please take a shower before coming in da gym..ugghh!!

Options

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    i find it to be pertinent because your making a big deal out of a simple post..since youre so intelligent and wise why are you still lingering around a forum that discusses showering? smh..dont get it..lol
    Because I can, sweetheart. :flowerforyou:

lol..its called being miserable.

You realize you are doing the exact same thing. You're just waiting for the rest of us to respond. You must be just as miserable.

Also, I have friends on Facebook with all levels of education. They can all speak with proper English. It's not about being high and mighty, it's about being comprehensible. I couldn't type like you do if I tried, it's not shorter. It's significantly easier to type and speak correctly.
    if i started this topic then apparently im going to respond..otherwise people like YOU are non-factors that dont have to keep responding..what is it with all the schooling in here??..if youre so smart then why are you still here talking about showering as well??..dont that make you just as me??..lol why are you so angry??.. what is this forum benefiting you??..is someone taking you out for ice cream for doing this?? lol

Wrong. There's no rule that you have to respond if you make the thread. AND you are basically only responding to the flame replies which you could easily ignore.

Pot, meet the fricken black kettle
    wrong..then why would i start a topic and not respond??..youre not making any sense..lol

1) Because you aren't asking a question. You're making a request/statement
    2) Because you can choose to ignore any particular post you want.

You lack logic and a whole lot of common sense. That high horse is going to have a hard time breathing at that altitiude
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    quick question....what does "smh" mean?

Super Man hanglides

so every time she writes "smh" she is doing a superman handglide?

I thought it was more along the lines of "superman can't actually fly.... he fakes it.... and your childhood was one giant lie... go be sad in the corner"

actually, back in the day, superman couldn't fly. He could just jump really, really high.

it's all a conspiracy, I tell you!

well, its only a conspiracy if the government taxed Superman on all leaps he made but gave him tax subsidies whenever he flew. Therefore, the government could control his behavior and MAKE him fly.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Who likes cupcakes??!!!!!!!!!!!

I do! Do you know how to make a pine cone bird feeder though?

Nope! I sure don't! How how how?!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    No i dont shower before I go I use deodrant and even though I work up a sweat I dont smell like this person. I have a shower when I get home, I know what you're saying but all she needed was a stronger deodrant :bigsmile:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Who likes cupcakes??!!!!!!!!!!!

I do! Do you know how to make a pine cone bird feeder though?

Nope! I sure don't! How how how?!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/409529-pine-cone-bird-feeder
    Here's some handy dandy directions!
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    Your logical fallacies are astounding. :flowerforyou:
    lol..:flowerforyou: she learned a new word today

Nah, I've known those words for quite a few years now because I'm such a high and mighty superior college graduate. I'm glad you learned something though.
    you go girl..!! i bet your family is really proud of you!!..lol

Nope, they're dead. Thanks though.
    youre welcome :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Meh, my laziness trumps public opinion. I refuse to shower twice in the same day, unless I'm in the south in the summertime and sweat through three changes of clothing. I'm sure there are people who smell your funk while you are blissfully unaware. Everyone likes their own brand, don't they?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I workout Monday nights, go home and spot clean because I'm back in the gym less than 12 hours later. I'm the only person I care about at the gym, so as long as my odor doesn't bother me I don't give a flying ....
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Your logical fallacies are astounding. :flowerforyou:
    lol..:flowerforyou: she learned a new word today

Nah, I've known those words for quite a few years now because I'm such a high and mighty superior college graduate. I'm glad you learned something though.
    you go girl..!! i bet your family is really proud of you!!..lol

Nope, they're dead. Thanks though.
    youre welcome :smile: :flowerforyou:

You caused their parents' death!?!?!?!?!
  • sanaroph
    sanaroph Posts: 16
    Options
    I was reading this post this morning and I see it's still going strong! LOL So I'll put in my two cents! I do believe that showering before you go to the gym would help with the stink factor, but there is just no way I would do it! I'm getting all sweating after anyways, and that would mean doubling my shampoo, conditioner, and soup use which is really hurting my wallet, plus you have the risk of dry skin so you would need lotion... yicks! Can't do it, you're just going to have to deal with the smell! :devil:

wash the 'hot' spots is what she is suggesting. Sweat smells very differently than 'hot spot' funk
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    gross
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I have no idea what your original post was about because I couldn't read any of it due to grammatical & spelling errors.

