Why Cats Suck

Options

Replies

• jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I have a 12 year old cat that is a naughty kitty. He is fixed but sprays outdoors. That is the only thing that sucks about my orange and white kitty. Everything else is A-O-K.
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    O-M-G I just cracked up in my quiet *kitten* office HILARIOUS!!
    You should get a new job. I don't care how quiet it is, who wants to work in an *kitten* office?

"quiet-*kitten* office" there you go!! Those hyphens really do make a difference lol
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Not threaten, warn. If a person can't take care of their cat/dog and it is on our property causing damage we have every legal right to solve the problem ourselves.

I still haven't decided if you are a great troll or just an *kitten*.

*kitten* would be the correct answer. If you ever want to leave the safety of your concrete jungle and come to the country to see how the real world is. Let me know, I will be happy to show you what happens in the real world.

Doorki. Come to Aus. We have killer snakes.

Haha I live in the middle of Texas...we have killer snakes too! But they're probably not as big of an issue here...

Do you have drop bears?

:P

No idea what those are! Rattlesnakes are all over the place here though, they can kill a person. But there are dangerous/scary things in all parts of the world :) Although, they are a lot scarier in some places (I don't even wanna know what kinda scary creepy crawlies are in the Amazon...)
  • lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    After my stupid dog dies I will only have cats! Cats = awesomeness! Why you ask?

I can go out of town without having to find somewhere for my cat to stay. I just put her outside, open up a bag of cat food, and she's there when I get back. My dog would surely perish because he needs our love and affection to validate him.

Cats destroy things with their claws. Although my cat is not declawed because she doesn't tear up, they can be. It's kind of in bad taste to de-teeth a dog. My dog has cost me shoes, baseboards, carpet, kids barbie dolls, panties...the list goes on.

My cat food for 1 month = $4 My dog food 1 month = $30

My cat never goes to the vet and just lives...11 years so far. My dog always has to go for something, and he acts a donkey the whole time we're there.

My cat never stinks, my dog always does and bathing him is pain in the a**.

My cat knows how to cross the street. My dog would surely perish.

I could go on...

You're on the wrong thread, sweetie. Read the title, maybe?

Cats suck because only a few of them can show genuine affection and love for their owners; because they scratch and bite, even if they "love" you; because you can't train something that stubborn; because they like to lay in the most annoying places; because they always break the window blinds; because they shed like crazy; because they are evil; because they are moody all the time; because there are too many of them in the streets.

Dogs, on the other hand, are awesome and if you can't handle yours, it's because you're not a responsible owner and didn't teach your dog not to eat things. So please, after your dog dies (that's a very nice thing to say about your own pet, btw), don't own another dog for the future dog's sake :P
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    You should get a new job. I don't care how quiet it is, who wants to work in an *kitten* office?

"quiet-*kitten* office" there you go!! Those hyphens really do make a difference lol

Would a Proctologist's office be considered an "*kitten* office"??
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Chalk up another vote for hate domestic house cats. Basically a useless species.

On the farm we would keep a couple feral cats for mousing purposes but every year we would have to shoot a pile of them as they are prolific breeders. We didn't want/need 12-20 cats on the property. Three or four were enough.

Fox however love cat and we did have some awesome fox hunting around the farm.

Why didn't you just get them fixed? Animal shelters will do it for free...

While I agree with getting em fixed (SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS, PEOPLE), he's referring to feral cats, which well...you can't exactly say "here kitty kitty" and take em to the animal shelter. Also, feral cats are often euthanized at animal shelters as they are not easily adoptable. (I volunteer for an animal rescue organization, I could go on and on and on...)

It depends on the animal shelter, I'm from a rural area and the animal shelters out there would do it. Also, there were rescue groups that would fix and then release feral cats for people who wanted them for barns, mousing, etc. if you were closer to a city/populated area.
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Here is an easy guide to tell if your cat is trying to kill you. My cat does several of these:

http://theoatmeal.com/misc/frame/cat_kill
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I've never seen a cat fetch me a pheasant or duck. Or fight off an intruder to protect their owner. That is why cats suck.

bear.jpg
    IMG_6278.jpg
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Why would you want to train a cat? They have their own nazi-like personalities. They are the rulers of their households, streets, neighbourhoods... and if you don't obey then the cat will punish you.

I adore our cat, as much as he can annoy the utter bejeezus out of me.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Cause they teabag your computer monitor...

1173277999-WannaSheeum.b.jpg
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Cats are *kitten*... but I'm quiet and I like to read. I love hanging out with cats. Maybe I'm an *kitten*, too.
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I've never seen a cat fetch me a pheasant or duck. Or fight off an intruder to protect their owner. That is why cats suck.

I've never seen a dog fetch me a pheasant or a duck. And nor would I want to.

I do believe we'll just have to agree to disagree.
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options

Would a Proctologist's office be considered an "*kitten* office"??

If only I was a proctologist. Wait I take that back ....

Enough abouth *kitten* back to (p)ussys hahaha
  • Ruger2506
    Options
    Cause they teabag your computer monitor...

1173277999-WannaSheeum.b.jpg

Is that a Naked Mole Rat?
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    xpwyq.jpg
  • Ruger2506
    Options

I do believe we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Fair enough.
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    After my stupid dog dies I will only have cats! Cats = awesomeness! Why you ask?

I can go out of town without having to find somewhere for my cat to stay. I just put her outside, open up a bag of cat food, and she's there when I get back. My dog would surely perish because he needs our love and affection to validate him.

Cats destroy things with their claws. Although my cat is not declawed because she doesn't tear up, they can be. It's kind of in bad taste to de-teeth a dog. My dog has cost me shoes, baseboards, carpet, kids barbie dolls, panties...the list goes on.

My cat food for 1 month = $4 My dog food 1 month = $30

My cat never goes to the vet and just lives...11 years so far. My dog always has to go for something, and he acts a donkey the whole time we're there.

My cat never stinks, my dog always does and bathing him is pain in the a**.

My cat knows how to cross the street. My dog would surely perish.

I could go on...

You're on the wrong thread, sweetie. Read the title, maybe?

Cats suck because only a few of them can show genuine affection and love for their owners; because they scratch and bite, even if they "love" you; because you can't train something that stubborn; because they like to lay in the most annoying places; because they always break the window blinds; because they shed like crazy; because they are evil; because they are moody all the time; because there are too many of them in the streets.

Dogs, on the other hand, are awesome and if you can't handle yours, it's because you're not a responsible owner and didn't teach your dog not to eat things. So please, after your dog dies (that's a very nice thing to say about your own pet, btw), don't own another dog for the future dog's sake :P

Oh dang I hope I hope my dog is not reading this! :cry:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Kittens are ok. But cats. Ugh. No me gusta.

It's like they just sit there all day and say "screw you, I'm a cat, I do what I want." I'm SO much more a dog person :)

A. It depends on the cat.

B. It depends on the person they're dealing with. If they sense you don't like them they will not be friendly.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Not threaten, warn. If a person can't take care of their cat/dog and it is on our property causing damage we have every legal right to solve the problem ourselves.

I still haven't decided if you are a great troll or just an *kitten*.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I have two great cats. One sleeps with me every night, the other sleeps with one of my kids. She cuddles with my baby every chance she gets. She's also a great guard cat. If she hears someone she doesn't know or any suspicious noise outside she runs to the nearest window and growls until they leave/the noise stops.

In general, cats only suck if they know you don't like them. I have only met one cat, ever, that was psycho.