Sexual benefits of major weight loss?

Replies

• Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Well, I wouldn't know yet since starting to lose, but as I started to gain the fun and spontaneity took a bit of a dive as i became more self conscious and my ex became less attracted to me.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    I'm going to stop having sex when I'm like 40 so I don't risk giving "heebee geebies".

No, don't do that! That's when it gets really good. :wink:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Umm, how to I say this...without getting to, umm...you know. Let's see. I was...umm, starting to have issues..and umm, well I'm not anymore. Let's see..that should cover it.

Nicely put :wink:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Skullshank, Your such a mutt. And I'm laughing my *kitten* off!!!

thanks man! youre so nice, i'd like to have you over for dinner....roasted turkey and ALL the fixins....you in?
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member

thanks man! youre so nice, i'd like to have you over for dinner....roasted turkey and ALL the fixins....you in?

That's just wrong :noway:
  • Penetration can be deeper without all the fat in the way.

There's just something about that coming from someone your age that gives me the heebee geebies. No offense.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXGClCQsITFkTUFdlTIF3WaXVHwP28IzkCsLYeHU6FINAqR8zR

Love it LMAO!!! :laugh:
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 193 Member
    My fiance likes that he can throw me around easier.. he also finds the boost in my confidence sexy :)
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    It got bigger as the belly got smaller, and the drive is working even better.:smile:
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Feeling better about walking around naked in front of my husband without covering my stomach and him saying "YOU LOOK GREAT"
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Buuuump!
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    I feel like I can go longer before I get tired. Also I think it kinda looks bigger haha....
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    I did not read all the posts so if someone said this already I apopogize....but I heard once on Oprah - Dr. Oz said that for every 15 pounds a man lost, his peis grew one ince in size......which translates into when you lose weight around your middle you actually regain what has been hidden by fat.....hummm....

I read something similar in a mens health years ago, but they said 1 inch for every 30 lbs.

Either way, its just an estimate.
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Oh I can't wait to find out the benefits! Haha, I already have a high sex drive so I can only imagine it will increase after I lose the rest of my fat! I read some people say there will be more flexibility! I look forward to that!
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    I did not read all the posts so if someone said this already I apopogize....but I heard once on Oprah - Dr. Oz said that for every 15 pounds a man lost, his peis grew one ince in size......which translates into when you lose weight around your middle you actually regain what has been hidden by fat.....hummm....

I read something similar in a mens health years ago, but they said 1 inch for every 30 lbs.

Either way, its just an estimate.

I wish that I could have found this to be true! I went from 425 to now 247 that alone would gain me a foot in length if I gained an inch for every 15lbs lost. Even gaining an inch for ever 30lbs lost I'd gain 6 inches. I could have found my new career as a stripper!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 441 Member

That's just wrong on so many levels. LOL
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 441 Member
    Buuuuump! I wish I could make this post the wallpaper on my profile page.
  • satrioprojo
    satrioprojo Posts: 4 Member
    Well after losing 40 kg's with a combination of healthy diet and workout, i loose 23% body fat and an increase for the quality of the sperm. One thing is obvious endurance increases and longer erection.
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Yeah. When they wrote that I dont think they were talking to people with 200 pounds to lose. I am not being derogatory, I am in the same boat needing to lose 200+ pounds.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    I wish that I could have found this to be true! I went from 425 to now 247 that alone would gain me a foot in length if I gained an inch for every 15lbs lost. Even gaining an inch for ever 30lbs lost I'd gain 6 inches. I could have found my new career as a stripper!

Or stick it in your ear and pretend to be a Petrol Pump :laugh:
  • charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member

Or stick it in your ear and pretend to be a Petrol Pump :laugh:

after imagining what that would look like, I want to roll around on the floor laughing! :laugh: