married men

Options

Replies

• sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I consider myself lucky. I've never been hit on by a married man...and don't intend to be, thank you very much.

Seriously, I've been divorced for 12 years, going on 13, and even I don't go on these message boards to hit on women. I just come on here to stalk them, that's all.

Do you like pina coladas?
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    on the other hand , you can get involved with someone ,and it will make your life a living hell
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I consider myself lucky. I've never been hit on by a married man...and don't intend to be, thank you very much.

Seriously, I've been divorced for 12 years, going on 13, and even I don't go on these message boards to hit on women. I just come on here to stalk them, that's all.

Do you like pina coladas?

No, but I do like getting caught in the rain!

OH...STOP THAT! :laugh:
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    You know it sucks because I enjoy having male friends, so of course I give them the benefit of the doubt. Then they have to go and remind me why im single!

not me I hope
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I only read the first few pages here, but I am gonna be a realist on this one.

As a woman, I know my own. Women can make men's lives hell. There are so many fantasies and outings that they want to share with us, but most of the time, wives are not willing. The ones with the awesome wives who are up for anything (not just in the bedroom) and dont mind if their guy goes out with the boys every now and then, are not the ones interested in other women.

But who wouldnt think of straying if you live with someone who gives you NO attention, does nothing to satisfy you, makes no effort to go outside the box a little, complains about everything you do, doesnt like your friends, wont watch what you want to watch, and doesnt seem to care about what you find visually stimulating?

I cannot blame them and think it is sad that some people are essentially stuck in relationships that they dont enjoy.

Divorce is not always a good option for some people. Kids, finances, lawyers etc get in the way........ If you KNOW that once you sign that paper, you lose everything you have worked for, you are not going to be as willing to do it.

/wins thread Good form Gale. Good form.
  • HardcorePork
    HardcorePork Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    The ones with the awesome wives who are up for anything (not just in the bedroom) and dont mind if their guy goes out with the boys every now and then, are not the ones interested in other women.

Men will always be interested in other women. It is in their DNA. No amount of awesomeness is going to stop men from realizing how great boobs are, regardless of the woman they're attached to.

Not all men will stray, but all men will always be interested in other women.
  • Pokermom10
    Pokermom10 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    These topics are funny to a certain degree and sad to a certain degree. Unfortunately, this happens to me all the time. However, I can say it has never happened to me here.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    Men will always be interested in other women. It is in their DNA. No amount of awesomeness is going to stop men from realizing how great boobs are, regardless of the woman they're attached to.

They are pretty great, aren't they?
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options

As a woman, I know my own. Women can make men's lives hell. There are so many fantasies and outings that they want to share with us, but most of the time, wives are not willing. The ones with the awesome wives who are up for anything (not just in the bedroom) and dont mind if their guy goes out with the boys every now and then, are not the ones interested in other women.

But who wouldnt think of straying if you live with someone who gives you NO attention, does nothing to satisfy you, makes no effort to go outside the box a little, complains about everything you do, doesnt like your friends, wont watch what you want to watch, and doesnt seem to care about what you find visually stimulating?

I cannot blame them and think it is sad that some people are essentially stuck in relationships that they dont enjoy.

Divorce is not always a good option for some people. Kids, finances, lawyers etc get in the way........ If you KNOW that once you sign that paper, you lose everything you have worked for, you are not going to be as willing to do it.

This is why you're my friend.

This thread is cracking me up. That said, I'm open to being hit on by anyone, please and thank you.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    That said, I'm open to being hit on by anyone, please and thank you.

Come here often?

Nice eyes btw.
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options

This is by far the best answer I have seen so far...many women will not like it and will bash the OP for saying it but as man who has seen (and been in) lots of my friends/coworkers unhappy in their relationships this answer is usually the reason...just saying. This can also be applied the reverse way too...men, you have to also put in your time and attention to your woman and try as hard as you can to be the best you in your relationship but if the above things happen...it explains a lot. Not saying it should ever come to that...but it does sometimes...thank you for that and your understanding.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    This thread is cracking me up. That said, I'm open to being hit on by anyone, please and thank you.

Blue eyes rock socks.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    friendly flirty conversations are fine. what i find just as annoying is the
    pictures some females post to there profiles " come stare at my 90% bare *kitten*
    but how dare you say anything about it "
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Married men are the best. They leave right away and only visit for the good stuff.

Eeew, disgusting.
    So glad you're raising children :)
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    pictures some females post to there profiles " come stare at my 90% bare *kitten*

These are a lot of the same people who apply the "fine if he's hot, creepy if he's not" rule.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

This is what my husband would say. He used to make flirtatous remarks to friends on FB but ended up getting himself in trouble by going a little too far (by my standards using private messages to make comments). I told him he can admire all he wants but I think certain things and comments shouldn't be said to someone other than your significant other. That's the problem with flirting though is it can start out as an innocent comment and then spiral into something else... I used to be a big flirt but I know how much I like the attention/feedback that I get so now I don't even go there, unless its with my husband.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

These are a lot of the same people who apply the "fine if he's hot, creepy if he's not" rule.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options

Not just men.... I see more women talking about boobs on here then men. LOL Who doesn't love a nice rack, seriously??

But the topic on hand, if you have guys doing that, delete them and report them, we are all here to support each other and give compliments, no need to put up with drama imo. I've deleted a few people because they were crossing the line. Being nice or fun and flirty is one thing, but just like everything else, there are boundaries.
  • Husky_Jeans
    Options
    Married or a girlfriend... You can look at the menu, but you can't put a order in...
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    This is by far the best answer I have seen so far...many women will not like it and will bash the OP for saying it but as man who has seen (and been in) lots of my friends/coworkers unhappy in their relationships this answer is usually the reason...just saying. This can also be applied the reverse way too...men, you have to also put in your time and attention to your woman and try as hard as you can to be the best you in your relationship but if the above things happen...it explains a lot. Not saying it should ever come to that...but it does sometimes...thank you for that and your understanding.

Thank you.. I WAS in that relationship. For the last 3 years, I may as well have been housekeeper, cook and nanny. I couldnt PAY him to have sex with me, he never wanted to do anything, he didnt want ME to do anything with my girlfriends, If I wanted to watch Football, I was stuck in the bedroom with the little TV. It sucked. I was not with someone I loved or even liked. But until I was financially able to start over, I couldn't do anything about it...... Eventually I could, but that was a long, lonely, battery operated three years.