldn't date both of us and not pay for it (marriage).

Oh cool! I didn't know fall weddings were so popular til I had one. (Well, we didn't have a wedding really. We ran off to Vegas.) September 21st though, on his 24th birthday. :happy: My mom just got married for the third time two weeks before us. I'm not sure of the exact day, but closer to your own anniversary than mine. And then my parents' anniversary was September 17th.
  • PunkyRachel
    Options

Oh cool! I didn't know fall weddings were so popular til I had one. (Well, we didn't have a wedding really. We ran off to Vegas.) September 21st though, on his 24th birthday. :happy: My mom just got married for the third time two weeks before us. I'm not sure of the exact day, but closer to your own anniversary than mine. And then my parents' anniversary was September 17th.

At the time, we couldn't get time off work to take a honey moon. In fact his job wasn't even going to let him have our wedding day off, they ended up firing him a week before we got hitched. So we did it over labor day weekend and just did 2 nights in a hotel cause I had to be back at work. I met my man in high school too, been with him ever since and never been happier :happy:
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options

At the time, we couldn't get time off work to take a honey moon. In fact his job wasn't even going to let him have our wedding day off, they ended up firing him a week before we got hitched. So we did it over labor day weekend and just did 2 nights in a hotel cause I had to be back at work. I met my man in high school too, been with him ever since and never been happier :happy:

Wow, that job was crazy! You only get married (ideally) once in your life people. Sheesh. It's so sweet when high school sweethearts get and stay married. Congrats to you two. :flowerforyou:
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    Met in May 2006, engaged in September 2006, married in December 2006. We fell in love hard and fast! We have been married 5 years and have 2 little boys. :heart:
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Met Dec 1988. I was 19, he was 25. Married May 22, 1993. I was 23, he was 29. I love him as much today as I did the day we got married. There have been ups and downs and a LOT of unexpected changes (Him being activated with the reserves and sent to Iraq for 14 months, moving to AZ, moving to Germany, moving to VA, him going to Kuwait for 18 months, and now he's in a job where he deploys to Afghanistan for 6 months of the year.) It's not always easy. The deployments are really hard, especially on the kids. But he knows we're here waiting for him and that I'm able to hold down the home front so he doesn't have that worry. People have actually asked me if I ever thought about finding a "deployment boyfriend" for while hubby is away. The thought never even crossed my mind. It would be like finding another kid to take care of when our boys go off to summer camp.
  • mahutch1
    mahutch1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Married for 25 years, together for 28. Life is good. Many ups and downs but still in love after all these years! Looking forward to the next 25.
  • mahutch1
    mahutch1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    We've been together for 8 years, 3 of which we've been married. I look forward to many more years with my pain in the butt :-) hehe
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Dated for a year, engaged for a year and married for 20 years next month. Let no man set asunder what Christ has ordained. Matt 19:6
  • aubreysgrammy
    aubreysgrammy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Will be 23 years on April 28th.
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    me and the wife got together 8 year this october decided to get married on the make or break 7 or 11 thing and got married last may
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Together for 19 yrs, married 9....:)
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    committed to our relationship for just over 2 years. committed to banging each other for over 12.