Replies

• BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    gators b*tches better be using jimmies
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    OMG that line is classic! Meet the parents, I watched that movie way too many times!

"He's got an ugly girlfriend. Ugly girlfriend means no confidence" - Moneyball (2011)

"You can't win a marathon without putting some bandaids on your nipples!" - Horrible Bosses .
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Jimmy: I see you got fat.
    Chazz: I see you still look like a fifteen year old girl, but not hot.

LMFAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    "What the hell do you need a comb for?? You don't have any hair!!"
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    Hedley Lamarr: I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull *kitten*, train robbers, bank robbers, *kitten*-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists!!!
  • RichNice
    RichNice Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm a little black woman, in a big silver box!

Jumping Jack Flash...classic
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    From Toxic Avenger....."I always did wanna *kitten* me a blind B***h.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f'ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse.

GREAT movie! Our family watches it every year!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your a*s out there and you find that f*cking dog.

CLASSIC!!!!

What day is it??
    October?
    It's nudie magazine day!!

My 12 and 15yr ols boys almost have this movie and Happy Gilmore memorized

My daughter has been watching it since she was 6. LOL
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Brennan Huff: I tea-bagged your drum set! -"Step Brothers"
  • kmwellik
    kmwellik Posts: 3
    Options
    TommyBoy - "How do you know the tooth fairy isn't some crazy glue-sniffer. 'Buildin' model air planes,' he tells them. Well I'm not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, thats all it takes. Next thing you know you got money missing off your dresser drawer and your daughter's knocked up. I've seen it a hundred times."
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    "You can't leave now! The plants will die!"
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Telegram for Mongo.
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You know, there's like a boat-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bow staff.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Napolean Dynamite is HAWT!
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Your killing me smalls..... :happy:

^:laugh:
  • superstankazz
    Options
    "I was born a poor, black child".
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?

Hansel: I felt like, "This guy's really hurting me." And it hurt.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you, Jesús, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Domino’s, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family, my two beautiful, beautiful, handsome, striking sons, Walker and Texas Ranger, or T.R. as we call him, and of course, my red-hot smoking wife, Carley who is a stone-cold fox. Who if you were to rate her *kitten* on a hundred, it would easily be a 94. Also wanna thank you for my best friend and teammate, Cal Naughton Jr. who’s got my back no matter what.
  • brun73
    brun73 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f'ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse.
    LOVE this movie.....HAVE to watch it every Christmas season or it makes me sad! I will never tired of watching it I don't think! lol

I watch it at least 3 or 4 times every December, my wife will only watch it with me once because I keep quoting the lines as we watch the movie!!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You know, there's like a boat-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bow staff.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Napolean Dynamite is HAWT!

"Tina you FAT LARD come git some dinner!"

"I like your sleeves... They're real big."
This discussion has been closed.