30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• Kellylovesricky
    Kellylovesricky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 Done! Only 4 days left of Level 2... YAY Planks are my enemy!!!!!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 2 done, my god those planks are hard!! And I got new weights today as was just using 1lb ones before - you can really feel the extra lb in the 2lb ones!! My shoulders are killing me!
  • Loaa
    Loaa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Is the 30day shred only available on Dvd or is it possible to get it on paper/printable to take with to the gym.
  • paulaviki
    Options
    Is the 30day shred only available on Dvd or is it possible to get it on paper/printable to take with to the gym.

I think it's only DVD not seen it in paper form.
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 complete! Wow...I really feel it in my shoulders and my hamstrings...yow!
  • AlishaLush
    AlishaLush Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I die everytime I have to do the planks.. It's really hard for me. & Those oblique twists are killer! Today I will be on Level 2 Day 5. I hope it gets easier.
  • paulaviki
    Options
    The plank twists are hard, but you can definitely feel them working! :)
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Did Level 2 Day 5 today and took halfway point measurements ...

MINUS FIVE INCHES!

So excited because two of those came from my waist =D I just the "pooch" to shrink some more to match haha
  • Missita84
    Missita84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 2 Day 3, and I am TIRED

I skipped working out in the morning today, telling myself I'd just do it later. Then of course, when later came I didn't want to do it!
    I'll know better than to do that tomorrow morning....I hope :)
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level 1. I will start Level 2 tomorrow morning. I was lazy this morning and decided to pass on it, but I was regretting it this afternoon while doing it in my very hot living room! Gotta keep up on the morning workouts!! :tongue:
  • laura2501
    laura2501 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i got a dvd converter for the pc converted the dvd and now have the shred on my ipod and take it everywhere
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Lara- do you mean you just play the soundtrack, or do you get the video too. Didn't know such software excisted. What's it called.
  • candiliza
    candiliza Posts: 77
    Options
    I bought it straight from iTunes and have it on my iPad and iPhone
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 was yesterday.....feeling sore today, but I've completed this before so I know i"m going to be more sore tomorrow and just pushing, the sore will go away.

I did forget how much harder level 2 is though!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level 2 Day 1 this morning. I am going to have to take a day off tomorrow just because I am so busy, so I hope I don't end up too sore. I forgot how much I hated Plank position! :laugh:
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 finished this a.m.
  • Kellylovesricky
    Options
    Level 2 day 7 done! Dare I say today was the easiest so far and I was still sweating like crazy! Almost done with level 2!!! Yay!
  • paulaviki
    Options
    Day 3 of level 2 done. I hate level 2 with all it's planks but I've only got 7 more days of it!
  • Kellylovesricky
    Options
    Level 2 day 8 done! I can't wait to be out if this level!!!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for my breakfast to settle a little more, and then I am going to do Day 7 of Level 2 =) I am excited for Level 3. The last time I tried to do 30DS I got majorly sick and had to quit halfway through level 2. So it will be a complete surprise =D

Hopefully it is less planktastic than level 2 O.o