SEXUAL PREFERENCES SINCE LOSING WEIGHT?

Options

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Let's just say that my sexual appetite has been going crazy. The more I seem to lose, the more I crave sex. Anytime. Anywhere. :) My favorite position is the prison guard!

LIGHTS ON, too ;)

What Is the prison guard...

http://ezinearticles.com/?Have-You-Ever-Tried-the-Prison-Guard-Position-With-Your-Lover-For-Deeper-Penetration-and-Control&id=1288332
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I always tended to go with short and chubby guys (I'm 5'10").

As I got fit, I guess I did change to preferring men who at least take care of their bodies, whether they're in perfect shape or not.

I had my first ever really tall guy (6'2") recently and I think I might be ruined for short men now.
    Height really does help with some things. Plus, he was quite fit, which meant plenty of strength and endurance (major points awarded for both).

I always have had a thing for a nice *kitten*, chest hair, dark hair, and facial scruff, though - that hasn't changed and likely never will.

phhhhhft 6'2" is hardly really tall
    My ex husband was 5'5" so, by comparison, 6'2" is VERY tall.

yer ex was a hobbit
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I always tended to go with short and chubby guys (I'm 5'10").

As I got fit, I guess I did change to preferring men who at least take care of their bodies, whether they're in perfect shape or not.

I had my first ever really tall guy (6'2") recently and I think I might be ruined for short men now.
    Height really does help with some things. Plus, he was quite fit, which meant plenty of strength and endurance (major points awarded for both).

I always have had a thing for a nice *kitten*, chest hair, dark hair, and facial scruff, though - that hasn't changed and likely never will.

phhhhhft 6'2" is hardly really tall
    My ex husband was 5'5" so, by comparison, 6'2" is VERY tall.

yer ex was a hobbit
    Now that you mention it, he *did* have big hairy feet...
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Even after losing some weight, I still prefer sex to a sammich.
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    When I was in highschool, I dated shorter (5'5"-5'8" maybe), bigger guys, (I was maybe 130 when I graduated so they were prob no more then 200 lbs then..). Now, the guy I'm dating is 6'2" and 300 lbs and scruffy. And I loooove it! So I guess you could say that my general type has stayed relativly the same, but just add at least 5 inches! And I guess somewhere between 50 and 100 lbs. That's my ideal man. Big and scruffy but with the confidence to work it. Haha, just thinking about this is making me swoon! Hope he's ready when I get off workie! :blushing:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    It's not really about "look", it's about overall health. Even if I am with a skinny man, if he smokes a pack a day and survives on double cheeseburgers and sits around and does nothing... doesn't work for me. I'd rather have the "fat" guy who is active and conscientious about his health and what he eats.

I do like women as well, and I still tend to find "heavier" (180-220 pounds) the most attractive. I like the boobs and the butts.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    My tastes haven't changed... I just feel like I might actually have a shot with some of them now.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Still very happily married and attracted to my husband, but before I started working out, I didn't have any appreciation for rippling muscles. Now, when I see a man with rock hard arms and pecs, there's a dirty little part of me that wants to walk up and lick his arm.
  • shearx
    shearx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm still the same when it comes to sexual preferences. I like my men taller than me and strong enough to throw me around. My women need to be very womanly. I don't like butches. Lipsticks! Woohoo!
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I've always had a thing for tall men, but since losing weight I have a thing for BIG men... and by big I mean broad shouldered, solid men! My bf is 6'5" and a rugby player, so he has big arms, big thighs and a big chest... and I'm getting a little excited just typing this as I know I'm getting those big arms wrapped around me in 50 minutes time :love:

Couldn't have agreed with you more. Since my weight loss, my preferances have NOT changed. I still LOVE my men tall & massive:tongue::smooched: :love:

There's something awesome about snuggling up to a BIG man :smile:
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I don't think so.. I've always liked a bit taller and bigger guy. I like cuddle ^_^
    I do like fit guys but not with hard abs. Its weird.
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    BUTT SEX

FR sent....

^^ How did I know you owuld send a friend request LMAO
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    My tastes haven't changed... I just feel like I might actually have a shot with some of them now.

this. she doesnt need to be a fitness model. i.e. cares about her body. not a total couch potato.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    He had to be around my height but smaller, she had to be bigger but not as big as me....

But now.... oh wait, I think I'd stay the same. Sorry, never liked anyone too small.... the weird bone thing I have
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost much, yet. But my man has. I was very resistent at first, as I've always like a chubbier, bigger dude. But now that he's all fit and ripped and smokin' hot... whoof... blows my mind. Every time I see him, he drives me crazy. So yeah, HIS weight loss has changed my preference....
  • kwin91
    kwin91 Posts: 128
    Options
    I guess before I lost weight I didn't appreciate muscles and being fit or whatever. I would have dated any shape(except now I'm married). Now that I am married, I see my husband even more clearly and he's hot. Like hot hot. He's got nice sexy muscles and always have had them, I just never realized how hard it is to get there and I appreciate that he enjoys being fit.

However my husband likes women(me) with big hips, and a big butt and boobs. That's me! So we're happy!
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It hasn't changed yet, I still prefer the mountain men type :bigsmile: Or if they look like Thor :wink:

Mmmmmmm, Thor lol.

Ya'll sound like my wife. Notice my clean shaven face in the pics.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Big or small, I like 'em all, lol! But really, I have never really had a "type". I appreciate a buff bod just as much as the next girl, but I like softer teddy bear types too.
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i definitely think what i find attractive has changed, since i have started lifting and getting more in shape. i now look at some guys and wonder if i could lift heavier than them. lol! i still find my husband as attractive since he is muscular, strong, and fit but i am less intimidated by guys in general and i know that if i were single- i would be more picky as far as body types. my husband has been along this journey with me and i think that is important. i wouldn't like it if i worked my *kitten* off and he just sat on the couch eating cheetos all day- i wouldn't find that attractive at all. so more than s, i find the motivation and hard work sexy. i hope that makes sense.
  • bellyake3
    bellyake3 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Nope still kinda a chubby chaser..lol

But all in all if they are interested in getting to know me without being a pervert...i'm game.