Guys...do you wants bones or meat??

Options

Replies

• DeniseSwift
    DeniseSwift Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    As an overweight..by too much...woman....I say, "Meat is meat and Fat is fat". I need to get rid of the FAT to get down to the meat. I'm okay with being curvy/meaty....but I'm not okay with being FAT.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,679 Member
    Options
    All real men care about is if a woman can make a good sammich.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    And bring the beer of course!

IDEA Fitness member
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

Meh, why settle for a sammich when you can cook on a grill? Now *that* is manly!
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I had a friend in college who spoke Spanish and used to say this in Spanish: Los huesos son para un perro, la carne es para un hombre

Translated: Bones are for a dog; Meat is for a man.

Disgusting phrase.
    Body shaming skinny women is not okay.

This. That's such a stupid phrase.
    double this. Body bashing anyone for being smaller or larger is not ok
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! Silly people.
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    I'm a girl, but i assume guys want meat - but not fatty meat. Thank god my man is a weirdo who likes fat on his meat!!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!

^^^^^^ Love, love, love this!!!!
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!

Exactly!!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    All this talk about meat and bones is making me hungry. As long as it has sauce on it, that's all I care about. The spicyer, the better.
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, if a guy is Insisting on a slim,or skinny woman, he may just be lacking in a certain department. Knowing that a woman with a little more meat will be much more to handle if you are "inadequate"

Just my opinion dont shoot me!
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    All this talk about meat and bones is making me hungry. As long as it has sauce on it, that's all I care about. The spicyer, the better.

Also true for women! :-P As long as they're hot n saucy the man will stay!! X-D
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, if a guy is Insisting on a slim,or skinny woman, he may just be lacking in a certain department. Knowing that a woman with a little more meat will be much more to handle if you are "inadequate"

Just my opinion dont shoot me!

LOL what did you base that thought on? Just curious
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    When you feel comfortable in your own body you will be more attractive.

Confidence comes from comfort and confidence is sexy
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    My wife is 5'4" and her best looking weight is around 120; however we are both active duty military and she has more muscle than what people in the us consider "average"

I thought women can't bulk unless on steroids or something!
    (Lots of discussions on MFP that women can't bulk and if you say that you do tend to bulk as a woman then people are all over you).
  • Fashionnerd22
    Fashionnerd22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :|
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I had a friend in college who spoke Spanish and used to say this in Spanish: Los huesos son para un perro, la carne es para un hombre

Translated: Bones are for a dog; Meat is for a man.

That must make naturally skinny women feel SO GOOD.

A lot of men don't like very skinny and very fat. That's the reality. Don't take it so personally all the time re the naturally skinny women.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    My wife is 5'4" and her best looking weight is around 120; however we are both active duty military and she has more muscle than what people in the us consider "average"

I thought women can't bulk unless on steroids or something!
    (Lots of discussions on MFP that women can't bulk and if you say that you do tend to bulk as a woman then people are all over you).

Totally off topic, but are you serious????
    Of course women can get muscle, though its not as easily gained as it can be for men, women have to work harder for it....I think when people refer to bulky, they mean serious hardcore beefcake muscle that men can get with hard work, due to their natural testosterone, and women usually need a little help to get

There is a big difference between a bulked up woman; http://yourbestyou90.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Isabell_sample2.jpg
    And a muscular woman: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/sites/default/files/images/2009/articles/05may/woman-abs.jpg
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm not attracted to bones or too much meat, But I do love curves and women who care about their appearence.
  • KGFitnessGuru
    Options
    eye of the beholder, but honestly to me it should be what you think about yourself and how you feel. Not what others say or think. Trying to make everyone else happy on how they see you is going to be the never ending chore. Make yourself happy first and only your opinion counts.. so the answer is within you.. No one else can answer this question correct cause its based on what you think is best for you. For me its lean and muscle but that is what I want and makes me happy. What makes me happy may not make you happy. So the real question I ask you is, what would make you happy when you look in the mirror and see yourself? when you can answer that, then you will have your answer.