Hot girl ugly man

Options

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    This is what wrong with the internets. Lol.

I get it. It's funny. But, probably not for the big wide world. More for your friends. Too many uptight @$$ wads out there that can't take a joke.
  • Mrsmis78
    Mrsmis78 Posts: 62
    Options
    Miller
    >

Well, I see your point completely. My husband gets asked all the time how he ended up with me.....I guess a girl is more attracted to a less attractive guy (sometimes) because they are more likely not to focus so much on looks and actually really do want to get to know somebody for who they really are on the inside and not just the outside.

I'm on your side :)

:) I think it really depends on where you are in life. I am not looking for just a pretty face myself. I need more than that.

BUT--a pretty face doesn't hurt things a bit .....lol :)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    This is what wrong with the internets. Lol.

I get it. It's funny. But, probably not for the big wide world. More for your friends. Too many uptight @$$ wads out there that can't take a joke.
    Lesson learned.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    one time in my life did i date a really really hot woman ,she liked my humor , but my god the stress of it i bet not a day went by someone didnt say how the hell did you manage that, the looks everywhere we went , i finally broke up with her because it was too stressful for me ,funny thing was she thought i was the best looking thing under the sun, that was 7 years ago shes married now but has actually said out loud that i this bug lug was the best boyfriend she ever had and she woulda married me , she had zero issues with me i was the one who had a problem, love truely is blind
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I read something about this once. They said men (in general) have a more narrowly defined idea of what's attractive, and women's tastes are more individualized. So you may think a certain guy is ugly, and most people would agree with you, but to that particular woman he's totally hot.

Then again, I don't remember where I read that. Might have been on Cracked.com.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I lol'ded
    Thank you! Someone who knows how to laugh.

I'm lol'ing too...but mostly it's because this post went exactly as I expected (which was...like 3 people got it, and you spent the rest of the thread defending yourself).

It's a rare woman around here (don't get me wrong, they exist...but aren't common) who has a sense of humor regarding society in general, and men's view in particular on appearance. Reality is irrelevant, and everyone's supposed to want to jump everyone elses bones based on personality, because looks don't matter.

And see, now your stupidity rubbed off on me.

Good going man.
  • dannytheman
    dannytheman Posts: 63
    Options
    Is the ugly guy rich???
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I understand why there are hot girls with ugly guys. The question remains, why are there almost no hot guys with ugly girls? Hmmmm?

I think that we can conclude from this that women on a whole are superior creatures.

:drinker:
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    personally, I think it has the same reason as

fn.CNIQN.jpg

but, in honesty... I think I found the reverse of this question somewhere else...

I did....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071122185906AAOC6FQ
  • Mrsmis78
    Mrsmis78 Posts: 62
    Options
    I lol'ded
    Thank you! Someone who knows how to laugh.

I'm lol'ing too...but mostly it's because this post went exactly as I expected (which was...like 3 people got it, and you spent the rest of the thread defending yourself).

It's a rare woman around here (don't get me wrong, they exist...but aren't common) who has a sense of humor regarding society in general, and men's view in particular on appearance. Reality is irrelevant, and everyone's supposed to want to jump everyone elses bones based on personality, because looks don't matter.

And see, now your stupidity rubbed off on me.

Good going man.

Looks do matter and whoever says they don't are full of s**t. That's a lie. Sometimes the biggest jerk in the world in public could be the nicest guy when just the 2 of you alone...same goes for a girls...she could be the biggest witch you could imagine until you get her alone...then there are those of us who can laugh, cut up, and be just as much full of sh** as you guys can :)
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I understand why there are hot girls with ugly guys. The question remains, why are there almost no hot guys with ugly girls? Hmmmm?

I think that we can conclude from this that women on a whole are superior creatures.

*nods wisely*

Or at least more willing to be drawn along by the promise of a large pocket book.

*ducks wisely*
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

No I see this too. It's not as common but I still see it.
  • jensterx3
    jensterx3 Posts: 21
    Options
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and this is a major generalization.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and this is a major generalization.

I have a theory that most generalizations, and stereo types, have a lot of truth in them.

But, I'm not supposed to say that for fear of the thought police.
  • jensterx3
    jensterx3 Posts: 21
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

'cause brains are SEXY!
    I'm a smart guy. And I'm single right now.

Smart guys don't start threads like this, brah.

^agreed
  • crisanderson27
    Options

No I see this too. It's not as common but I still see it.

Northern Nevada...reno/tahoe/carson city area. Very few hot women, and most of the guys seem to be pretty good looking. When I moved there with my ex (who was very, very pretty...tough to take that from her)...everyone looked at me like i was some kind of God lol.
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options

*nods wisely*

Or at least more willing to be drawn along by the promise of a large pocket book.

*ducks wisely*

I have some interesting tidbits you might like to know about your mother. But I don't think, due to the delicate nature of the subject, that a public forum is the place to reveal them.
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    When you really love and enjoy being with someone, they become "hot" in your eyes, because their face becomes synonymous with "the person I love most" to you!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Perhaps women go more for brains than looks? And men do the opposite. Having a "hot woman" shouldn't be as much of a priority as having a compatible individual as your significant other. After all, their looks wont be around forever - their personalities will.
    Yes but you still have to sleep with that every night. Don't know how they do it.

'cause brains are SEXY!
    I'm a smart guy. And I'm single right now.

Smart guys don't start threads like this, brah.

^agreed

I'm not a smart guy because I start a discussion in fun. Go figure!
  • JoyousJustine67
    JoyousJustine67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Maybe Women want a good guy, it isn't always about looks................