What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• newlifecowgirl
    Options
    Went through my closet today and had to throw well over half of a very large clothes collection ( I have a clothes addiction lol) into the "yard sale" pile. Then my pants that I haven't worn in over 3 years fell off me today while cleaning my house :) I couldn't be happier!
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Carrying a sheet of 5/8" 4 x 8 sheetrock up two flights of stairs myself.
    only 70 pounds but is crazy awkward
  • martin2132
    Options
    I made my weight-loss motivation collage! Pictures of me at the beginning of the year at 200 pounds, and then pictures of me at 160-the lowest I've ever been. Motivates me to keep going every time I look at it because I want to look that good and healthy again!
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    I ran 2 miles today!!
  • terbee
    terbee Posts: 72
    Options
    Today was a GREAT day!
    - I run 3-4 miles a few times a week. I just made it down to a 9:00/mi pace last week...felt like taking it a little "easier and slower" today and my pace ended up 8:45!
    - Signed up for another half marathon today!
    - Avoided soda and cupcakes at work party today, though a small portion of nachos did get me!
    - Went to the doctor today and my blood pressure has dropped from 134/77 to 106/54 ! Running ftw!
  • jenslife82
    Options
    Ran for 9 minutes straight for the first time!
    Yay!! I did that A week ago and today did just about 20! 2 months ago had a hard too me with 30 seconds!!
  • jenslife82
    Options
    i woke up really late. i had to get the recycling out and i had to go pay the water bill... i still got in a quick workout. it wasn't the time that i usually put in, but i didn't say "frak it, i don't have the time today" i did it anyway.
    Ha ha ha! U said frak :) just love it because I'm kind of a geek and love sci-fi :)
  • bombshellintraining18
    bombshellintraining18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sunday I went shopping for shorts because my old pairs are falling off of me and I was super excited to find out I fit into a size seven!
  • workingitout2012
    Options
    Im getting fitter! Had a PT session this morning, looked at my HRM and its was reading 174 after doing barbell squats then after 30 seconds rest it had dropped to 125!!!! It used to take heaps longer than that to recover :)
  • codycisco
    codycisco Posts: 62
    Options
    I keep one outfit just for job interviews. I had an interview today and forgot that I had lost weight since the last time I had worn it. I put on the pants and they fell to the floor! I literally had to tie them up with a belt! I had the belt on the last hole and it was still too big! It was a great NSV but it sucked because I felt frumpy in my baggy clothes. I will still take it though!
  • kmgater
    kmgater Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today I wore an outfit that I had to put away last fall because it was getting too tight. It fit better then the last time I wore it. :smile:
  • cheetosandburritos
    cheetosandburritos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I made a pizza for dinner tonight, and have leftovers!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I "recruited" a friend to join the gym.
    I started my BFF on the C25K program
    My shorts from last summer are falling off!!!
    p.s. I cooked another new recipe from skinnytaste.com and my family ate it!!!
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a skort that I bought like 2 or 3 years ago. I had never worn it, and the tag was still on it until last week. In the last 5 days I lost the very last pound I needed to lose to be able to zip it up!
  • yallcallmedeb
    Options
    I did 1.5 workouts today while spending the majority of the day at my daughter's end-of-the-year picnic at the park.

Spotted my daughter on the rope ladder and rock wall both of which had her feet above my head. I told her that she could do it and SHE DID IT. By pushing myself to do more than I think that I can do, I have taught her that she can do more than any of us think that she can do and she rocked it! (She has a disability so for her to accomplish this was HUGE!)
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I love Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. Now, I can wear the Rudolph pajamas my husband bought me last Christmas!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Mine was running across the parking lot to the car and feeling no embarrassment.
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    i can actually start to see my collar bones!! at new year i could only feel them if i pressed down real hard!! lol (ihave a weird facination with collar bones!!) lol

11795304.png

AAAHHH! That's awesome. I'm the same way. I love collar bones. :laugh:
  • AmpKat
    AmpKat Posts: 18
    Options
    I didn't feel like working out today, but then I read every post on this board and was super motivated to do an evening work out!

So I did! And guess what? It's the work out routine that usually kicks my butt. And I'm sweating, sure, but no where near as badly as I was last time I did it (on Sunday)! Woo-hoo! Thanks for the motivation everyone!
  • tg0926
    tg0926 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was going out with friends and had shorts on. It was getting colder, and my friend (who has always been much skinnier than me) told me I could borrow her pants. Me, remembering me at my past size said, "yeah right! i couldn't even SQUEEZE into those!" So, I decided to try, and...they FIT!!! They were a bit tight, but I was ecstatic that they actually fit. I normally would have worn a size 11/12, but I looked at hers and they were a 5/6. I couldn't believe I could actually fit into those!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!