I think i'm Pregnant..... ladies, I need your help.

Options
167891012»

Replies

• jenbooks
    jenbooks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Maybe this will help..... http://bit.ly/ACU0VK

HOW did you do that??? That was cool!!!

This should help you: http://bit.ly/ul1xRz
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I've been peeing on sticks all over my backyard and they haven't told me anything:laugh:
    Well, that's because you aren't pregnant.
  • angiebotz
    angiebotz Posts: 2
    Options
    No sense driving yourself crazy wondering. Take the advice of all these wome: pee on the stick!!!
  • jenbooks
    jenbooks Posts: 55 Member
    Options

You have to be kidding me??! They have emoticons now? I have seen the ones that just say "pregnant" but no smileys lol I think the result would be different for some....maybe you don't want a smiley face for a positive...maybe a screaming smiley would work better?

No kidding - I'd see a frowny face and think "oh crap, I'm pregnant"
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options

AWESOME! :)
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Your diet can be the cause of the delay. I know it's scary but just take a test and put your mind at ease. Good luck whatever the outcome may be!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    funny-captions-invisible-positive-pregnancy-test.jpg
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    In 6th grade Sex-Ed, we learned that if you think you're pregnant to take a pregnancy test. I'm surprised they never mentioned asking a bunch of randos on a public forum. My teachers failed me.

I'm sorry to point this out but I think it's important to ask yourself how you felt when your success post got attack by sarcasm and rudeness. Maybe a private test would have been a better solution but the thought of being pregnant can sometimes be overwhelming. Luke 6:31 do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Perhaps, when quoting the bible, you don't only choose the part that suits your needs. A mere 6 verses down, Luke 6:37 says "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned.". And I don't even AGREE with the bible as a credible source for anything but discipline and order in an era that no longer exists and only then by fear, and I knew THIS one........
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.

Wait pregnancy tests are $1 in America? Here like $15 here!

Any store I've been to to buy one they were $8-15 as well. I suppose the Dollar Stores or even colleges might have some for that cheap. But IMHO, I'm not going to trust a dollar general pregnancy test!

All pregnancy tests test for the same thing, and they are all, contrary to what they claim on the box, just as sensitive. The $15 one will give you the same result, and it will be just as accurate, it just won't be as spiffy-looking.
    To be fair, the dollar ones that I get are annoying. You have to pee in the cup and then put the stick in it. But for the price, I can't complain.

They're not always clear either, they're probably the worst ones with being clear. Also not all test are the same, they have different degrees of sensitivity. They're able to make test that catch the hormone level at different intervals. Maybe all the commercial tests are using the same standard is the only way they can be the same (which I don't know if they are not)
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    LMAO if AF is late and you BD & r TTC u should find out what CD your on &
    which day you O'd you might be in the TWW so you'll need to POAS or get a BETA done!
    Have Fun LOL
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    LMAO if AF is late and your TTC u should find out what CD your on &
    which day you O'd you might be in the TWW so you'll need to POAS or get a BETA done!
    Have Fun LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Epic thread is epic. :laugh:
  • mandie0378
    mandie0378 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've been peeing on sticks all over my backyard and they haven't told me anything:laugh:

Are you saying if I were pregnant, random backyard sticks would say something??? I'm so going to make my pregnant friends pee on some branches later. I want to see what they have to say. :happy:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options

HOW did you do that??? That was cool!!!

This should help you: http://bit.ly/ul1xRz

BWAHAHAHA!!! I was hoping someone would do that...
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

Are you saying if I were pregnant, random backyard sticks would say something??? I'm so going to make my pregnant friends pee on some branches later. I want to see what they have to say. :happy:
    All I'm saying is, I've peed on a lot of backyard sticks, and they have never told me I was pregnant. And they were always right.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Take videos. You'll make a killing in Japan.
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.

Wow! I've never seen a pregnancy test for $1.00. There have been numerous times where I have thought I could possibly be pregnant. It always turned out to be stress, hormones, or something like that. My husband always talk me out of buying a test when I feel "off" and wait for a missed cycle. I am glad I listen, because pregnancy tests are no where near cheap, lol.
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    2. No Hi-Jacking or Trolling Topics

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Fish
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.