SEXUAL PREFERENCES SINCE LOSING WEIGHT?

Options
Namaste1983
Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO POST A TOPIC BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET. (AND YES, I KNOW MY POST IS IN CAPS)

SINCE LOSING WEIGHT HAVE YOU NOTICED A CHANGE IN YOUR PREFERENCE FOR MATES?

WHEN I WAS 400+ I LIKED MY BOYS TALL AND SKINNY.
NOW AT MY CURRENT WEIGHT I LIKE THEM IN LOTS OF SHAPES AND SIZES :)
A LITTLE TUMMY IS CUTE, LOVE A BOY WHO IS BULKING, AND WHO DOESN'T APPRECIATE A RUNNERS BODY?
IT'S ALSO WEIRD TO BE SMALLER THAN A GUY BUT I REALLY LOVE IT NOW.

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS?

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD NICE :)

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I always tended to go with short and chubby guys (I'm 5'10").

As I got fit, I guess I did change to preferring men who at least take care of their bodies, whether they're in perfect shape or not.

I had my first ever really tall guy (6'2") recently and I think I might be ruined for short men now.
    Height really does help with some things. Plus, he was quite fit, which meant plenty of strength and endurance (major points awarded for both).

I always have had a thing for a nice *kitten*, chest hair, dark hair, and facial scruff, though - that hasn't changed and likely never will.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    How about the other way around? My husband has lost 90lbs and I've only lost 30lbs so far... Now that he is fit and muscular (smaller than me...ugh) I realize how much I like a "bigger" guy! I like my man with some meat!

Don't get me wrong I love my husband and I'm very proud of his accomplishments and that he is healthy now but I liked it when he was a little chubbier.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    It hasn't changed yet, I still prefer the mountain men type :bigsmile: Or if they look like Thor :wink:
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i've always been drawn to the lean but strong looking guys, and muscles always kind of grossed me out. but while i do still love the lean and strong, i'm starting to appreciate a more muscled body *to a point. lol
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I've always had a thing for tall men, but since losing weight I have a thing for BIG men... and by big I mean broad shouldered, solid men! My bf is 6'5" and a rugby player, so he has big arms, big thighs and a big chest... and I'm getting a little excited just typing this as I know I'm getting those big arms wrapped around me in 50 minutes time :love:
  • BadCookieMonster
    Options
    It's all about the women having confidence.. Its always been a preference of mine.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO POST A TOPIC BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET. (AND YES, I KNOW MY POST IS IN CAPS)

A LITTLE TUMMY IS CUTE, LOVE A BOY WHO IS BULKING, AND WHO DOESN'T APPRECIATE A RUNNERS BODY?

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS?

nope..youve always been my type, sarah :-)
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    BUTT SEX

n1642800098_69308_4763.jpg
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    After I lose weight, I feel hot to trot lol

I mean HOT TO TROT

I find myself looking at everyone sexually - at least for a little while. No, I never act on it. Especially since I work on a college campus and well, the fact that Im married lol.

Then my libido goes back to normal and I'm back to just looking at hubby again.
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    My preference has always been... YES!
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    Interesting topic! Don't think my tastes have changed much though..
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS?

nope..youve always been my type, sarah :-)

*SWOON* MWAH!!!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I liked women before and I still like women.

^^^ this

I have always liked women who are fit but with some shape to them. The right kind of curves on a women...nothing better! :noway:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Did you know your posts are in all caps? (Kidding ha ha)
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    BUTT SEX

FR sent....
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    i have always been attracted to all shapes and sizes of men. the only thing that has changed since i have started working on my fitness is that i want my partner to work on his too. i would really like for us both to be fit and sexy.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight yet - I had, but gained it back, and now I'm eating healthier and working on this. :P

But, since starting to take better care of myself, I have noticed I like a little scruff on my guys, and I like them tall. (My ex husband was 5'2". Current fiance? 5'11" Boytoy? 6', maybe a little more. -and yes, they know about each other-)

I'm not particular about weight, really.

Girls? Well, I've discovered I'm a bit of a chubby chaser there, when before it was tiny skinny little things. O.o Idk how that works out.
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    This is going to sound crazy, but when I look at pictures of my bf from high school when he weighed 30 pounds less and was in great shape, he just doesn't look as good as he does now. I guess I've always liked bigger guys (muscle or not) and I don't think that will ever change, regardless of how I look.