Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Options
iam_thatdude
iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
It will hurt, but you need to hear it. All opinion questions should be directed to this thread and I will tell you in no uncertain terms...THE TRUTH...but remember...it will probably hurt....but you will need to hear it.

Begin

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    When a woman dyes her hair, should it be obviously a dye job or try to go as natural looking as possible?
    (I don't know why this is the first thing I could think of... Also I have John Mellancamp's "Hurts so Good" stuck in my head, so thanks for that.)
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    When a woman dyes her hair, should it be obviously a dye job or try to go as natural looking as possible?
    (I don't know why this is the first thing I could think of... Also I have John Mellancamp's "Hurts so Good" stuck in my head, so thanks for that.)

Great question WfenMama....actually the dye job should be balanced against her skin tone so as not to have too much of a contrast and should also take into account future maintenance (i.e. roots)
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Wow. I'm impressed.

That didn't hurt at all. Liar. :-P
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Since you are offering your point of view, I'll take you up on it:
    Is it really an issue for a man if his girlfriend makes more money than he does? (obviously excluding the guys that just want to use you for your cash...been there).
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    what do i say to the stalker at the gym , she annoys the crap out of me.. ive been pretty blut before about not interupting me or using my time but she does anyhow
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    what do i say to the stalker at the gym , she annoys the crap out of me.. ive been pretty blut before about not interupting me or using my time but she does anyhow

Heck, I can answer that one for you: next time she tries, either fart as loud as you can, or plant a giant kiss on the closest guy.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

Great question WfenMama....actually the dye job should be balanced against her skin tone so as not to have too much of a contrast and should also take into account future maintenance (i.e. roots)

Psh! Contrast is good! Pale skin + dark hair = gorgeous!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    am i making a bad decsion about all of this?
  • Fit4Evolution
    Options

Heck, I can answer that one for you: next time she tries, either fart as loud as you can, or plant a giant kiss on the closest guy.
    ill take the fart ! not sure what would be worse kissing her or the guy
  • WifeNMama
    Options

Well, with the guy it would be guaranteed as a one time deal, and it would be immediately followed by sprinting. Voila! Cardio.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Why do dogs have cold noses?
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Will I eventuallly find a guy who loves me and respects my decision to wait to be intimate until I am married?
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Psh! Contrast is good! Pale skin + dark hair = gorgeous!

In your case.... absolutely!!!!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Since you are offering your point of view, I'll take you up on it:
    Is it really an issue for a man if his girlfriend makes more money than he does? (obviously excluding the guys that just want to use you for your cash...been there).

For most men it isnt an issue, but if it is an issue for this guy....heres the truth.....DUMP him, hes a loser.
  • snugglesworthjr
    snugglesworthjr Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

1 word: iPod (it works for me...also perfect on a plane when my neighbor wants to chat non-stop, show me pics of their kids or talk about their religion)
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

well it depends...what does she look like?
  • Fit4Evolution
    Options

Well, with the guy it would be guaranteed as a one time deal, and it would be immediately followed by sprinting. Voila! Cardio.
    now this is funny shi1 .. cant i just ask her out and stand her up
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

There is no answer....also, there is not question. Life is a intricate string, that is too inter dimensional for us to see. Live your day like its your last, treat others like you want to be treated, make a positive impact and if so, your question disappears and isnt relevant.
  • Fit4Evolution
    Options

well it depends...what does she look like?
    you nor would i .. do her!