Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Replies

• NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    I've been stuck at 184 for two months, so I started 30DS again and this morning I weighed in at 179.0 on my wii fit scale...whoo hooo lol!
  • TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Got up at 5:30 for week 2 of Les Mills Pump and increased my weights. (Ouch.) Planned out alllll 90 days (including vacation week) and hung my calendar up on the wall! LOVE IT.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    my NSV for the day? yesterday it was in the low 90s and as zonked as it made me feel, i PUSHED myself at the gym and got mad results! jogged/walked for 2 miles and lifted heavy. and then ran some more errands. and got new running shoes!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Upped my weights by 5 lbs. today! Strength gains :happy:
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    My dress pants are not suffocating my testicles. A month ago that was a completely different story.
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Bought a new dress, very figure flattering and I have gotten tons of compliments on it! :)
  • Instead of graham/fudge crackers for a snack, I chose fresh watermelon and cucumber. I was pretty proud of myself, and it had WAY less calories!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Giving in to sugar cravings a LOT less.
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    <<<<<<< I found this shirt in my 17 yr old daughters room yesterday and it fit me! LOL :)
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    I can see lines in my stomach/abs. There's still a nice layer of fat laying over it, but you can see that underneath, things are happening!
  • Symphony2
    Symphony2 Posts: 38 Member
    Doh! What does NSV stand for, please? easilyconfused.com :) (Could you message me in case I can't find this topic again? yay! ) (not very computer savvy - sorry):embarassed:
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    My NSV is running felt so good this morning!
  • clynch1968
    clynch1968 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm wearing smaller size jeans today!! :happy:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    An NSV i'm actually really REALLY chuffed with, I had an injury I have been carrying for about 2 months which prevented me from running. A lot of you have competed lately in 5km races so I thought I better suck it up and see if I can run again without feeling like being knifed in the chest - I thought try 1km, 2km came, 3km came and went by and I hit 5km in 27:21 with no pain in my chest at all! However in other news, my knee is ****ed, but I ran again HURRAH!! :happy:
  • I bought khakis 2 months ago that were snug when I got them.

Now they're fallng off of me and I absolutely have to use a belt to keep them on.

:smile:
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    I have a few:

Been under my calorie goal
    I have been drinking no less than 100 ounces of water (already have 80 ounces in for today)
    My clothes are fitting better'
    My skin is looking better
    Overall I am feeling GREAT
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    i woke up really late. i had to get the recycling out and i had to go pay the water bill... i still got in a quick workout. it wasn't the time that i usually put in, but i didn't say "frak it, i don't have the time today" i did it anyway.
  • lsan1125
    lsan1125 Posts: 20
    I've decided that today is the start to a better everything. I gave myself the goal of losing 20lbs by October 1st...that's 111 days from now...I got on the bike today and did 10.5 miles in 50 minutes...feeling like it's a great start!
  • Brengild
    Brengild Posts: 127
    Fit into a few tops and some capris that I havent worn in quite a while! I have a few more that are motivating me to keep going!
  • I lost another inch off my hips. When I started, they measured 41 inches; today, they were 36 inches.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!