When guys yell out the car and honk the horn at you..

Options

Replies

• lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    It makes me feel very conflicted, haha. Part of me thinks it's annoying and kind of gross, but the other part of me (my inner attention hog) is always flattered. I'm 50/50 on this one.

yes ma'am!
  • greytblackdog
    greytblackdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I use it as motivation!
    They honk b/c my bum looks good. (makes me keep going)
    They honk b/c they think I'm running too slow. (makes me speed up)
    They honk b/c they are annoying and too lazy to run themselves. (gives me a good laugh)
    I just always give a peace sign and keep going.
  • Thir13en
    Thir13en Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like feeling hot. but i hate that every fuxking guy on the goddamn planet has to rape me with thier greasy eyeballs.

lately, with a bit of weight loss & summer showing up (and clothes getting smaller) it's been relentless.

I had a friend who said "does it bother you that guys stare"
    I told him.. it didn't use to, but now it does. no one wants to be my friend, everyone just wants to fuxk me.
    same day he said "do you worry about the whiplash you cause drivers?"

i would probably miss it a bit if it stopped. but it's not anything to write home about...

yeah, you honk that horn and yell obnoxiously baby! man you know how to treat the ladies! better scoop you up before it's too late..

So, every guy that looks at you is raping you with their eyes? And you call someone else obnoxious? lol

lol. no. i'm just a pretty aggressive talker anyways

but yes, blatently running your 40+ age difference eyes over what could be your daughters body with no acknowledgement to me or the fact that i'm a human being standing 5 feet from you and can CLEARLY SEE YOU STARING at me. then yes, thats prettty fuxking obnoxious. lol

That's just being old. When i'm old I'm going to be creepy and not giving a damn either. Because who cares? I'm about to die.

Point proven?
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Turn around and check that your dress is not tucked into your panties !
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

That's always a fun one lol. Particularly watching everyone struggle with NOT being the one to tell her out of embarrassment, or giving in to their good nature and finally tapping her on the shoulder politely to let her know.

Priceless :).
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Depends what they're yelling. :wink:

this :flowerforyou:
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I have had some interesting things said most of them make me blush while others make me want to gouge their eyes out.

one time in particular I was jogging and some landscaper was in the tree with his shirt off and jeans and was trimming a branch was ogling me started straddling the tree and making lude gestures with his tongue hands and what have you .. I chucked a rock at his F#*ken head who taught him that's how to behave only God knows.. dumb prick.

another time some dude made a comment to his friend at the top of the stairs about my "tig o bitties" .. * I was alone at the bottom of the stairs and seriously felt threatened having to walk past him and his buddy.. I buried my lunch box ( used to carry the metal ones as purses ) in his sack as hard as I could on the way up.. and my husband ended up catching wind of what happened and had a very stern talk to the guy and made him come out to the car and apologize,.. ;):D

If i pay transport and living costs will you come to ireland and be my bodyguard?! :P :)

yes I will..:)
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    It makes me feel awful since - in my mind - there's only two reasons why they'd do it:

A. They think I look ridiculous and they're doing it to be funny, like "Hey let's yell at that fat, jiggly girl."

B. The exact opposite. Maybe I've lost weight and maybe I *am* looking better! But I still don't want them yelling at me... it just makes me feel even more self conscious, either option... :/
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options

Hahahahaha. This* would be me! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    It makes me feel awful since - in my mind - there's only two reasons why they'd do it:

A. They think I look ridiculous and they're doing it to be funny, like "Hey let's yell at that fat, jiggly girl."

B. The exact opposite. Maybe I've lost weight and maybe I *am* looking better! But I still don't want them yelling at me... it just makes me feel even more self conscious, either option... :/

My boyfriend has a buddy who thinks it's hilarious to wolf-whistle at fat girls on the side of the road. Every time he sticks his head back in he says the same thing, "I just made their day!"
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    The other day a woman in a car full of women 35+ leaned out the window at a stop light and yelled about what a party pooper I probably am and how much I enjoy pooping on parties. It was the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me (and I live in Baltimore...)
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I can't wait til you go out one time and no one honks...and you're like...aww I miss that, does this mean I got old and ugly?
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options

My boyfriend has a buddy who thinks it's hilarious to wolf-whistle at fat girls on the side of the road. Every time he sticks his head back in he says the same thing, "I just made their day!"

grrrrrrrr.... that's annoying :grumble:
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well If he's driving a U.P.S truck wneh he honks, it's ok....... otherwise he normally gets a middle finger thrown up..
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Finger and swerve into their lane in front of them and slam on the brakes...
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    It annoys me. Any kind of cat calls annoy me and piss me off. If you want to talk to me or compliment me, come up to me and talk to me. Easy.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I can't wait til you go out one time and no one honks...and you're like...aww I miss that, does this mean I got old and ugly?
  • sandwichcat
    sandwichcat Posts: 22
    Options
    I would usually find it kind of embarrassing, or take a small offense to it,
    But I would usually only get whistled/yelled at while I was wearing my bear spirit hood (BIG fluffy hat) in winter, I kind of guessed this was just a bunch of abnoxious guys who thought they were tough yelling out a car, but wouldnt have the manhood to come up to me in person ;)

I may look a bit strange walking down the street as a bear... but GOD IS IT WARM :D
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    im 40 and I get it all the time... makes me feel good:blushing:
  • markyp33
    markyp33 Posts: 25
    Options
    Surely it depends:-

"Move out the way you fat *****" might garner a different response to "do those legs go all the way to the top floor?"