What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck at 184 for two months, so I started 30DS again and this morning I weighed in at 179.0 on my wii fit scale...whoo hooo lol!
  • TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Got up at 5:30 for week 2 of Les Mills Pump and increased my weights. (Ouch.) Planned out alllll 90 days (including vacation week) and hung my calendar up on the wall! LOVE IT.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    my NSV for the day? yesterday it was in the low 90s and as zonked as it made me feel, i PUSHED myself at the gym and got mad results! jogged/walked for 2 miles and lifted heavy. and then ran some more errands. and got new running shoes!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Upped my weights by 5 lbs. today! Strength gains :happy:
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    My dress pants are not suffocating my testicles. A month ago that was a completely different story.
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Bought a new dress, very figure flattering and I have gotten tons of compliments on it! :)
  • christakersey
    Options
    Instead of graham/fudge crackers for a snack, I chose fresh watermelon and cucumber. I was pretty proud of myself, and it had WAY less calories!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Giving in to sugar cravings a LOT less.
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<< I found this shirt in my 17 yr old daughters room yesterday and it fit me! LOL :)
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I can see lines in my stomach/abs. There's still a nice layer of fat laying over it, but you can see that underneath, things are happening!
  • Symphony2
    Symphony2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Doh! What does NSV stand for, please? easilyconfused.com :) (Could you message me in case I can't find this topic again? yay! ) (not very computer savvy - sorry):embarassed:
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My NSV is running felt so good this morning!
  • clynch1968
    clynch1968 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing smaller size jeans today!! :happy:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    An NSV i'm actually really REALLY chuffed with, I had an injury I have been carrying for about 2 months which prevented me from running. A lot of you have competed lately in 5km races so I thought I better suck it up and see if I can run again without feeling like being knifed in the chest - I thought try 1km, 2km came, 3km came and went by and I hit 5km in 27:21 with no pain in my chest at all! However in other news, my knee is ****ed, but I ran again HURRAH!! :happy:
  • diemodemdie
    Options
    I bought khakis 2 months ago that were snug when I got them.

Now they're fallng off of me and I absolutely have to use a belt to keep them on.

:smile:
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have a few:

Been under my calorie goal
    I have been drinking no less than 100 ounces of water (already have 80 ounces in for today)
    My clothes are fitting better'
    My skin is looking better
    Overall I am feeling GREAT
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i woke up really late. i had to get the recycling out and i had to go pay the water bill... i still got in a quick workout. it wasn't the time that i usually put in, but i didn't say "frak it, i don't have the time today" i did it anyway.
  • lsan1125
    lsan1125 Posts: 20
    Options
    I've decided that today is the start to a better everything. I gave myself the goal of losing 20lbs by October 1st...that's 111 days from now...I got on the bike today and did 10.5 miles in 50 minutes...feeling like it's a great start!
  • Brengild
    Brengild Posts: 127
    Options
    Fit into a few tops and some capris that I havent worn in quite a while! I have a few more that are motivating me to keep going!
  • michelechavez
    Options
    I lost another inch off my hips. When I started, they measured 41 inches; today, they were 36 inches.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!