Share Your Tummy Tuck? Post your Before and After Pic

Options

Replies

• GelinaKnows
    Options
    I hope this one works...same pic, taken yesterday @144...

2ntcjh1.jpg
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    I was thinking about it 10 years ago after my 3rd child. My doctor told me she would only do it if I had my tubes tied, no more pregnancies after it. I couldn´t decide and today I am glad I didn´t do it then because now I have a fourth child.

Now I train really hard, my belly looks way better and it doesn´t really matter anymore.
  • GelinaKnows
    Options
    I hope this one works...same pic, taken yesterday @144...

2ntcjh1.jpg

FINALLY!!!! LOL!
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to get a new job soon and will be taking the time off in between jobs to get my tummy and tatas done. I miss boobies.

What was the recovery time like? Especially interested to hear from the mom with three short people. I have two shorties (children) and don't want to be useless to them for an extended period of time. My daughter does tend to mother me (she comes in the bathroom when I am taking a bath and tries to clean me. I don't like when she tells me to shave), so I am hoping it won't be too much fo a problem.
  • thelandofwin
    Options
    That's a good question. What was the downtime like? Thanks for the pictures!!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    @Jessika...love your art!!! My tummy is starting way bad. I'm hoping some toning will help it but there is sooooo much excess skin. I haven't put put aside the idea of a tummy tuck.
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Before and 1 year after (Had some pretty bad scarring around the belly button area. Just had a little revision done the week before)

IMAG0546-1-1.jpg

Your before belly is exactly like mine now. You look amazing and love the tats!!!
  • ms_tris
    ms_tris Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump to see if I'll get brave and put mine up....
  • UpsideMeagan
    UpsideMeagan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious what happens if you have the surgery and then get pregnant? Obviously you'll stretch out again, but does the skin bounce back? And are there dangers with the scar? Just something I've always been curious about.
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    bump for later and more pics.. I am interested in this!
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    What was the cost involved, how did you choose a surgeon or facility, what was your off work or too sore to do anything time.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I had 3 csections and ended up with excess skin from the last surgery being done incorrectly. I had a tummy tuck and lip in July of 2011. It was the worst pain of my life, nothing compared to the 3 csections. It was a csection x20! :( I had so much pain, i couldn't even go to the bathroom by myself. I slept in a recliner in my bedroom for 8 weeks afterwards because it hurt so bad to try to lay down, and then roll over or sit up to get out of bed. Awful pain, but it was worth it in the long run. It was VERY hard for recovery. I have 3 kids and run a home daycare. Lifting restrictions and pain meds making me tired made it awful.
    It's worth it now...I think! I hate getting the bill every month to pay for it but it makes me feel a lot better about myself. I actually just bought some boobs. I had a breast lift and augmentation on July 26, 2012. It was well worth it too, and no where near the pain of the tummy tuck. My plastic surgeon should have at least sent me a post card from his vacation that I paid for, that's all I'm saying!
    just do your research on your surgeon and make sure he's good!~
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Bump ... I would not use it as a weight loss tool, but I am about 40 pounds down and I already have sagging skin ....

Has anyone had the arm flab done?
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a TT and a boob job when I hit goal...I started saving $$ now, so I can pay cash :)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Had my excess skin removed two years ago I will try and get sme pics up if I still have them. Amazing how I had ten pounds cut off lol.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Bump I will try tomorrow to upload my pics!!

To me it didnt hurt at all I ha 2 c-sections and those were soooo painfull! I would give my c/section a 100% pain and my tummy tuck a 45% pain.

I guess it depends on each one I had muscle repair and it just hurted like if I had done 1000 crunches nothing too bad. I was back at work within 2 weeks and it wasn't easy but I didnt want to be siting in my butt at home doing nothing!! He took 8 lbs of xtra skin!!!

The best thing is that my plastic surgeon is my cousin !! Thank you god for giving me a smart cousin !!! And he gave me like a 80% discount isn't that awesome!!!
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    bump
  • julieh1973
    julieh1973 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bump - I am a victim of the nasty c-section pooch...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!