:noway:

Hey you! I've missed you! :flowerforyou:
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    I can smell her from here! LOL :laugh:
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    THIS is why I do not mind the fact that I don't sweat LOL!! Bieng slightly/mostly dehydrated for years has it's benefits...

Seriously though,, I am a firm believer of what you put in your body will come out.. I have met sweaty people that DON'T stink!! Gasp!! Sometimes they have a slightly sweetish odor, or just smell like sweat.. kinda salty and vaguely musty.. Toxins find many ways out of the body.. ciggarette smoke, alcohol, Mary Jane (<<<old school), bad foods.. and they have odors..

If there is a "stench", I repeat.. "stench".. there is normally something ELSE going on.. Perhaps she had a lil yeast brewing or something.. I dunno.. Even people who don't shower before the gym, unless they haven't washed in DAYS, rarely reek..

That is why I always carry a mini lysol (walmart 2.00) and antibacterial wipes.. (1.99).. I will spray the area in front of a funky *kitten* in front of me in a minute.. I may get a dirty stare but ironically.. I never have the stench problem after that.. Next time, they usually don't stink or they make it a point to not stand near me :)
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    At this point, I'd probably just lay out the stinkiest fart I could muster in the general direction of someone
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I have no idea what your original post was about because I couldn't read any of it due to grammatical & spelling errors.

:noway:

lol..then dont read it!!!..didnt know i was in english class..lol :noway:

You may want to consider going back. You know, just to "freshen up"
    lol..and the trophy goes to.."drum roll"..
    Ah, the "trophy" joke again. Excellent!
    lol..what i dont understand is why are the same people that have a problem with this forum keep coming back trying to find little things to nick pick about..dont get it..my guess is you want everyone to agree with you so you can feel better i guess..*shrugs* or give you a round of applause *shrugs shoulders* personally i feel like youre mad because i have not stepped out of my character..

:huh: I think the OP is confused. Complaining about stinkiness at the gym is one thing. Insulting other MFP'ers because they don't agree with you and saying that WE all are "funky" or stink is NOT a sign of character.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    i find it to be pertinent because your making a big deal out of a simple post..since youre so intelligent and wise why are you still lingering around a forum that discusses showering? smh..dont get it..lol
    Because I can, sweetheart. :flowerforyou:

lol..its called being miserable.

You realize you are doing the exact same thing. You're just waiting for the rest of us to respond. You must be just as miserable.

Also, I have friends on Facebook with all levels of education. They can all speak with proper English. It's not about being high and mighty, it's about being comprehensible. I couldn't type like you do if I tried, it's not shorter. It's significantly easier to type and speak correctly.
    if i started this topic then apparently im going to respond..otherwise people like YOU are non-factors that dont have to keep responding..what is it with all the schooling in here??..if youre so smart then why are you still here talking about showering as well??..dont that make you just as me??..lol why are you so angry??.. what is this forum benefiting you??..is someone taking you out for ice cream for doing this?? lol

Wrong. There's no rule that you have to respond if you make the thread. AND you are basically only responding to the flame replies which you could easily ignore.

Pot, meet the fricken black kettle
    wrong..then why would i start a topic and not respond??..youre not making any sense..lol

1) Because you aren't asking a question. You're making a request/statement
    2) Because you can choose to ignore any particular post you want.

You lack logic and a whole lot of common sense. That high horse is going to have a hard time breathing at that altitiude
    lol..never knew of a nurse without common sense..lmao..but its ok..its sad when you have to constantly prove yourself to people on the internet..glad i dont fall in that category..im glad you think im dumb or whatever it might be because people like me always come as a surprise when the resume is checked :wink:
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    this made me want to barf.. lol. hit those hot spots, love it.
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    GUUuuuuurrrrl where do i begin....I went to the gym last week and went into the weight room it also has a sparring section and wresling mats. I went over to the mats to do some crunches with my boyfriend. He was done doing them and as im still on my last set these two dudes come walk right by. My boyfriends face wrinkled then he laughed and didnt say anything to me....I took in a deep breath to say "what?" but all that came out was coughing from the smell AND Taste (ya...i swear i could taste the funk) i have never smelled such sour salty balls smell....they smelled like homeless men that havent washed the stick and sack in weeks!!!! Ughhhhhh
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    hmm maybe she was stinky because she was working out? just a thought.
This discussion has been closed.