FR messages with meaning.

Options

Replies

• LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Warning to everyone... Don't post the messages you received... There was a thread like this last week and certain people (including me) got a warning for it... Just a heads up

Well, a little late for that one, doll.

I tried ;)
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    The bean one. I'd like to note, it was titled "A Burden Off My Chest"

What is up girl! I know we've never met but from the amount of time I've *kitten* to your pictures, we should be married. So let's cut the small talk and get the ball rolling so we can both get what we really want. I have no doubt that you're admiring my physique even as I'm writing this, so feel free to flick the bean if you have to. Now I'm sure what jerkoffs you've been dating lately, but I think it's time you ditched those diamonds in the rough and put your self in a relationship with yours truely. I'll treat you the way you deserve from giving you sensual deep tissue massages by the fireplace, to feeding you chocolate coated cherries from my mouth, all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl. So take a step forward and treat yourself to some real loving courtesy.

Good lord.......you poor thing! :noway:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

What is up girl! I know we've never met but from the amount of time I've *kitten* to your pictures, we should be married. So let's cut the small talk and get the ball rolling so we can both get what we really want. I have no doubt that you're admiring my physique even as I'm writing this, so feel free to flick the bean if you have to. Now I'm sure what jerkoffs you've been dating lately, but I think it's time you ditched those diamonds in the rough and put your self in a relationship with yours truely. I'll treat you the way you deserve from giving you sensual deep tissue massages by the fireplace, to feeding you chocolate coated cherries from my mouth, all the way down to holding your hand when you weep whilst watching My Girl. So take a step forward and treat yourself to some real loving courtesy.

Good lord.......you poor thing! :noway:

Yep. Have to admit though, it was good for a laugh.
  • VirginiaWoof
    Options

hah that is actually amazingly. I'm going to presume that they were deliberately being comical or I might despair at life.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Man! I never get the creepy messages! *kicks rocks*
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I never get creepy requests. I feel so left out. SOFAKINGSAD! :sad:

LOL
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i've sent FR's with this image:

thththstewie1.gif

i have not been denied.
  • j_desmet
    j_desmet Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't really have that issue either! I must appear BORING!!! hahaha
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options

hahaha!! oh my lord this is hillarious! i was dying laughing reading it.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

hahaha!! oh my lord this is hillarious! i was dying laughing reading it.

Right?
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    i declined 6 FR's today alone, (no BS) im telling ya women are just as bad as dudes.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

thththstewie1.gif

i have not been denied.

that cracks me up.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

That's an auto accept for being funny as hell.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options

Men. Ugh! Why do so many of them have an ego? oy vey.
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    As to the "Burden off my chest" A.K.A. "Bean" request:

When's the wedding date?
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options

thththstewie1.gif

i have not been denied.

Thats hilarious. I dont think anyone could deny a FR like that.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    i declined 6 FR's today alone, (no BS) im telling ya women are just as bad as dudes.

Being beautiful is tough, yo.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I get no friend requests. Because I'm too cool, is what i tell myself.

3oy2cj.jpg
  • greenglow
    Options
    Wow, I am so sorry. I did not know that was expected, and as such I will do that in the future. I am not trying to scam anyone. I am extremely shy person and find it hard communicating even in email format. I simply assumed we are all here to lose weight and get in shape and that we all had this in common.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    As to the "Burden off my chest" A.K.A. "Bean" request:

When's the wedding date?

I know, he just swept me right off my feet.