Replies

• paulasue145
    paulasue145 Posts: 157
    Options
    red thongs are pretty. :wink:
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I'm being oppressed! look! look! Come see the violence inherent in the system!
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options

I like that pretty teal color :)
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options

So your saying females are a weaker sex?? What?? Well, not in my life.. Woman have the "power". I'm not weak!! Just ask my hubby (who adores me because I'm sweet to him).

I hate the whole "I'm a victim" crap.

No, women are systematically oppressed. Personal power does not negate systematic oppression.

I guess I must surround myself with strong women..
    My mother runs her own business.. Most of my friends make as much or more than their husbands..
    Maybe you should look into personal power. So you don't push your feelings of oppression on the whole female sex.

I'm sorry that my type (I don't think I really have a type) has brainwashed you and your family!

Yeah, we're sorry that we've oppressed you, your family and friends so badly. It's so bad that we've held you all back so much that you're entrepreneurs and fiscally gifted. Please forgive us all powerful straight white males who continue to hold back all these weak females..Wow, that sarcasm was so strong that it hurt...Much respect to any woman who goes out and get's what she deserves.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

You know what color they need to make them in... a bright green. You never see them in bright green.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Well I must go to bed. I have to go to my privileged job tomorrow at 7am where I make less money than my wife while working more hours.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options

You know what color they need to make them in... a bright green. You never see them in bright green.

My hubby bought me some neon green boy shorts. They'd be SO much cuter in a thong.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    from now on I want you to all call me Loretta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
  • coconutflower
    Options
    HAHAHA - this thread is ridiculous. Men looking at hot women is NATURAL and a FACT OF LIFE. Ladies, wear what makes you feel good. Even if that means enjoying the attention. Gents, enjoy the sight. It'll help your hormones, I promise. End of story. :)

I'd be slightly confused if my bf didn't notice. And if he did, I'd be like "I know, right? Check that out."
  • patricknsmith
    Options
    Well I must go to bed. I have to go to my privileged job tomorrow at 7am where I make less money than my wife while working more hours.

Same here. Haters, keep on hatin. You are the driving force behind our desire to make you hate us more.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Not to mention that staring at the naked body parts is good for a mans heart...

http://nhjournal.com/2011/03/04/new-study-says-staring-at-breasts-is-good-for-mens-hearts/
  • paulasue145
    Options

My hubby bought me some neon green boy shorts. They'd be SO much cuter in a thong.

CUTE!!! I love boy shorts!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Okay bro, you earned a friend request with that one.. I lost it. LOL.
  • patricknsmith
    Options
    HAHAHA - this thread is ridiculous. Men looking at hot women is NATURAL and a FACT OF LIFE. Ladies, wear what makes you feel good. Even if that means enjoying the attention. Gents, enjoy the sight. It'll help your hormones, I promise. End of story. :)

I'd be slightly confused if my bf didn't notice. And if he did, I'd be like "I know, right? Check that out."

My woman would seriously worry about me and probably pop me in the back of the head if I stopped noticing hotness.
  • poeticallydevine
    poeticallydevine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    rolling... the post has me crying to death.. people on MFP are so hilarious, best comedy hour ever
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Dude I'll see you on AM.com, this is why I go in spurts on this website forums. 95% of the forums is full of awesome people, but it's that 5% that always ruin it. Granted am hasn't been much better lately.

I am sooooo very sorry for ruining your little misogyny party.

Every time you post, you embarrass the entire female gender. Please stop now and save what little respect you have left.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Dude I'll see you on AM.com, this is why I go in spurts on this website forums. 95% of the forums is full of awesome people, but it's that 5% that always ruin it. Granted am hasn't been much better lately.

I am sooooo very sorry for ruining your little misogyny party.

Every time you post, you embarrass the entire female gender. Please stop now and save what little respect you have left.

I'm chalking them up to trolls.. At least I really hope so.
  • patricknsmith
    Options

OMG, I literally had tears from laughing so hard!!!! Well played, sir....or ma'am. It's your right to choose.
  • paulasue145
    Options
    i get um.... out of breath...when i see some of the guys at the gym. I don't see the problem! i just try to keep my focus...but, i'm human. this got way off course and frankly...Crazy! lol
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    i get um.... out of breath...when i see some of the guys at the gym. I don't see the problem! i just try to keep my focus...but, i'm human. this got way off course and frankly...Crazy! lol

It did go wayyyyyy off topic.