What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• teoem9083
    teoem9083 Posts: 7
    Options
    A shirt that used to be insanely tight and less than flattering fit me perfectly when I tried it on the other day, and I looked fiiiine. :D
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I wore a suit to a meeting today that I couldn't button before & I found out today that I can not only button both jacket buttons but I also have room to breathe:) Yeah, my first NSV
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My NSV today was finding that I am NOT food focused anymore!!! I'm not wrapped up in what the next meal will be as soon as I finish the one I'm on! I actually go so busy cleaning and working in the yard I FORGOT TO EAT LUNCH!!!! ALSO my FUNNY NSV from Saturday....

I was getting into my hubby's truck which sits TALL lol. (Southern 4 wheelin thing ya know) ANYWAY, my ticker shows 39 lbs, BUT I've lost a total of 67. SO when i grabbed the hand holds to pull myself up, I am so used to pulling up so much weight that i ALMOST hit my head on the roof of the cab because I pulled too hard!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
  • somedaysoon84
    Options
    NSV for today:
    got a free shirt from the museum this weekend. a unisex small. my BF told me i'd be small enough to fit into by our vacation (a month) holding it up i laughed in his face. i have gone from wearing baggy XLs, to snug Ls, to SNUG SNUG (read: stretch it out before i put it on) mediums. so while he was at work today.... i threw on a control top tank, and the t-shirt.... and another 5-10 pounds i might can pull it off!! if i don't wash it and shrink it before then.... i may only get the chance to wear it once at the moment... so gotta make it count!! woohoo! for getting more comfortable in my skin!!! alright t-shirt, bring it on.
  • jordanlinville
    Options
    I actually got up at 6AM and went to the gym, and I'm so not a morning person!!! :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I got drunk for the first time in over a year (I tend to only drink once or twice a year at most anyway), and I sat my drunk self down a little while ago and entered the calories into MFP.
  • Kitzey
    Kitzey Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Going to the gym and doing something rather than nothing on a rainy, dreary, "I don't feel like doing it" day!
  • bp716
    bp716 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    got into a pair of scrubs last night that I haven't been able to wear in 18 months!
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    I worked out instead of moping about how poorly I did with calorie intake today.
  • KittenDeAvaric
    Options
    Normally when I pop in my workout dvd I'm super self-conscious and if one of my roommates walks into the room I stop until they leave. Today, one of them and my 3 year old nephew kept wandering through and I just powered on through.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Today I jogged for 40 minutes straight for the first time ever. :happy:
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    I had to put another hole in my belt tonight. That is always a good one.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    My husband can wrap his arm around my waist completely... from one side of my waist to the other. There was a time when he couldn't do that. I'm sure he's been able to for a while now, but I just noticed it. :) Very good feeling!

Also, I'm far more confident than I have ever been in my life. I wore shorts for the first time recently outside of the house. I have never done that. I typically wear jeans or capris all summer and drown in sweat, but not this summer!
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Looked down and noticed that my stomach doesn't stick out further than my DD's anymore. Woot! :happy:
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My FIRST compliment from someone other than my family!!!! I've lost 8 kilos and dropped 2 dress sizes actually but I suppose when you continue to wear the same clothes and don't talk about your huge lifestyle changes, people don't notice so much!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Getting dressed for work this morning my husband looked at me and said, 'Hey, is that a six pack I can see'. Yaaaaay.

As I stepped into my trousers and did them up the waist is very roomy and bottom/thigh area is positively gaping, hurrah!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    i can actually start to see my collar bones!! at new year i could only feel them if i pressed down real hard!! lol (ihave a weird facination with collar bones!!) lol

11795304.png

I lurvve my collar bones.
  • beccus
    beccus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A couple of little ones for me - yesterday I ignored the buffet at our lunch meeting as I had salad with me (it smelled awesome!!)
    Today I made myself make salad, even though I really wanted to buy lunch, it was delicious!
  • aussiegirl1990
    aussiegirl1990 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym for the first time since joining two weeks ago, finally worked up the courage to go and NOT care what anyone thought about me. A HUGE leap for me as I use to be under the belief that gyms were for thinner people (I know it's silly >_>) and that I would be judged.
  • hope76579
    hope76579 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This sounds kinda silly, but I lost a chin!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!