What have u THROWN???

Options

Replies

• Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Okay so one time, i was crossing the street in downtown boston (well back bay for locals who know what im talking about) and this guy clearly oblivous to the no turn on red sign turned and almost hit me so i yelled out to him. he stopped and proceeded to call me a dumb n___ so i was drinking a pepsi (this was about 2 yrs ago) and as it was driving off i threw the bottle with no cap with QB precision right thru the window as it was closing. So random guy extremely impressed grabbed me and we ran away before the situation got worse.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I've never thrown anything at a partner.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    A can of spagetti-o's. Cleaning that up was no fun!!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I have never thrown anything at anyone. I don't lose my temper like that.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have never thrown anything. I don't get that upset, and if I do I just pace.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    I haven't thrown anything at my husband out of anger. I have, however shot him with a BB gun and ignited his butt in flames. Both were accidental. :embarassed:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I never throw things. I slam doors.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Violence against men is real :devil:

Don't thow anything you don't want thrown back at you :tongue:

My husband has said that to me!

Yeah he's a smart man, you should listen haha.

It would go like this.

You throw something at him in anger, doesn't really hurt.

He returns fire. Twice as hard, not his fault he's just stronger. Hits you in the face. You get black eye.

He's gets assault charges.

I know this a fun topic, but you ladies throwing **** in your little temper tantrums is lame as hell.

Oh, that makes me sad... I thought you were fun :cry: Now you are just mean. If only I had a shoe... :wink:

Lol true though, what are you all like 12 yrs old. If I threw something when I got pissed off at girl like a shoe or say my motorbike boots and it heir her. Would that be cool? Would that be something I could write about on the internet and all the other males could write in about their tantrums and throwing stuff at their wives too and have a tool ol laugh about it.

My dad works in protective services, so many cases where the children are taken out of families because the mother bashes the husband, throws **** around at him all the time and it breaks the man to the point where he can't deal with looking after the children as well.

Just saying. It's lame as *kitten*

Ok ok... there MAY be some crazy commenters here that deserve to have kids taken away for abuse and anger, or husbands that SHOULD leave..etc etc. I don't know, because I don't know their personal stories.
    WHAT I DO KNOW is that MOST...NORMAL...SANE...PEOPLE have had moments that may not have been their most shining and fabulously humanitarian moments but can still look back and say, "Ok that was dumb of me, but it's funny now"
    If you REALLY have NO sense of humor for my post, you don't have to read it, you don't have to comment
    But I'm thinking that you MUST be a little facinated because you keep coming back... Admit it, you got a little 'crazy' in you somewhere, huh? :wink:

I got plenty of crazy in me, I just need to throw anything to show it :laugh: :tongue:

Im not really phased this is the Internet, however, I'm just raising the valid point that it's a bit of a double standard situation here. You know what I mean, I don't need to explain It to you :drinker:

I'm truly not trying to fight with you man... just playing around, don't pick up the shoes!!! We can get through this I promise! :bigsmile:
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    Okay so one time, i was crossing the street in downtown boston (well back bay for locals who know what im talking about) and this guy clearly oblivous to the no turn on red sign turned and almost hit me so i yelled out to him. he stopped and proceeded to call me a dumb n___ so i was drinking a pepsi (this was about 2 yrs ago) and as it was driving off i threw the bottle with no cap with QB precision right thru the window as it was closing. So random guy extremely impressed grabbed me and we ran away before the situation got worse.

Good for u! you should have done alot worse than what you did!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    PSSST....who invited the angry people to the 'fun and games" thread?? :angry:

Have I told you lately that I love you? :laugh:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I threw things at my sister all the time, and she at me.

The best was we were screaming at each other, I grabbed the closest thing to throw at her, which happened to be a sheet of paper. We watched it float gently to the ground between us, looked at each other and died laughing.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    I threw a rock at my older sister and chipped her front tooth...I still haven't lived that one down and I was 4 at the time (now 29) LOL

But to my defense she hit me with a baton!! haha
    edited to add: she did not hit me with a baton when I was 4 she did that much later in life probably because I threw a rock at her face!!

OMG that brought back memories! Not in a malicious way but I was throwing rocks across the road with my uncle when I was little, and took him right in the lip! Through to his teeth!!! Haven't thought of that in YEARS... never thrown a rock again, except skipping them at the lake!
  • tmpayton
    tmpayton Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    A punch at my ex.....

A full can of mandarin oranges....

A potato......

I have a temper and have a tendency to throw stuff.
  • cholibear
    cholibear Posts: 86
    Options
    a 9 picture, picture frame...missed him got his car. that was a fun dent...
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    My ex and I had thrown a pillow and a pair of socks at each other from time to time when just playing around...

But I'm incredibly surprised at people throwing things in anger.. Yikes. You throw a heavy object at me, and I'll throw your tempered *kitten* out the door.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

Love how you skipped right over replying to me... but that's okay.

What would the world be without the self-righteous looking down on others?

Amen...............this thread isn't intended to judge others, but to relate true-life stories, right?

I was married to a true *kitten*. He took great pleasure in pushing every button, disagreeing on anything and everything, and he was also a drug and alcohol abuser. There were times when I could barely contain myself with the crap he did, every day.........and when the rage would get to be too much, instead of KILLING him, I would throw something.

The worst thing I threw was a glass bottle full of red Kool-Aid. The damn thing broke on the wall, and you can imagine the mess of glass and red-stains everywhere. I kinda cooled it after that :wink:

But I did break a door off the hinges once......................

gawd, he was a d!ck......................I am so thankful that I survived that man, and my life is peaceful and good and I never get into rages anymore. Ever.......:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    I do think that for all the people who seem to be upset with this thread that I should repeat... This was taken from a random FACT list. IT is a documented fact, researched and all, that 40% of women *surveyed* have thrown a shoe at a man. That doesn't mean that this thread is only for WOMEN who threw stuff... i asked what you have thrown at your significant other. That could be a woman's man, a woman's woman, a man's woman, or a man's man OR family or who ever. There is no double standard here :tongue:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options

By friend was arguing with a girl on the interstate that cut her off then rolled down her window to scream profanities at her so she unscrewed the cap of her mountain dew and threw into her open window. Not the smartest thing to do but since no one got hurt years later it makes me laugh
  • AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Violence against men is real :devil:

Don't thow anything you don't want thrown back at you :tongue:

I agree. I have never thrown anything at my boyfriend. No matter how much he piss me off, because if he would NEVER hit me I have three brothers and way too many cousins that would never understand and would wanna fight.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I threw a play station out a window. It felt so good to watch it hit the ground. It didn't stop him from replacing it, but I felt much better in that moment.

oh the times I wish I would have done that!! :flowerforyou: