Any women 5'3 or 5'4 with before and after pics?

Options

Replies

• Jayney10
    Jayney10 Posts: 43
    Options
    MY STARTING WEIGHT ON MY FITNESS PAL WAS 208 POUNDS...MY CURRENT WEIGHT IS 154 POUNDS...MY ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT IS 145 POUNDS...MY HEIGHT IS 5'3" :)

2010...ABOUT 211 POUNDS

fam9.jpg

2011...154 POUNDS

fam2.jpg

fam8.jpg

fam.jpg

2010...208-211 POUNDS

zz1.jpg

2011-154 POUNDS

zz2.jpg

You look amazing and really inspire me to keep going as I know I can look like that again... Great work!!
  • Livingbalanced
    Livingbalanced Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is me at about 150 and I thought I looked pretty smokin' ;)
  • Jayney10
    Jayney10 Posts: 43
    Options
    You all look amazing I am so inspired, I am 5.3 and would like to get down to 140 and see how I look then. The lowest I have been in the past is 126lb but I lost most of my boobs then so not sure I want to get that small again. BTW i have a large frame. I have photos on my profile.

Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • MarianneDarroch
    MarianneDarroch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and currently at 134 down from 150, highest weight has been 170 when I was in my final year at University (am an emotional eater!!).

My goal when I started was 126 and will review when get a few pounds closer, have noticed a huge difference in my upper body (sadly my boobs have been a major casualty) but my lower body still lagging behind so have been upping weights and doing loads of squats and lunges to tone up my legs and bum.

Am thinking long term anywhere between 126 and 130 will be realistic for me to maintain.

Don't have any recent pics, the ones in my profile are my highest weight and last year on my honeymoon when was about 140.
  • ursenia
    ursenia Posts: 3
    Options
    bump.......
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" here is my most recent before and during:

2eyb15j.png
  • coloradotara
    coloradotara Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am a bit shorter. I am 5'1" My SW is 201, CW is 192.8. My goal is to get down to 125, I would be happy with that but if I get smaller than that it would be good to. I have medium bone structure so I think much less than that would be unreasonable. Cant wait to loose some of my boobage. I have DDD's and look forward to buying cheaper bras like I used to.
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    im 5'4 and just hit my GW. i started at 176lbs and now am 145lbs... i think now that im here ill try and loose 10 more lbs but if i dont im not dissapointed.

IMG_2699.jpg
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    Bump
  • Jcao1214
    Jcao1214 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was about 165 pounds when I decided to get serious about losing weight a year ago and my goal weight was 145 which was my prepregnancy weight. I hit my goal weight at the end of last summer but just with continuing to watch what I eat and sticking with exercise (I did Jillian Michaels 30ds and ri30 and am now going into my second month of Insanity) I'm now 132 pounds and I'm trying to hit the 130 mark!

Before
    DSC7393-M.jpg

After
    sooc-185-M.jpg
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Not sure why it won't let me edit my last post or why that's the picture it generated... When I posted it my picture came up not someone's twitter. But anyway, here's what it's supposed to be:

6rkmj9.png
  • honeygirl0715
    Options
    Wow! I'm so impressed with the success all of you have had. I'm still struggling so hard. I'm 5'3" and obese even though I've already lost some weight. I haven't even decided what my goal weight should be. I've started taking Zumba classes two months ago and already have noticed a difference in my body shape and my engery level. It's increased almost two-fold! I like that.
  • krispetri
    krispetri Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is the best post ever! So inspirational. I hope to post before & after pics soon! Better get off the computer and go work out. :)
  • danaamace
    Options
    Bump! Hope to be sharing my journey in the next year or so.
  • carissaharkins
    carissaharkins Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bump. I'm 5'3" and in my 160s. I'd like to get down to around 115-120. it's going to be a long and hard journey and sometimes i feel like i'll never lose this weight. and then i remember that i like a challenge, so bring it lol. you guys are an amazing source of inspiration
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    5'3 1/2, 36-26-36, 125 lbs, at the top part of my goal of 123-125 lbs. I'm 38yoa.
    1.jpg
    3.jpg
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", SW 151, CW 141.8, GW 121. The smallest I've ever been in my adult life was 125 though so I'm thinking I'll switch my goal weight to that.. I lost almost 8 lbs the first month here, and now have struggled to lose even 2 lbs this month. My body is changing so I'm trying to give it time and just stay the course. It can be frustrating esp with an 'apple' shaped body, that someone else at my height or my weight may look fantastic while my waist is still 38 inches :cry: but I'm keeping my head up and trying to soilder on! feel free to add me if you want!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!