married men

Options

Replies

• KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    I swear these message boards/topics are pure comedy!!!

My thought exactly!!!

^^^this!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I have had some very innocent flirts from married men on here, and some not so much. ALL of my friends are great and know boundaries, and seem like wonderful husbands to their wives. Married men who are not going to be faithful to their wives will do it no matter the situation, not just on this website. There isn't anything you can do about it except ignore it and not participate.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    nope... I make sure they're not married if they flirt. and it's flirting... nothing will happen unless they are willing to fly to Hawaii... and even then I have high standards... :)
  • mstaser
    mstaser Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Has anything gotten resolved yet? Is is ok to flirt?
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    nope... I make sure they're not married if they flirt. and it's flirting... nothing will happen unless they are willing to fly to Hawaii... and even then I have high standards... :)

Single, and could always you a vacation to Hawaii. :wink:
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    i am married and i don't hit on single ladies i am just looking for friends to share my goals and sucesses with add me if you want to:smile:

I'm in the same boat. I also have something in common
    with my friends guys, and gals. Whether it be Jeeps, Ham
    Radio, or my love for the PNW! Plus we're all looking to improve
    our health, and bodies. 0.02
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    Has anything gotten resolved yet? Is is ok to flirt?

I sure hope it gets resolved before the 20 page limit.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I hear about that stuff from my female friends. So inappropriate. Get out of the damn relationship if you're unhappy you turd head.

Best post!
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Married or a girlfriend... You can look at the menu, but you can't put a order in...

Also heard the quote "Doesn't matter where I get my appitite as long as I eat at home"

haha
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    i hate it when I mispost stuff
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    This is by far the best answer I have seen so far...many women will not like it and will bash the OP for saying it but as man who has seen (and been in) lots of my friends/coworkers unhappy in their relationships this answer is usually the reason...just saying. This can also be applied the reverse way too...men, you have to also put in your time and attention to your woman and try as hard as you can to be the best you in your relationship but if the above things happen...it explains a lot. Not saying it should ever come to that...but it does sometimes...thank you for that and your understanding.

Thank you.. I WAS in that relationship. For the last 3 years, I may as well have been housekeeper, cook and nanny. I couldnt PAY him to have sex with me, he never wanted to do anything, he didnt want ME to do anything with my girlfriends, If I wanted to watch Football, I was stuck in the bedroom with the little TV. It sucked. I was not with someone I loved or even liked. But until I was financially able to start over, I couldn't do anything about it...... Eventually I could, but that was a long, lonely, battery operated three years.

I hope this is not considered hitting on, but I find it hard to believe you would ever have to had pay anyone.

See, I told you I am not good at this flirting stuff...
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I hope this is not considered hitting on, but I find it hard to believe you would ever have to had pay anyone.

See, I told you I am not good at this flirting stuff...

He liked me heavier. I began losing weight and he did not find me attractive. His next girlfriend was round too..... he just wasnt happy with me being smaller. It takes all kinds.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I usually won't add guys out of respect for my BF, do unto others and all of that jazz. I really don;t want him to worry a second on it because I am here for my health; not for funzies (as he would say) The one guy I friend-ed was because he has some great insight and info on running, I can learn a lot from him, plus he is happily married, doesn't flirt with me and I feel comfortable that my BF would like him anyway.

I have gotten friend requests with flirty messages in them but I usually ignore and delete them.
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Eventually I could, but that was a long, lonely, battery operated three years.

Awwwww that is so sad, that coupled with all of the other things you mentioned Galegetsthin.

Due to the nature of my work as I travel for business frequently, I encounter more than a few men, as well as women who are looking to cheat on their spouse while they are away from home. Sometimes I wonder if it's a self control issue or is it simply people who are bored in their marriage/relationship. If you are bored or disinterested in your marriage/relationship the decision on what to do is clear.... FIX IT!!

As for me I often get myself in "trouble" because I'm being nice and its misinterpreted as flirting or availablity which results in me apologizing for leading someone on.

