"I HAVE NIPPLES GREG,CAN YOU MILK ME?"

Options

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    "Robert better not get in my face... 'cause I'll drop that motherfcker!" -"Step Brothers"

OMG I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THAT !
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    "Step on the same foot at the same time, my tits are falling off!"--Empress Nympho

and another...

"Occupation?"
    "Stand up philosopher."
    "What?"
    "Stand up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human experience into a viable and logical comprehension."
    "OH, you're a bull**** artist!"
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!ckless, hopeless, heartless, fat-*kitten*, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey *kitten* he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    My absolutely FAVORITE rants come from this movie though:

"You see this watch? You see this watch? That watch costs more than your car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father? **** you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here, close. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you *kitten*? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave."

"WHAT YOU'RE HIRED FOR, is to help us! Does that seem clear to you? TO HELP US, not to...****-US-UP... to help those who are going out there to try to earn a living! You fairy. You company man!"

Name that movie and you have my heart :laugh:
  • jerzypeach
    jerzypeach Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Yeah.....but you're a fast food knight. - Garden State
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    We're going streaking!
  • onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f'ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse.

HILARIOUS!!!! I love it!!!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Joan Crawford in "Three Women"...

"And by the way, there's a name for you ladies, but it isn't used in high society -- outside of a kennel."
  • muchadoaboutme2000
    muchadoaboutme2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    We can't stop here! This is bat country!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    From the Goonies:

Chunk to Sloth "Man, you smell like Phys Ed"
    BEST.MOVIE.OF.ALL.TIME!!!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?
    To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!
    GOD DAMN IT, GUMP! YOU ARE A GOD DAMNED GENIUS. This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump!

Lieutenant Dan, what are you doing here?
    I'm trying out my sea legs.
    But you ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan!
    Yes... yes, I know that.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    "Used to rent it to a blind man... damn shame what they did to that dog."

62700192637526016_t.jpg

"The royal penis is clean, your Highness."

Clarence: "Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their *kitten*. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't *kitten*."
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    "A dish is best served cold!" ((Man on Fire))
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    "Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions, Smokey!"

"Yall ain't never got two things that match. Either yall got Kool-aid, but no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Damn."

"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the good burger! Can I take your order?"

"I didn't read the baby books! What's gonna happen!? How did anyone ever give birth without a baby book!? That's right! The ancient Egyptians ****ing engraved what to Expect When You're Expecting on the pyramid walls! I forgot about that!"

"Go **** your ****ing bong!" - "I will **** my bong, doggy style, FOR ONCE!"

"Take the vest off, you look like Aladdin!"

"You know when you hear girls say 'Ah man, I was so ****-faced last night, I shouldn't have ****ed that guy?' We could be that mistake!"

I got to stop :laugh: I absolutely LOVE Apatow Productions and can recite his movies line by line lol. Same goes with the Friday movies!

Please take the chairs away. I don't like them. The big one is staring at me and that short one is being very droll.
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Who wants a mustache ride?! :laugh:
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Hey, don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out!!
  • sadye58
    sadye58 Posts: 55
    Options
    "nobody puts baby in the corner" rip patrick swayze
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    "I was born a poor, black child".

I was going to post this!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite movies! so many great lines from it. Someone hates these cans! Stay away from the cans!

HAHAHA, hilarious movie :)
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f'ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse.

LMAO...

This is my all time favorite movie!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Jonah: We got pinkeye.
    Ben Stone: Were you giving butterfly kisses or something?
    Jason: Ha ha ha, very funny That's not how you get pinkeye. You get it from poo particles making their way into your ocular cavities.
    Jay: Um, I farted on Jason's pillow as a practical joke. He farted on Jonah's, thinking it was mine, and then eventually pinkeyed my pillow. I'm not proud any of this, but I think we're all forgiven each other. Um, but we can't go anywhere.
    Pete: You can get pinkeye from farting in a pillow?
    Jonah: Totally!
    Pete: That's awesome!
    Jonah: Jesus, Martin got it bad. What, did someone take a dump on your eye?
    Martin: No. No pinkeye for me. I'm just really... high.
This discussion has been closed.