please take a shower before coming in da gym..ugghh!!

Options

Replies

• beautifulblac84
    Options
    Whats wrong w/soap and water...hell no I'm washing up before AND after!

amen!!! lol
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    I was raised to conserve water. There are too many people in the world who go without it for me to waste it by taking a shower only to avoid offending your delicate sensibilities. I don't run the water when I brush my teeth and I am certainly not going to shower 3 times a day because I sweat at the ****ing gym.

Let's not be silly, here.

good for u..u want a cookie!!..
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I was raised to conserve water. There are too many people in the world who go without it for me to waste it by taking a shower only to avoid offending your delicate sensibilities. I don't run the water when I brush my teeth and I am certainly not going to shower 3 times a day because I sweat at the ****ing gym.

What kind?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    please learn to spell. Lol.

Of course they stink, they are at the gym working out! Who the hell showers BEFORE working out?

i do..lol..ur a funkster as well i see :laugh:

I'm so happy for your inability ever smell bad. What's it like being perfect? Based on your responses, it sounds pretty easy to get judgmental up on your pedestal.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

I find this offensive. I am trying to lose weight, like most here, and you offer me a cookie!?!?!?! I'M STARVING!
  • icewindfirex
    icewindfirex Posts: 118
    Options
    If you still smell like roses afterwards........you're probably doing it wrong.
  • icewindfirex
    icewindfirex Posts: 118
    Options

I find this offensive. I am trying to lose weight, like most here, and you offer me a cookie!?!?!?! I'M STARVING!

..........I'd be happy to take the cookie off your hands ;)
  • SteveO5198
    SteveO5198 Posts: 16
    Options
    I find it much worse to be pushing myself in the gym, breathing hard, and my lungs get bombarded with what smells like a whole can of AXE body spray or perfume!!!
  • doorki
    Options

SEE!?!?! NOW WE ARE FIGHTING OVER COOKIES!!! YOU HAVE STARTED A FEEDING FRENZY!!!
  • beautifulblac84
    Options

What kind?

oatmeal :laugh:
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am LMAO! Y'all are going IN on the OP! Hahahahahahaha! From the grammar to the weirdness of this post, it's all just funny as heck. :laugh:
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    my gym stinks and I stink with it. I shower when I'm funky but my desk job does not generate a sweaty environment in the crotchal region.

ROFLMAO @ ^^^^^^
  • gastankerdriver
    Options
    Last week, I unkowingly stepped in dog crap before I went into the gym. We were all sniffing around, trying to figure out where the crap smell was coming from. After an hour, I sat down and got a big whiff. It was on my shoe. I wish people would clean up after their pets better.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    lol..i see there are some nasty people here..smh..i work out..sweat like hell..and dont smell anything but my degree deodorant..washing up before working out really keeps down the odor unless ur jus a funky person..

Well excuse me lady but I DON'T SMELL LIKE HELL EVEN IF I'M SWEATING OUT! Stop making assumptions that everyone who are sweating their butts out would have that body odor!!! We're sweating out because we are working out HARD in the gym & those who are still smelling like roses are probably those silly ones who are busy chatting with their friends or reading magazines while wasting their time away on the treadmill or elliptical.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    :huh:

I never get these threads. Complaining about one particularly stinky person at the gym, ok, I can see that. But calling the rest of us "funky" because we don't shower BEFORE working out? :noway: Come on. Like someone else on here posted, I grew up in a home (and a state) where we conserved water. Except for an early morning race where a shower will wake me up before I run, I don't see the point of showering before I'm going to go work out really hard. I shower in the morning before work (sometimes the night before. GASP!) and apply deodorant...sometimes I reapply deodorant before hitting the gym. I work my a$% off at the gym. Then I take a quick shower and hit the hot tub. THEN I take a real shower. With soap, even. I guess if someone has a problem with me they'll be posting about it on MFP? haha
  • beautifulblac84
    Options

SEE!?!?! NOW WE ARE FIGHTING OVER COOKIES!!! YOU HAVE STARTED A FEEDING FRENZY!!!

lmao!!!:laugh: there's enough cookies for everyone
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

What kind?

oatmeal :laugh:

Are there raisins?
  • doorki
    Options

lmao!!!:laugh: there's enough cookies for everyone

There are never enough cookies. Its why we are here!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Last week, I unkowingly stepped in dog crap before I went into the gym. We were all sniffing around, trying to figure out where the crap smell was coming from. After an hour, I sat down and got a big whiff. It was on my shoe. I wish people would clean up after their pets better.

I know, right?
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    technically sweat does not have any odor. It is the bacteria that latches on to it that stinks. If you work out, you earn that stink. If you can't handle it, a gym may not be the place for you or go at a less busy time. I have an issue with smells so I go during the non busy time if possible. Air freshener is way worse though.
This discussion has been closed.