On the boards here I might say a woman looks great but there's nothing more behind the statement and is akin to seeing a beautiful painting or sculpture in a museum. There are quite a few very beautiful and attractive people on the boards here, lack of noticing that would be like seeing a field of wildflowers or a stellar sunset without stopping to notice.

The thing is, for a fair amount of guys when they see a beautiful woman, they MUST HAVE HER. These men usually end up in horrible marriages or simply alone...
  • oliviajessica
    oliviajessica Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Speaking as a married (and faithful!) man, I have to say that it is disappointing to see the sanctity of marriage being so...neglected. I am a friendly person, and like talking to people, but will not for an INSTANT think of taking things further. I wish I could say the same for all married men.

I appreciate this response very much, thank you for this!
  • Dmenace28
    Dmenace28 Posts: 20
    Options
    Sick and disturbing! Not only married but sick F...k! that chat up girls 18 to 21!!! I have an MFP that told me that this 60 somewhat guy said he could be her sugar daddy!!! WHF!!! If I find one, he's going to be reported and singled out!!! Asking her to show her boobs and stuff... I know who he is, watch what I do if I catch him again. She blocked him… not enough in my opinion.
  • rukia30
    rukia30 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I hear about that stuff from my female friends. So inappropriate. Get out of the damn relationship if you're unhappy you turd head.

Agreed!!! It is sad! It really does happen a lot on here, and then you have those that are great friends and stay committed to their spouses! I must add though that flirty does attract flirty, and so long as lines are not crossed why not have a little fun. Everyone needs to flirt it feels good LOL! =)
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You know it sucks because I enjoy having male friends, so of course I give them the benefit of the doubt. Then they have to go and remind me why im single!

#BOOM
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I only read the first few pages here, but I am gonna be a realist on this one.

As a woman, I know my own. Women can make men's lives hell. There are so many fantasies and outings that they want to share with us, but most of the time, wives are not willing. The ones with the awesome wives who are up for anything (not just in the bedroom) and dont mind if their guy goes out with the boys every now and then, are not the ones interested in other women.

But who wouldnt think of straying if you live with someone who gives you NO attention, does nothing to satisfy you, makes no effort to go outside the box a little, complains about everything you do, doesnt like your friends, wont watch what you want to watch, and doesnt seem to care about what you find visually stimulating?

I cannot blame them and think it is sad that some people are essentially stuck in relationships that they dont enjoy.

Divorce is not always a good option for some people. Kids, finances, lawyers etc get in the way........ If you KNOW that once you sign that paper, you lose everything you have worked for, you are not going to be as willing to do it.

Ok here goes,.........

As a woman, I know MY OWN. Men can make a woman's life hell, think woman don't have fantasies
    or outings they would like to share WE do ! problem a lot of times is after working , cooking, cleaning house
    and taking care of kids while the Male mows the grass (on his riding lawn mower) drinking beer then watching
    football SURE honey let me dress the part of your fantasy and spend the next 2 hrs making you happy so you
    don't cheat and when its over go grab some food and watch tv in bed while i finish cleaning the kitchen and getting
    things ready for tomorrow

But who wouldnt think of straying if you live with someone who gives you NO attention, does nothing to satisfy you, makes no effort to go outside the box a little, complains about everything you do, doesnt like your friends, wont watch what you want to watch, and doesnt seem to care about what you find visually stimulating? LMAO DITTO!!!!!!!

Oh and don't forget the fear of losing everything HE HAS WORKED FOR 95% of the time the females lose more then the
    males and they deal with children and the wanna be part time Dads.

BOTTOM LINE... If you feel you need / have to cheat get out, if you feel you can't get out SUCK IT UP
    until you can, no amount of rationalizing will make cheating ok.

The op sounds just like a man, or a woman having an affair with a married man !!

GET THE F--- REAL IT TAKES TWO
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I consider myself lucky. I've never been hit on by a married man...and don't intend to be, thank you very much.

Seriously, I've been divorced for 12 years, going on 13, and even I don't go on these message boards to hit on women. I just come on here to stalk them, that's all.

Do you like pina coladas?

No, but I do like getting caught in the rain!

OH...STOP THAT! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This made my day!