One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    You are so gorgeous. Your eyes really show their beauty with the weight loss. When you get to your goal I bet anything you'll have to be beating the guys off of you with a metal bat! (That is if you aren't already!)

It's so awesome that you have changed your life like this. YOU did it. No one else can take credit for it! That is such an amazingly strong and powerful thing!
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! Congratulations on your progress! :)
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Impressive to go from type 2 diabetes, injecting 5 times a day, to no medication. That is such a big deal for your health.

Your progress is impressive. All the more so for the mental portion you have struggled with. Good work.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous. Awesome job :flowerforyou:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I can breathe, I can dance I can laugh.

This pretty much says it all!!

I agree as many have shared, doing it on your own you have much too be proud of because you know YOU did all the hard work involved and as we know...it's HARD WORK!

Super job getting your health under control!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and your success. You weight loss and changes in your life took incredible dedication. It may have started with anger, but looking at your pictures, I believe it is joy that keeps your going now . Stay strong!
  • sparkie2bfit
    Options
    I love reading your story, and how you became emancipated. Very inspiring thank you for sharing.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL STORY... BEAUTIFUL PERSON!!
    CONGRATS!!
  • aliric
    aliric Posts: 69
    Options
    Aww This just made me cry. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to get there. This is the best site ever for losing weight, fitness and support. Congrats!!
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    I just love these success stories,
    am guessing for everyone posted there must be like 100 failures somewhere in the background,
    If just one of those reads your story, and keeps at it, then its worth it.
    Thank you for posting.
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    What a cute face...and smile! Your story is honest and saying you had an emotional breakdown every 10 lbs resonates with many. I only had 10 lbs to lose with 8 now gone, but you would have thought it was 90. Facing the issues and sorting it all out is huge, and it can be done. Good for you gal for telling people what it really looks like. I'm excited for you and how your life must be changing for the better as you work this out....and delighted you are an inspiration to all!
  • 2LoveEnnisMccall6
    Options
    Well done hunni, you look fab x
  • BAtobe
    BAtobe Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!! I love that you are so honest in your story. Yes, we have lost weight but it's NOT been smooth ride. I, as well, still have breakdown days and struggle so much daily. Thanks for sharing, you are beautiful!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    awesome job. i too, have always been the fattest girl in the room.. and i'm so happy to say that i'm not always any more. you are some serious motivation and i'd love to be friends!
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly! You should go back into that "doctor" and show him what you have accomplished all by yourself without his help.
  • grnice
    grnice Posts: 96
    Options
    You rock! I don't even know what else to say! Thanks for the inspiration, I really needed it!
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    You've done a wonderful job and I'm sorry that people were so very unkind to you:( That makes me sad.

An interesting thought in regard to the meltdown at each loss--I heard that our emotions/toxins, etc are stored in the fat so sometimes the things we were going through at that weight are stored in that fat. When we lose, we have to deal with it again.

NOW, I'm not 100% sure I agree/belive this, but it's an interesting concept.
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are insanely beautiful!!!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful, love the big smile!
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing!! Congratulations on your amazing loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!