Can u find real love on Mfp????

Options

Replies

• kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Lew....I can honestly say that YES You can find real love online....I have recently found my true love right here on MFP.. we were friends just being supportive to one another and before you knew it I felt something special in him that I hadnt felt in a very very long time....Neither one of us were looking , it just happened. As time went by we became closer and then exchanged phone numbers and started to text one another...NOW being the person that I am, I had him checked out and he was very legit !! ( hey a girl can never be to cautious) ...we decided to meet one weekend and trust me when I say i was sooo nervous, all I had to go on was a picture and his word......

When I arrive i sent him a text telling him i was there he came thru the door and My heart skipped a beat, I knew then it was love at first sight ! All of those conversations that we had shared just made me realize that this could be something beautiful .

I wouldnt change a thing ! I have NO REGRETS and this comes from someone who was so ANTI-ONLINE DATING !! I would preach to others about how crazy and harmful this could be until I met him ! SO I guess the noral of the story is follow your heart but proceed with caution at first ! LOVE can be staring you in the face right now and you dont even know it ! Life is about taking chances, and living it like its your last.

I just love your story!!!!! :heart: :heart:
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't suggest internet dating, be it on MFP or match.com. Just saying.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    There's some decent spank bank material

You called?

Not since earlier

I see how it is......
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I do not see it as any diffeerent then going on a dating website. I think people may open up a bit more on here as we are all after the same common goal.
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I met my boyfriend online 10 years ago. Life took us in different directions for a while, but we've been together again for a year almost now.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I defy anyone to find true love ( or even 'like') on Xbox Live..
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yeah of course, I met someone on a forum 3 years ago when I was 18 and stayed with them for 2 and a 1/2 years and I flew to see them and we video chatted all the time and he asked me to marry him and he was going to move here but changed his mind and things just didn't work out but if he had I know we'd be together right now. So yeah it is possible to fall in love with someone you meet online.
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have no idea- dating has become virtual anymore. I cant remember the last time I met someone, clicked, and went out and formed a relationship. even the people I meet online live far away. Maybe I should move LOL
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    well i think that you can find Love anywhere But...this isnt a dating site so alot of people on here arent looking for love but they are trying to get healthy.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    There's some decent spank bank material

You called?

Not since earlier

I see how it is......

If it makes you feel any better, the pig tail picture put you next in line.
  • jgsc6d
    jgsc6d Posts: 18
    Options
    You can find a lot of things on MFP: love, weight loss stories, stalkers, murder, snark, oblique shots of newfound cleavage, and, of course, unwanted in-your-face shots of shirtless men.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

Take a chance...pu$$y

http://www.prisonhookup.com/
  • marieautumn
    Options
    xbox live ruins relationships.
  • Justapartyofone
    Options
    Anything is possible.
  • HungerGamesWinner
    Options
    I would be careful be it on the net, a bar or whatever. But I am a true believer in love and it can come from anywhere!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m28r7sM3lN1qhna06o1_500.png

Dammit I lol'd so hard.
  • jgsc6d
    jgsc6d Posts: 18
    Options
    You sound incredibly paranoid.
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread.... I agree with one of the previous posters... you can find love anywhere!
  • marieautumn
    Options

Take a chance...pu$$y

http://www.prisonhookup.com/

trying to avoid meeting the craigslist killers
  • cathyc71
    cathyc71 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

A friend met her husband of 6 years on xbox live.....