Red High Heels Week 7!!

Options

Replies

• denitchy
    Options
    Denitchy,
    I had a morning like that just last week. It throws the whole day off. I hope things get better for you as the day goes on. :smile:

Thanks... so far so good! I'm almost all caught up at work and it's only 11:30... WOOO HOOO :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    32 rib cage and DDD cup is unusual, often these dimentions are due to augmentation. Are you sporting original equiptment, or are you surgically altered? hundreds of thousands of women are, no big deal, just curious.
    100% Natural. I have a small frame. I'm considering a lift in a couple years because I have a lot of extra skin but that's it.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I buy cheapo sports bras at wal-mart... fruit of the loom I think but I don't run so it's not a problem. I do do pretty intensive aerobics and am fine with them. I buy them a size too small too and have many, seeing as they are only $12 :happy:
    I do the sane thing. I actually do run. I just use one of my old crappy bras and throw a one size too small sports bra over it. Plus my boobs look extra perky. :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Denitchy,
    I had a morning like that just last week. It throws the whole day off. I hope things get better for you as the day goes on. :smile:

Hey Momma. Welcome to the group. Would you send me your most recent weight so I can add you to the chart? Also, there are daily challenges posted at the beginning of every weekly thread if you want to check them out. Today is stay within 100calories of your goal and exercise 20 minutes outside.:flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I want to join. How in thw world were you all losing7, 8, and 12lbs in a week? Plus, I just heard that song "red high heels" and I want to get in shape and go out looking like Kelly Pickler. :wink:

Welcome Momma!! Hahaha funny you should mention Kellie Pickler because I listen to "Red High Heels" pretty much every work out!! :bigsmile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I joined recently myself! Weigh in on Thursday. JoyousMaximus does the chart that is on the first page of each weeks new thread.(started every Friday) read the challenges and bust your hiney all week to get it done. this challenge is for Halloween. I am sure there will be others, We all wont have reached our goals by then.

Those 8 and 12 lb losses represent 7 weeks, not 1 week, most range 1 to 2 pounds a week.

I beg to differ, I plan on reaching my goal by then:grumble:
    I have to coz this regime is killing me...:tongue:
    AND I'm wearing an ultra sexy costume, so my abs HAVE got to be in tip top shape!!! :laugh:

Let's keep it up Shoe Loving Divas!!! Wearing my Dolce Gabbana strappy multi coloured snakeskin 5in heel sandals today. As a pick me up.... you know, a reason to come to work...giggles :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

By the way. Do you ever have one of those days when you think you look really cute and it makes everything better. :bigsmile: I have a huge pile of work, yet it's ok because I look cute and the boots I'm wearing that I haven't worn in 6 months or so used to be really tight around my calves and they aren't anymore. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: (which helps because they are supposed to be slouchy-ish :laugh: )

See my comment about DGs lol... it's what keeps me going. Looking cute makes everything better and you are more than cute.... absolutely adorable! :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    AND I'm wearing an ultra sexy costume, so my abs HAVE got to be in tip top shape!!! :laugh:

Let's keep it up Shoe Loving Divas!!! Wearing my Dolce Gabbana strappy multi coloured snakeskin 5in heel sandals today. As a pick me up.... you know, a reason to come to work...giggles :laugh:

Does this mean you'll abandon us if we decide to keep the group going??:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • momma2boys0609
    Options
    KaitieBug,
    I just recently discoverd her and I love her music. That and "the Best Days of Your Life" are my favorite songs that she does. I need to add them to my mp3player. This is going to be fun. :flowerforyou:
  • momma2boys0609
    Options
    Denitchy,

Hey Momma. Welcome to the group. Would you send me your most recent weight so I can add you to the chart? Also, there are daily challenges posted at the beginning of every weekly thread if you want to check them out. Today is stay within 100calories of your goal and exercise 20 minutes outside.:flowerforyou:

I'm embarrassed to say it, but my latest weight is 206.00. My final goal is 131. It's almost overwhelming to think about it, but that is why I am here. LOL! Thanks for the group. I will be sure to workout for 20 minutes outdoors today as well as stay within 100 of my 1290 calories. :happy:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Denitchy,

I'm embarrassed to say it, but my latest weight is 206.00. My final goal is 131. It's almost overwhelming to think about it, but that is why I am here. LOL! Thanks for the group. I will be sure to workout for 20 minutes outdoors today as well as stay within 100 of my 1290 calories. :happy:

Would you send it to me in a PM? It will make it easier to find when I get home.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Does this mean you'll abandon us if we decide to keep the group going??:sad: :sad: :sad:

OH GOD NO!!! But I do plan on reaching my goal weight and having pretty rock solid abs... I was just discussing with Sarandipity (in RL) how I'm thinking, due to Cz's comments about reaching more goals, of attempting to reach an even lighter weight after Halloween. So I'm going to be around for a while to come I think. Plus, the 'Incentives' on this site are too yummy to give up. :wink: :wink:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Hey JM,

Did you catch my weigh in last friday? I was a day late due to that *kitten* migraine....

Weight is still the same sadly, but dimensions have changed significantly again. I think, it might be good at some point to maybe add dimension changes to your chart, for those of us in the home stretch who tend to plateau often, but find our measurements change. Just food for thought.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Hey JM,

Did you catch my weigh in last friday? I was a day late due to that *kitten* migraine....

Weight is still the same sadly, but dimensions have changed significantly again. I think, it might be good at some point to maybe add dimension changes to your chart, for those of us in the home stretch who tend to plateau often, but find our measurements change. Just food for thought.

Yup. I saw it and update the chart.

Glad to know you won't abandon us to the wolves. :wink:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Hey JM,

we are always asking for more!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Hey JM,

• JoyousMaximus
    Options

Greedy lil' buggers. If I wanted to deal with this, I would have had kids. *shudders in horror*:tongue:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Greedy lil' buggers. If I wanted to deal with this, I would have had kids. *shudders in horror*:tongue:

You lost me here... lol. Head is still in a migrainy fogbank.... deal with what?? greedy chicas who want to be thinner and thinner ?? like children always wanting more??? Enlighten me please... lol,
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

No need to be embarrassed! My original weight was 235 (way before MFP) I lost @ 50 then put ten back on and decided to add exercise and track my food which is when I found MFP. :flowerforyou: We are all here for the same reason, just at different legs of the journey. :bigsmile: